Blue links lead to the fully translated html versions of the page, purple links lead to pages whose start pages (as well as introductions and tables of contents at least) are already set up, green links lead to extern sites, grey means that no file is available yet).
The Magnocraft is an extraordinary vehicle. Its completion will introduce to our civilization a technological advancement that has never occurred before. This craft will send us to the stars and carry us to the centre of the Earth, will fly with a speed close to the speed of light or will hover motionless over our gardens, will save countless lives but can also be used as a tool of destruction.
The unique operation of the Magnocraft is the source of its unusual properties. Many of these are unknown to us, as no other human device has previously been able to create them. Such attributes as the magnetic framework, inductive shield, magnetic whirl, plasma saw, vacuum bubble, magnetic lens, etc., are completely unfamiliar, so they may be difficult to comprehend as many people have no frame of reference to which these properties could be compared.
The descriptions that follow reveal the basic attributes of the Magnocraft as it appears in all three modes of operation. It should be stressed that these are very brief descriptions, and that the limited size of this monograph forces me to introduce short cuts in the explanations provided. But further details can be deducted from the material presented here. Also I welcome questions, inquiries, and comments concerning any part of this monograph.
G10.1. Properties of the Magnocraft during the magnetic whirl mode of operation
The powerful whirling magnetic field creates a circulating electrical field around the Magnocraft's surface which sweeps away any ionized molecules present in the air. These molecules collide with one another, causing cumulative ionization of the air near the vehicle, and creating a plasma whirl which follows the whirling magnetic field. So the first property of the Magnocraft caused by the magnetic whirl is a "plasma whirl" which also circulates around the Magnocraft's surface. This swirled plasma creates a characteristic "ionic picture of the whirl" which is explained in subsection G7.3. and illustrated in Img.077 (G27).
The particles from the plasma whirl that rotate around the vehicle are acted upon by centrifugal forces. These forces cause the rejection of air from the Magnocraft's surface and the creation of a local "vacuum bubble" around its body. This bubble is simply an area of local vacuum that surrounds the hulk of the Magnocraft and that is created due to the rejection by the vehicle’s whirl particles of surrounding matter. So when the Magnocraft flies in the air or water, it in fact flies in a small bubble of the local vacuum that it created around itself. This vacuum bubble eliminates viscous friction between the craft and the atmosphere, making it possible to reach speeds much higher than would normally be possible because of the heat barrier. A rough estimation of these speeds gives the value of around 70,000 km per hour in the air, and about 800 kilometres per hour for flights under water. In free space away from the atmosphere, this vehicle can attain a speed only a small fraction of a percent smaller than the speed of light.
The second important property of the Magnocraft is the elimination of sound waves by the plasma whirl. This principle involves the breaking of the pressure cone which is formed in front of all flying vehicles and which is the source of sound caused by their flight. This enables the Magnocraft to fly noiselessly even in cases when it reaches velocities in excess of the sound barrier. Of course, during flights in modes of operation other than the magnetic whirl mode, this cone of frontal pressure is not eliminated, thus the vehicle is going to generate appropriate sounds.
Air plasma emits a light. Therefore a next property of the Magnocraft is that in the magnetic whirl mode of operation it forms around itself a hot plasma cloud which emits a powerful incandescent light from the ionized air. Thus, in the magnetic whirl mode of operation, the body of the Magnocraft is completely hidden inside a ionized cloud. For precise manoeuvring in this mode, it is necessary to use special periscopes - see (1) in Img.075 (G5) which extend beyond the range of the ionized air. Because the main constituents of air are nitrogen and oxygen, whose ions glow red, yellow, green and violet, depending on the conditions of fligh, these colours are dominant in the plasma cloud produced around the Magnocraft.
High energy plasma can destroy all hard materials. This is already utilised in the application of plasma lancets. Therefore, the plasma whirl of a Magnocraft forms a kind of circular saw of enormous power, which spins around the Magnocraft and which is capable of evaporating a hole in every object with which this vehicle is in contact. In my monographs it is called the "plasma saw". This plasma saw provides another property, whereby the vehicle is able to cut into the hardest rock and tunnel through it. During these flights of the Magnocraft through solid materials, such as rocks, buildings, bunkers, or machinery, it leaves behind tunnels with a geometrical shape and vitreous surface - see Img.081 (G31). Attributes of these tunnels are described in subsection G10.1.1. that follows.
Both the whirling magnetic field of the Magnocraft and the plasma saw that follows it, both create a sort of "inductive shield" that protects the vehicle from outside attack. Therefore the next property the Magnocraft has is the ability to destroy and repulse any objects in its path which are made of electrical current conductors (such as missiles, aeroplanes, meteorites, or cosmic dust). The destruction of such objects is achieved by inducing in them powerful electric currents that cause the material from these objects to instantly evaporate from the inside, until they explode and then burn up in the plasma whirl. Splinters from such exploding objects are porous and full of vapour bubbles, thus roughly resembling the consistency of retort coke.
When the distance from the Magnocraft is too great to cause the explosion of a given conductive object, then the whirling currents induced in material of this object cause that it ceases to be an electrical conductor. In this manner, the approach of the Magnocraft to any power-line, or to any high voltage line, or just to any power supply cable, prevent the flow of electrical power through this conductor. This cuts the circuits off from any electricity supply. In the effect, affected electricity consumers or entire power stations found in the vicinity of such a vehicle, are deprived of their supply of electric power.
The magnetic whirl also produces beams of electromagnetic waves, which in the vicinity of this vehicle may destroy television transmission, radio connections, telecommunication, etc.
G10.1.1. Properties of the tunnels made in rocks by the Magnocraft
Magnocraft, which in the magnetic whirl mode of operation are going to fly through solid matter, such as rocks, soil, buildings, or bunkers, are going to produce glossy tunnels in this matter. The principle which causes the evaporation of this tunnels, and also their basic properties are illustrated in Figure G31. This subsection is to list the most important attributes of such tunnels, to explain where these attributes come from, and also to explain what is the mechanism of their formation.
The properties of the tunnels hollowed out in rock by the "plasma saw" of Magnocraft remain in strict correlation to the principles of operation of these vehicles. This means that the action of each principle applied by these vehicles, and also each rule that is obeyed by phenomena that these vehicles induce, causes the appearance of a particular set of properties within the tunnel. To highlight this correlation better, two overlapping lists are provided below. The first of these lists, marked by the subsequent letters #A, #B, ..., #K, describes main principles of the Magnocraft's operation. In turn the list that follows, marked with subsequent numbers 1, 2, ..., 38, describes the properties of the tunnels that result from given principles.
#A. The Magnocraft of the first generation flies in a magnetic (non-aerodynamic) manner, which characteristic features include: following straight lines, rapid (almost right-angle) changes of flight direction without the benefit of a curve radius, and suspending motionlessly in the same position for longer periods of time.
1. The tunnels evaporated in rock during flights of this vehicle comprise long, straight sections which are joined together by relatively sharp corners.
2. In locations where the Magnocraft remains motionless, the rounded, drum-shaped caves modelling the magnetic whirl outlines (e.g. the ionic picture of a whirl – shown in Img.077 G27) should appear in the middle of these tunnels. These caves should show evidence that the magnetic whirl has removed surrounding rock by vaporization. The central axis of these drums will be parallel to the local course of Earth’s magnetic field force lines.
#B. Propelling and stabilizing forces are obtained by the interaction of the Magnocraft's magnetic field with a field produced by the Earth, planets, Sun, or Galaxy.
3. Disturbances in the direction of the local Earth's magnetic field should be frozen in the rocks surrounding the tunnels. A magnetic compass used within the tunnels can refuse to work, or register false readings varying directions from place to place.
4. Water diviners are going to react strongly on the underground presence of such a tunnel.
5. Various animals that are sensitive to magnetic field may react in different ways in areas under which such tunnels run, e.g. may indicate fear.
#C. The dynamic interactions between the field of the Magnocraft and the field of Earth, may induce in walls of these tunnels an unique type of field, called the telekinetic field (for descriptions of this telekinetic field see subsections H6.1. and NB3. of this monograph). Then this field is going to be frozen for many years in walls of such tunnels.
6. The tunnels are to irresistibly attract some animals (e.g. dears, lambs, bats). They are to force these animals to enter the tunnels.
7. People are going to experience extraordinary feelings in these tunnels, that are also characteristic to holly places.
8. Tunnels and water that flow through them are going to acquire healing properties, abilities to increase vitality and longevity, improve the fertility, etc.
#D. The unique telekinetic field frozen in walls of these tunnels, will remain biologically active for long periods of time, causing in these tunnels a whole range of biological phenomena. These phenomena with the elapse of time may even provide an identification attribute that is to allow an initial recognition of these tunnels and an estimation of their age.
9. During telekinetic stimulation of the process of decay and fermentation that are to occur in faeces and remains of creatures that live in these tunnels, this field is to cause the spread of a characteristic smell (like the merging of the smell of hydrosulphide or rotten eggs, and old mould). This very sharp and unique odour may allow people who are familiar with it to quickly recognise this type of tunnels. Because of the fact that the biological activity of telekinetic field frozen in walls of this tunnel is going to diminish with the elapse of time, also this characteristic odour is going to gradually diminish. However, all caves have a specific level of smell that prevails in them. Therefore also this characteristic odour of biologically active tunnels is not going to diminish completely. After the elapse of time it drops down to a specific threshold value. After reaching this threshold value is ceases to decrease further, and it is only to change the character of the smell, thus transforming into a normal small that prevails in natural caves. Just because of this gradual diminishing of the unique smell, these tunnels can be roughly judged how old they are. (E.g. in tunnels relatively new this odour will be impossible to withstand without gas masks.)
10. During telekinetic stimulation of fertility of organisms that live in these tunnels, in some cases this field may cause the birth of new mutations of living creatures. These mutations are going to be unique to a given tunnel, and will appear only in a particular tunnel. Thus, in cases when this mutation takes place, the tunnel is to be inhabited by sometimes very strange creatures, that outside of them will not exist in the same form (e.g. see item (c) in subsection NB3.).
#E. During its flight the saucer-shaped Magnocraft must all the time be oriented in the same direction, i.e. in such a manner that its base remains almost perpendicular to the local course of the force lines of the Earth's magnetic field. Therefore, depending on which direction it flies, the shape of the tunnels that it leaves behind must either reflect the vehicle's circular overhead outline or its triangular side outline.
11. When the Magnocraft flies in the direction of magnetic north-to-south or south-to-north, the shape of the tunnels left behind is elliptical in cross-section. The long axis of this ellipse is horizontal, and the ratio of the long to the short axis is proportional to the local inclination angle of the Earth's magnetic field (i.e. on the magnetic equator the tunnels should be circular in cross-section) - see Img.081 (G31), part "c".
12. When the Magnocraft flies approximately in an east-west or west-east direction, the shape of the tunnels matches side outlines of a saucer - see Img.081 (G31), part "d". So in case when it is evaporated by a single vehicle, it roughly resembles the shape of an obtuse triangle. But in cases when it is evaporated by any configuration shown in Img.017 (G6), the tunnel is to have outlines corresponding to a rounded cross section along the vertical (central) axis of a given configuration.
13. When the paths of tunnels rapidly change the direction, their shape should also change from elliptical into triangular, or vice versa, depending on the geographical direction of flight of a vehicle that formed it.
#F. The tunnels are cut by a saucer-shaped spinning cloud of plasma (i.e. the so-called “plasma saw”) which tightly surrounds the Magnocraft's body.
14. Rock rubbles, which are formed in great numbers during the sawing action of the magnetic whirl, are to fall down onto the “real floor” of the tunnel and fill up the lower part of it. These rock rubbles in Img.081 (G31) are shown as “4” and “10”. Near to the entrance of the vehicle underground, this rock rubbles, together with the “apparent floor” that lies on them, may fill up even up to 1/4 height of the tunnel. But as the distance from the entrance to tunnel progresses, the thickness of the layer of rock rubbles is also going to grow. Just before the exit of a vehicle from the tunnel, rock rubbles are to diminish almost completely.
Notice that because of the existence of this layer of rock rubbles, on the top surface of which evaporated rock solidified after the flight of the vehicle, the tunnels evaporated by the Magnocraft always have two floors. The most bottom one of these floors is called here the “real floor” (see “12” in Img.081 (G31). In turn another floor formed artificially on the pile of these rock rubbles by solidifying rock vapours is called the “apparent floor” (see “8” in Img.081 (G31).
15. The appearance of these tunnels must roughly reflect the shape obtained by the intersection of the vehicle’s whirl with the solid material through which the Magnocraft flies – see part (a) of Img.081 (G31).
16. Tunnels are geometrically shaped, have relatively even surfaces, and are of a technological appearance.
17. The shape and dimensions of the entire tunnel (i.e. the tunnel contained between the “real ceiling” and the “real floor”), are such that without any difficulty the tunnel is to accommodate the vehicle that evaporated it.
18. The shape, dimensions, and patterns (ripples) on the walls of the tunnels should remain the same as long as the spacecraft which made them was maintaining an unchanged speed and direction of movement and did not cross the path of another tunnel (i.e. each straight section of the tunnels should look approximately the same along its entire length).
#G. The rock in the vehicle's path is removed through the melting and evaporation by the plasma saw.
19. The tunnels should have a smooth, glossy surface, as if it is covered with a glaze of some sort. It is to result from the melting of the rocks by the plasma whirl of the vehicle. But under a close examination this surface is to reveal numerous cracks and solidified large gas bubbles, similar to bubbles formed on surfaces of boiled dense substances that are then rapidly cooled down.
20. The plasma whirl should leave some characteristic, repetitive indentations (ripples) on the surfaces of the tunnels. The shape, course, and intensity of these ripples depend on the mutual positioning of the tunnels' walls and the direction of the whirl rotation. In elliptical tunnels, formed during north-south flights of the Magnocraft, the indentations should take the form of shallow grooves running around the periphery of the tunnel at even distances from one another (the mutual distance between successive grooves depends on the speed of the Magnocraft which produced them). The appearance of these ripples should resemble an enlargement of those left by drilling tools. At the ends of the drum-shaped caves formed by motionless vehicles, the indentations should be shaped in clear spirals whose flutes recede towards the centre of the vehicle's whirl rotation. Such spirals should resemble the shape of a magnetic whirl illustrated in the lowest part of Img.075 (G25).
21. The tunnels should have a “real floor” or the "original floor", the shape, appearance and the location of which are exactly symmetrical to the shape, appearance and location of the tunnels’ ceiling. Unfortunately, this “real floor” is usually hidden from an observer, because it is covered by the rock rubbles and screened by the “apparent floor”. (The "apparent floor" is the one that can be seen when someone enters these tunnels – see “8” in Img.081 (G31). The "original floor" is hidden under this apparent one – see “12” on Img.081 (G31). The rough and craggy “apparent floor” is created by the falling and subsequent hardening on the original floor, of the rock particles melted during the flight of the Magnocraft.
22. The shape of the tunnels' lowest surface (i.e. the “real floor” or the "original floor"), which is hidden under the layer of hardened rock particles creating an apparent floor of the tunnels, is symmetrical to the shape of the tunnels' ceiling. Both, the real floor and the real ceiling, form together outlines of a Magnocraft that flew in a given direction.
23. In areas where the tunnel changes a direction, strong thermal stresses are to pile up, that must cause the accelerated collapsing of ceilings and walls. Therefore vicinities of the area where the tunnel changes the direction, are characterised by the existence of numerous such collapses. Collapses of the tunnel in areas of such changes in direction must reveal a high symmetry. After all, they result from the manner in which walls of the tunnel were heated by the plasma of the vehicle. Thus such collapses are to be very similar to each other, if only the tunnel also turns in a similar manner.
24. The thermally induced changes in the crystallographic properties of native rock located close to the tunnel's surface should be detectable. Such changes, disappearing at some distance from the tunnel's surface, do not appear in the rocks of the caves created by hydraulic or mechanical interactions.
#H. The volume of rocks, evaporated when acted upon by the Magnocraft's plasma whirl, form a kind of super-hot, highly compressed vapour which expands along the area of the tunnel created behind the vehicle.
25. At shallow locations of the long tunnels, the expanding gases cause breaches to the land's surface (see "6" in Figure G31). These breaches and cracks take advantage of the occasional weak spots within native rock and can be formed at random without displaying any regularity in shape or course.
26. Particles of hardened vaporized rock should be spread over a wide area in the vicinity of the entrance (not the exit) to a tunnel, i.e. the place where the Magnocraft descended below the surface of the ground, as well as in the vicinity of the outlets from breaches formed by the expansion of vapour from a long and shallow tunnel. The effects caused by this should be similar to the raining down of volcanic ash after a small eruption. When viewed under a microscope, such particles should have shapes of miniature spheres or bulbs, formed from a native rock in which the evaporation of a given tunnel took place. Their size is to be comparable to grains of sand. They are to be formed from the native rock evaporated by the Magnocraft, which after getting to the surface of the ground, as this is marked with symbol “5” in Img.081 (G31), were rapidly cooled down by the air and descended to the ground.
#I. Vapours evaporated in the result of the circular saw, are to indicate the tendency for falling down in the direction of gravity field and quick solidifying.
27. Particles of vaporized rock, when hardening on the surfaces of the rock rubbles that cover bottom part of the tunnel (especially its real floor), must form a kind of “rock bridge”, the upper surface of which is to create an “apparent floor” of the tunnel. This “rock bridge” is shown with symbol “9” in Img.081 (G31), while its upper surface that represents the “apparent floor” of the tunnel, is shown there with symbol “8”.
28. These “rock bridges” that form the apparent floor of the tunnel, must display a monotropic structure whose arrangement reflects the direction of movement of rock vapours. After all, they are to be formed due to gravitational fall out and solidifying of individual droplets of dense rock vapours that were evaporated during the flight of a given vehicle. Samples cut out from this floor are to indicate the drastically different structure than samples cut from a native rock that form walls of this tunnel.
29. In straight tunnels that run horizontally, stony bridges that form their apparent floor are flat and aerodynamic. This is because the fallout of the native rock evaporated by the vehicle is approximately even along all the surface of the floor.
30. In tunnels that run under a steep angle to the level, stone bridges are to form uneven dunes, similar to dunes formed by snow on slopes of steep hills.
#J. The expanding volume of rocks evaporated in the result of plasma saw action, before falling down form a kind of fast moving stream or wind that is composed of extremely hot, highly compressed droplets of evaporated rocks. The behaviour of this stream of droplets is to imitate the behaviour of the snow flakes during snow storms.
31. In points where horizontal tunnels are to turn, on the outer side of the turn, the apparent floor is to show a tendency for formation of dunes that curve upwards and gradually transform into the tunnel’s ceiling. The reason for such a curving of the apparent floor towards the ceiling is the inertia force of fast moving droplets of rock vapours, that throw these droplets towards the outer wall of the turning tunnel.
32. In the turning points of horizontal tunnels, approximately near the centre of the turn, the apparent floor is to show a tendency for a rapid descending downwards toward the real floor. Thus a kind of a hole or depression in the floor is to be formed in there. The cause of this descending of the apparent floor is the melting of a hole in this floor by hot gases that wash it at extremely high speeds. The mechanism of this formation is similar to a mechanism of blowing away of snow almost to a bare soil by winds of a snow storm that rushed in a bending tunnel formed by two buildings.
33. Stones that fall down on surface of the apparent floor of the tunnel at the time of evaporation of this tunnel, are to be covered by droplets of the native rock and melted with the blow of hot gases. Thus they are to form aerodynamic shapes, the attribute of which that they do not have concave surfaces almost at all.
34. At crossing points of the tunnels, the movement of expanding vapours creates hardening drifts which may block the entrance to the tunnel which had been made earlier.
35. On entrances (but not exists) to a tunnel, i.e. the place where the Magnocraft descended below the surface of the ground, particles of hardened vaporized rock should be spread over a wide area along the extension of the axis of this tunnel. This fallout should be similar to that formed in the vicinity of outlets of breaches caused by the expansion of rock vapours from a long and shallow tunnel. The effects caused by this should be similar to the raining down of volcanic ash after a small eruption. Only that droplets of rocks expanding from these tunnels are to solidify into rounded spheres or bulbs, not into irregular crystals as this is the case of volcanic ash.
#K. Water that is accumulated in the tunnel, is to seep through a porous apparent floor and accumulate in the rock rubbles that fill up the space between the apparent and real floors – see “11” in Img.081 (G31).
36. At outlets from tunnels that run horizontally, stream of small rivers are formed from water that accumulates in these tunnels. These rivers are to flow out much below the level of apparent floor of these tunnels, i.e. usually at the level of their real floor. Therefore such tunnels will be like having two levels. Out of these, the lower level is completely filled with rock rubbles and occupied by a stream or a river. In turn the upper level is a clearance of relatively dry and empty tunnel.
37. In tunnels running horizontally, the apparent floor is usually very dry. Of course, this does not apply to several exceptions, e.g. when tunnels rapidly turn, or when tunnels lie under the level of ground waters, thus are completely submerged.
38. In tunnels that run under a steep angle (means either steeply ascending, or steeply descending downwards), the apparent floor, because of its unevenness and breaks, in some areas is to be flooded with a fast stream that flows on it. In other areas it is to tower above this stream to form a kind of stony bridge.
When we analyse the attributes of tunnels evaporated during underground flights of the Magnocraft, it becomes obvious that these attributes are hugely unambiguous and meaningful. So every person should be able to easily recognise these tunnels. Also, almost none of these attributes have the rights to appear in caves of a natural origin. For example, in natural caves:
(1) their cross section and the direction they follow must rapidly change at random,
(2) these caves must have only a single true floor and one will not be able to find in them two levels separated from each other by a rock bridge,
(3) stones that lie on their bottoms are also going to be aerodynamic, but their aerodynamic shape is to originate from washing, not from gluing up, thus is going to be full of concave surfaces, grooves, lines coinciding with the direction of wear and tear, etc.
Attributes of technological tunnels cannot be overlooked, while caves evaporated by some spaceship that utilises principles of the Magnocraft no-one with ability to observe and to reason should take for some natural caves. (Although, shockingly, they are being taken for such natural caves by present scientists, who in addition to this several times attacked me trying to argue, that I am completely wrong in the matter of origin of these tunnels. They did this in spite that my argumentation and material evidence they could verify in person on real tunnels to which they had a physical access.) Thus the presence of these attributes on some tunnels certifies conclusively, that these tunnels originate from an underground flight of a vehicle that uses the magnetic propulsion of the first generation, identical to that utilised by the Magnocraft. The origin of these tunnels is then so unambiguous, that it is possible to formally prove that they were evaporated in a technological manner. So if some geologists or scientists are to insist in their claims, that these tunnels were formed “naturally”, their argumentation is to be biased, contradictive to findings so-far, and certifying for their philosophical immaturity and inability to accept the truth. As such, they should not be taken seriously or considered in any actions.
It should be mentioned here that numerous tunnels which display properties exactly
corresponding to those listed above have already been found on Earth. Examples of these are listed and discussed in subsection O5.3. from chapter O of this monograph.
Our present orthodox science attributes a solely natural origin to all underground caves existing on Earth. However, it seems that there are a number of cases where a technological origin could explain perfectly well the properties of some underground tunnels, whereas none of the natural explanations is supported by existing facts.
G10.1.2. Whistling sounds of spinning blades
In the magnetic whirl mode of operation, the fast spinning magnetic circuits of the Magnocraft create rather unique type of whistling sounds. These characteristic sounds were already mentioned in subsection G8.1.. They can be compared to “whistling of spinning swords” or to “whistling sounds of spinning blades”. The appearance of this noise is one of the identification attributes that allow outside observers to recognise the magnetic whirl mode of operation in a nearby Magnocraft. This whistling can be also heard in cases when the vehicle itself remains invisible for human sight because it hides itself from people behind the screen of telekinetic flickering described in subsection LC1. The Magnocraft working in the mode of magnetic whirl is extremely dangerous. Therefore whenever someone hears this whistle of spinning blades, he or she should run as fast as only can in direction opposite to the one from which this whistle can be heard.
G10.2. Properties of the Magnocraft during the throbbing mode of operation
During the throbbing mode of the Magnocraft's operation, most of the properties characteristic for the magnetic whirl mode disappear. Thus the vehicle becomes safe and non-destructive. But also the latitudinal component of the thrust force no longer exists, which in the magnetic whirl mode used to push the Magnocraft from east to west or from west to east. Thus the Magnocraft in the throbbing mode is only able to fly vertically and in the direction parallel to magnetic meridians. Because the magnetic whirl does not exist in this mode of operation, so all attributes that result from this whirl must also disappear. For example, the cloud of luminous air disappears as well. Thus during the day, observation of the Magnocraft's surface is possible for outside observers. In turn the Magnocraft's crew in this mode of operation are also able to observe visually the vehicle's environment (i.e. without the use of any instruments). Because there is still a local air ionization occurring at the outlets from the vehicle’s propulsors and along highly concentrated magnetic circuits, small glowing areas can still be visible on a cloudy day or at night – as this is shown in Img.078 (G28a). Because the magnetic field separates ions, the light from these small glowing areas is to have two different colours, depending on the field's dominant pole at which it is emitted. As it already explained in subsection G8.1., near the north (N) pole (or inlet "I" pole) of each propulsor, the light emitted is red-yellow. In turn near the south (S) magnetic pole (or outlet "O" magnetic pole) of each propulsor, emitted is blue-green light – as this is shown in Img.078 (G28a).
The pulsating field generated by the Magnocraft during the throbbing mode, has some characteristics similar to the field in our electricity transformers. Therefore, in this mode electrical currents are induced in every closed circuit which is present in the field's range. This is especially effective where there is a transformer at the beginning of such a circuit. Thus, the nearby flight of the Magnocraft may cause the activation of radio and television sets and other items of electrical equipment (e.g. electric motors with commutators) which are disconnected from the electrical power supply.
It should also be noticed, that the effect of the Magnocraft in such a throbbing mode of operation acting on electrical equipment, is opposite from the effect of acting in a magnetic whirl mode. (I.e. during the magnetic whirl mode of operation, electrical devices cease working because they are cut off from the electricity supply, instead of being activated because the current is induced in them – as this happens during the throbbing mode of operation.)
G10.2.1. Humming noises generated by the Magnocraft during the throbbing mode of operation
There exists a number of effects caused by the propulsion of Magnocraft, which appear only in the throbbing mode of operation described above. The most common of these effects are "humming noises". Depending on the mechanism of their formation, these humming noises can be classified to two opposite groups, namely to (1) acoustic noises, and to (2) magnetic “as if noises”.
The acoustic humming noises are similar to the characteristic buzzing of high voltage transformers, but with a higher tone (rather like a flying bumblebee) because of the higher frequency of field pulsation. The generating of such sounds depends on the induction of electrical currents in conductive objects found within the range of the vehicle’s pulsating field. The currents induced in these conductive objects produce around them kinds of their own magnetic fields which interact with the Magnocraft's pulsating field. As a result, these own magnetic fields cause the conductive objects from the vicinity of the Magnocraft to vibrate at the same frequency as the vehicle's pulsating field. Accordingly, these sound waves are produced by the conductive objects which are present in the Magnocraft's environment, not by the Magnocraft itself (after all, the vehicle is made of material which is resistant to the induction of currents).
Magnetic humming “as if noises”. These appear not in the ear, but in the head (mind) of the listener. So they have an unreal character. Their “sound” is more metallic from real sounds, and approximately resembles grate of irons. One of the unusual properties of these magnetic humming “as if noises” is that they spread electro-magnetically with the speed of light (not the speed of sound) and thus they can be heard instantly, regardless of the distance at which a Magnocraft appears.
One of the best examples of such immediate hearing of this magnetic “as if noise”, which was confirmed later through real hearing the same sound effect after an ordinary sonic wave arrived to listeners, is described in subsection I1 of monograph [5/3] (see over there the description of a double hearing of magnetic explosion of UFO vehicles over Tunguska in Central Siberia in 1908).
Some people may develop a hyper-sensitivity of a nerve inside their ears to “hear” such magnetic “as if sounds”. This hyper-sensitivity allows them to perceive the magnetic vibrations of a Magnocraft at a long distance. These people at some stage find themselves very close to propulsors of an operational Magnocraft-like vehicle (i.e. a UFO – see subsection P2). Thus, the pulsating magnetic field from these propulsors caused some kind of permanent changes in their brains, causing in this way them to be later especially sensitive for any similar magnetic vibrations. These people may later hear such humming “as if sounds” when a Magnocraft-like vehicle approaches them, even if they can't see it and no one else hears any noise. The close presence of such a vehicle these people “hear” like a kind of metallic creak, or squeak, brawl, buzzing, or humming, that appears deeply inside of their ears, or just a single ear. In the majority of cases these people may believe that the noises they unexpectedly experience result from an unrecognized medical problem. But the aware knowledge of their extraordinary capability, can be extremely useful as it gives to them (and to other people nearby) a chance for remote sensing of the approaching Magnocraft-type vehicle (i.e. a UFO). Thus such people become one of the most accurate, intelligent, detectors of Magnocraft-like vehicles (UFOs), that without any error always recognize the appearance of these vehicles in their vicinity.
The above should be complemented with the information, that these magnetic “as if sounds” induced magnetically directly inside of the head of a listening person without employing his/her ears, are already a subject of vital inventions and developmental works. This is because they allow to develop hearing aids for people with damaged ears (i.e. for people completely deaf). Such hearing aids allow to induce sounds directly inside of the head of deaf person, with omitting the damaged ears of this person. So in spite of a biological damage to the ears, such a person still is able to hear. The Dutch researcher who works on the development of just such devices, which he calls "neurophone", is Dr Patrick Flanagan. Contact with him can be obtain ed through his representative for England, Donald P. Walton, 12, Chatsword Road, Bournemout, BH8 8SW, England. It is shocking how many previously unknown for humanity directions of the development can be open if people become interested in new technologies that are indicated by the operation of Magnocraft-like vehicles (UFOs).
G10.3. Properties of the Magnocraft during the magnetic lens mode of operation
The Magnocraft's Oscillatory Chambers can also be so controlled that they produce a constant (i.e. non-pulsating) and stable magnetic field similar to that one produced by permanent magnets – for details see subsection F7.1.. In such a case the vehicle displays a manoeuvrability identical to that present during the throbbing mode of operation (i.e. it is only capable of flights parallel to magnetic meridians and in vertical directions). But it simultaneously forms an additional extraordinary phenomenon, which in this monograph is named the "magnetic lens".
By the term "magnetic lens" we are to understand an appropriate configuration of a powerful, usually constant magnetic field, into which Magnocraft are able to wrap themselves in order to deflect the light that shines on them. Thus, such magnetic lenses make the Magnocraft invisible to human eyes and to present photo-cameras. In a physical sense, such magnetic lenses are a combination of two different optical effects, which require separate explanations. The first and the most significant of these, is the bending of path of light with the energy density of the vehicle's concentrated magnetic field. This effect originates from the relativistic equivalence of mass to energy (i.e. from the famous equation: E = m · c2) expressed by the theory of general relativity. As this was proven in subsection G5.5., the Magnocraft’s magnetic field accumulates enormous amount of magnetic energy. Even the smallest Magnocraft, named the K3 type, is tiding in its magnetic field the equivalent of at least 1 megaton of TNT. In turn a single Magnocraft type K6 binds in its magnetic field the energy equivalent of at least 10 megaton of TNT. Accumulation of this huge amount of magnetic energy in a small volume that directly surrounds the vehicle, introduces various consequences. For example, the enormous concentration of energy within the Magnocraft's field is equivalent to the concentration of additional transparent (invisible) fibrous matter around the vehicle's surface. This matter, although it is invisible, increases the "density" of the air, vacuum, or water, in which the Magnocraft flies, thus changing optical properties of this medium. An effect of this, is similar to surrounding the Magnocraft with a thick layer of invisible glass fibres which have an index of light refraction different from that of air. Therefore, the electromagnetic radiation entering the range of the vehicle's dense fibrous field, must be deflected significantly. Such deflection can be comparable to that caused by optical lenses.
The second effect that contributes to the formation of the magnetic lens, results from the monotropic (fibrous) nature of magnetic field force lines. Such vehicle’s force lines actually interact with the incoming light like a thick sheaf of fibro-optic cables that are wrapped around the vehicle’s shell. Thus, this fibrous nature of the vehicle’s magnetic field force lines causes, that in the magnetic fields of extreme power and density, light can only pass along the fields' force lines. But it is stopped or bent when passing across these force lines. This causes the Magnocraft to have a tendency to bend light so that it follows the path of their magnetic circuits, and is unable to cross force lines. The situation which in the most drastic manner reveals the existence of such a fibrous magnetic lens, is illustrated on Img.082 (G32).
Contrary to the normal optical lenses made of glass, the magnetic lens does not have any clearly distinguishable surfaces that may reflect light. It displays a transparency identical to that of air, but its mass density and saturation of space with magnetic force lines gradually change. Therefore the magnetic lens remain unnoticeable even if an observer is only a few meters from it and directly glances at it.
The magnetic lens allows the Magnocraft's crew to make the vehicle completely invisible to a radar observation and to a naked eye. It also deflects the beams of military lasers from targets, shields the crew from the action of electromagnetic radiation caused by a nuclear explosion, screens the vehicle from heat radiation, etc. Therefore, it makes the Magnocraft not only invisible on every wish of the crew, but also indestructible by any high-energy emissions.
The Magnocraft screened by such a magnetic lens becomes completely invisible to an outside observer. The observer who looks directly at this vehicle, is unable to notice whether anything is present in this place. Thus all Magnocraft-like vehicles, including UFOs, cover themselves with such magnetic lenses in order to escape being observed or registered with human optical instruments or with radar. Crews of Magnocraft-like vehicles (UFOs) are able to play in “cat and mouse” with people that try to photograph or film them.
Although Magnocraft-like vehicles (UFOs) hiding behind their magnetic lenses cannot be seen directly, as everything in our universe they cause the appearance of various marks and side effects which can be observed. So these side effects and marks can be used for deducing that a vehicle hiding behind just such a magnetic lens is present in our vicinity. Two most commonly appearing such side effects include: (1) causing the extinguishing of lights during daylight, and (2) extinguishing of lights during nights. Let us now discuss these effects briefly.
The causing of extinguishing of lights during days is especially noticeable in cases when large Magnocraft-like vehicles hiding behind magnetic lenses fly at low heights. As this is illustrated in Table G1, Magnocraft of K10 type have the outer diameter equal to D = 561.76 meters. This in turn means, that the magnetic lens formed by these vehicles is going to have the shape of a disk over half of kilometre in diameter. The entire light that enters the rolled up like a donut magnetic circuits of this huge vehicle, is going to be intercepted and locked inside of these circuits, thus becomes incapable of lighting anything. So if such a huge vehicle is going to fly near the surface of Earth, so that its magnetic circuits are to sweep a selected area of the surface of the ground, while the field of this vehicle is formed into such a magnetic lens, then to the area covered with force lines of such a vehicle, the access of sunlight is to be cut off temporally. In the result of this, in this particular area rapidly unexplained blackout begins to prevail. This blackout is going to be even more strange, because people staying in this area, as well as in surrounding areas, will NOT be able to see what actually removes the sunlight.
Also in case they lighted any torches or lanterns, the light emitted from these sources losses the ability to lighten the vicinity, because it immediately is going to be intercepted by force lines of magnetic circuits of a given vehicle. Because in such large types of the Magnocraft, the outer dimension of this completely darkened (blackout) area may exceed a half of kilometre, sometimes such unexplained rapid blackout may envelope even a whole township or a suburb. An interesting aspect of the above phenomena is, that it was already observed on numerous occasions. These observations are described in an excellent article [1G10.3.1] “Darkness in a middle of day”, which appeared in the Polish monthly magazine Nieznany Świat (i.e. “Unknown World”), number 6 (90)/1998, page 9 (which was a reprint from the Polish Tygodnik Polski (i.e. “Polish Weekly”), Melbourne, no 34 of 1997) – I recommend looking at this article. For the fact, that blackouts described in this article were really caused by magnetic lenses of huge Magnocraft-like vehicles (i.e. UFOs), certifies the observation, that when during one such a blackout which appeared in London on 19 August 1763, street lamps were lightened over there, these lamps were unable to disperse the darkness that prevailed over there. (After all, as this is explained above, the light from these street lamps also was immediately intercepted and extinguished by magnetic circuits of a given UFO vehicle.)
The extinguishing of lights during nights is a night version of the blackout phenomena explained above. If a Magnocraft that flies at night on a low altitude above the ground, forms such a magnetic lens, then when it flies over a lighten city, its magnetic circuits “extinguish” all sources of light that enter inside of its magnetic circuits. Of course, the “extinguishing” in fact does not eliminate the emission of light by these sources, but only is caused due to the intercepting of light by magnetic circuits of the vehicle and disallowing this light to dissipate in all directions. (Thus, this magnetic circuits make impossible for these sources of light to lighten anything around them, and to be noticed by outside observers.) In the result, if someone observes such a Magnocraft from a distance (e.g. from a top of a hill that stands near a large, well-lighted city), then such someone would not see the vehicle, because this vehicle would be hidden inside of a magnetic lens that it creates. But this person would see a black circle of darkness as it moves along the city, in which all lights of this city would rapidly disappear, as if someone extinguished them all at once. This circle made of darkness would move across the city like a black shadow. This extraordinary phenomenon caused by large UFO vehicles was also observed by people many times, and even reported personally to me by one eye witness who saw it extremely clearly.
The extinguishing of lights during a night may also appear when a Magnocraft flies on the background of a night sky full of stars. Then such a vehicle is going to be visible as a regular circle on the sky, in which all stars are extinguished. But because a similar effect may also be caused by the appearance of a regular cloud, probably noticing it by people may take a place only in very special circumstances. For example, in cases when a Magnocraft of a large type flies relatively fast, or when someone previously saw a Magnocraft that flown in a different mode of operation and then noticed that this Magnocraft changed into a circle of darkness on the background of night sky full of stars.
The complete version of the magnetic lens appears only when the Magnocraft produces a constant (i.e. non-pulsating) magnetic field. However, in cases when other types of field surround this vehicle (especially the throbbing one) a partial magnetic lens effect can also be created near propulsors of such a vehicle. In such cases the light bends near the outlets from the vehicle's propulsors, thus distorting the apparent shape of the Magnocraft's shell. (Note that the complete magnetic lens cannot be produced by the pulsating magnetic field, because at moments of time when the field extinguishes itself during reaching minimums of pulses, the lens effect that bends the light must temporally cease to exist.) There is also a special case, when such a partial effect of a magnetic lens becomes highly noticeable. This case reveals itself when a Magnocraft ascends. Because it represents one of the most common occasions when the action of a magnetic lens becomes obvious to outside observers, it requires a separate explanation that is carried out in next subsection.
G10.3.1. The magnetic lens action in ascending Magnocraft
The central magnetic circuit of ascending Magnocraft produces a unique magnetic-lens effect that originates from the bending of magnetic force lines that are produced by this circuit. This effect facilitates the visual observation of twin-chamber capsules from the main propulsors of such vehicles, but it simultaneously obstructs the visibility of remaining parts of these vehicles. Thus, it allows outside observers to see and precisely describe the main twin-chamber capsule from the Magnocraft, and even to photograph this capsule - as an example see Img.166 (S5). The mechanism involved in producing this particular magnetic-lens effect was already described in previous subsection G10.3. But because this mechanism is very vital for the content of this monograph, it is additionally explained below.
In the ascending Magnocraft, the power of a magnetic field involved in the vehicle's central magnetic circuit, exceeds many times the power involved in the main and side circuits. For this reason force lines of the central magnetic circuit hermetically surround not only the entire body of such an ascending vehicle, but also its main and side magnetic circuits which become wrapped into a kind of a magnetic donut. This donut is shaped like a toroid formed from looping magnetic force lines. Principles involved in the formation of this donut (doughnut) are illustrated in Img.082 (G32).
As it was stressed in previous subsection G10.3. above, the extremely concentrated magnetic field of the Magnocraft interferes with light. This interference manifests itself most evidently by allowing the light to pass easily along the field force lines, but bending the paths of the light which try to pass across these force lines. The above mentioned magnetic doughnut formed around the ascending Magnocraft means that to reach the vehicle's shell, the light would need to pass across the doughnut's field force lines. In turn to reach the main propulsor, this light would move along force lines of this magnetic field. Therefore anything contained inside of this donut becomes invisible to an observer looking from underneath, as the picture of it (i.e. light reflected from it) would need to pass across the field - see path (1) in Img.082 (G32). But in order to reach the main propulsor, the light needs to follow only along these lines - see path (2) in Img.082 (G32). For this reason, outside witnesses who observe such an ascending Magnocraft from underneath, can easily see a twin-chamber capsule from the main propulsor, but they are unable to see any other part of the vehicle's shell. While looking at an ascending Magnocraft, these people notice that at a certain angle the entire sides of the vehicle gradually disappear from view, and the only element remaining visible becomes a small "diamond-shaped" or square device located in the centre of the former vehicle. This device is in fact the twin-chamber capsule from the vehicle's main magnetic propulsor. The cubical edge of this capsule, depending on the angle under which it is being watches, may assume for the outside observer e.g. the shape of a “rhomb” (frequently described by eye witnesses of UFOs as the “diamond” from playing cards). Such a rhomb shape appears when the twin-chamber capsule is seen from the direction of its corner. It can also be described e.g. as a square (if it is seen exactly from below) or as a rectangle (if it is seen from a side direction). At this point it is worth to notice, that some witnesses, unaware of the principles described here, can wrongly take this optical transformation of a disk shaped vehicle into e.g. a "diamond", or vice versa, for a physical transformation of the shape and external form of the stiff substance from which these vehicles are made.
Some Magnocraft observers unaware of the phenomena described here may also take such a “rhomb” or “square” for a new kind of vehicle, whose shape differs from that of a discoidal Magnocraft.
Notice that the situation described above changes drastically when the Magnocraft terminate their ascent. While they are hovering or descending, their main magnetic circuits stop being dominant over other circuits, thus the entire discoidal vehicle must appear visible again to outside observers. So in the sight of these observers, another transformation of the shape of such Magnocraft may take place, this time running from the vehicle shaped like a “rhomb” or a “square” into a discoidal vehicle.
Of course, the phenomenon described here is going to appear also when the Magnocraft is to ascend during the night. Then it is going to be even more spectacular as when observed during the daylight. The reason is, that huge sizes of space wrapped into the donut of the magnetic field illustrated in Img.082 (G32), is going to screen with this magnetic lens a significant part of the sky. This in turn is to cause, that stars that shine behind the screened part of the sky are going to rapidly extinguish. So the observation of such an ascending Magnocraft during a clear night full of stars is going to be extremely spectacular. This is because witnesses will see as stars on a significant proportion of the sky rapidly become blackened, while the sky in the outlines of such an ascending vehicle becomes pitch black even during the most clear and lightened nights. Also, as the vehicle starts to distant itself from the observer, there will be a strange “shrinking” of this pitch dark area, on the peripherals of which stars again begin to appear. These stars are to produce like an apparent concentric motion and make on the witness a shocking impression as if something moved them concentrically along the sky. The shrinking of this space finally is to collapse in a single point, in which the vehicle disappeared. Then an entire sky returns again to its normal state full of shining stars.
Instead of flying away, the Magnocraft may also rapidly cease its ascend. Then immediately after the vehicle stops, the entire pitch black sky is to lighten up with countess stars, as if someone switched them on simultaneously with a single power supply switch. The viewing of such spectacular displays on the night sky most probably is taking breath away in casual witnesses, especially if they are unfamiliar with the physical side of this phenomena described here.
G10.4. Black bars of the magnetic field
The super powerful and fast pulsating magnetic field, of the type generated by the Magnocraft propulsion, has the amazing ability to absorb light that shines onto it. This ability is caused by a component of the phenomenon that is forming the “magnetic lens” already described in subsection G10.3. above. It is formed by force lines of such a powerful magnetic field acting like strands of fibro-optic fibres, which intercept light and bend the path of this light in such a manner that it is never able to leave closed circuits of these force lines. In the result, each strand of force lines of such a highly concentrated, pulsating magnetic field that leaves Magnocraft’s propulsors, acts like a kind of trap for light in optics called a “black hole”. Namely, the light enters these force lines, but never is able to leave them. Thus, the powerful magnetic field that spreads from Magnocraft’s propulsors, is going to look quite unusual. To the causal observer who is watching it, this field is going to resemble a kind of “black light” that is shining from the interior of a “magical torch”. In turn, when this magnetic field imitating “black light” is going to cross the space, after being tightly packed into a condensed column, the casual observer is going to have an impression that is looking at a solid object which resembles a bar made of some black material.
There are some arrangements of the Magnocraft, e.g. the cigar-shaped complexes - Img.046 (G7) and Img.048 (G8-1), and the semi-attached or detached configurations - see Img.051 (G9a), Img.053 (G10), and Img.078 (G28b), in which the side propulsors belonging to different vehicles face and attract one another, at the same time being kept at a distance from each other. Therefore the highly concentrated pulsating magnetic field yielded by these propulsors passes through the environment, forming types of dense columns with clearly distinguishable boundaries. These columns pass through the environment that prevails between outlets of both propulsors (from both vehicles which face each other). When these columns are observed from a direction that is perpendicular to the field's force lines, they must absorb and trap the light. Because they are yielded by Oscillatory Chambers that usually have a square cross section, thus they appear to eye-witnesses as black, square bars. In this monograph, and also in other my publications, they are called “black bars”. Because they appear intensely dark, they typically can be taken by casual observers as solid permanent forms extending from the structure of the vehicles, not as optical illusive creations formed just from magnetic field. The cross section of these columns is going to reflect the square shape of the Oscillatory Chambers, which in Magnocraft of the first generation produce the magnetic field that formed them.
From the above explanation results a definition of the black bars. It states that the “black bars are pillars or space forms created from fast-pulsating magnetic field of a huge density and clearly distinguishable boundaries, the force lines of which are capable of intercepting and trapping the light.”
Black bars may be formed only by sources of magnetic field, the output of which exceeds the value of the so-called “starting flux”, means by sources of the field utilised in propulsors of the Magnocraft and UFOs. The requirement of their appearance is that the magnetic field that forms them must pulsate very fast. In moments when this field diminishes (i.e. in these periods of subsequent pulsations, when the value of magnetic flux drops to zero) such a field allows the light to enter inside of the strands of magnetic field force lines, where this light is then intercepted and trapped. Constant (means non-pulsating) fields do not form black bars, because they do not have these brief periods when force lines diminish completely thus making possible for light to enter inside of such concentrated field strands. Thus permanent fields are only going to bend the light, thus forming the phenomenon which in this subsection G10.3. is described under the name of “magnetic lens”.
In various arrangements of the Magnocraft, the number of these black bars is always equal to the number of operational side propulsors contained in the coupled vehicles. This could facilitate the identification of the type of coupled vehicles - see Img.078 (G28b). But one needs to remember that, unfortunately, not every such bar can always be seen, as some of them can be hidden behind the vehicles' shells or behind other black bars. Notice that in semi-attached configurations the black bars pass between the main and side propulsors of the facing vehicles - see Img.051 (G9a).
A phenomenon identical to that which causes the black bars to appear, is also in action during the observation of twin-chamber capsules - see Img.017 (F6). The circulating flux of such capsules, when observed from a direction perpendicular to the field force lines, is perceived as an area of complete blackness. Moreover, when a Magnocraft's propulsor operating in the outer flux prevalence is observed from the inside of this vehicle, for the same reason it also looks as though it is filled with black smoke or black light. (Further details concerning the phenomena involved in the blackish appearance of the Magnocraft's field observed from a direction perpendicular to its force lines, are presented in subsection F7.1. In turn examples of such observations are described in subsections S1.4. and P2.13.2., and illustrated in Img.165 (S4) to (S6).