JA11. Development of moral quantities: intelligence, moral power, etc.
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

JA11. Development of moral quantities: intelligence, moral power, etc.
All moral quantities which were described before, display some sort of relationship with moral energy. As such, they allow to accomplish various moral benefits, which directly depend on moral energy. For example, with their assistance one can accomplish happiness, feeling of self realisation, etc. - see subsection JB2.1 /?/. However, there is also another group of moral quantities, which are indicated by the totaliztic mechanics, and which are allowing to accomplish various moral benefits that are not directly connected with moral energy. These quantities include, amongst others, intelligence, moral power, etc. This subsection is aimed at brief discussion of the manners in which one could develop or increase in himself/herself also these special quantities.
Intelligence (I), or moral mass. This can be increased in a manner described in subsection JE3.2 /?/. In general, such an increase depends on developing in ourselves, or in person on which we are working, the quantities of the totaliztic mechanics, which directly influence the value of intelligence (I), and which are described by equation (1M3.2): I=F/A. These include sensitivity for feelings (F), and also the permanency of our sense of responsibility (A). Note that according to this equation I=F/A, especially important for our intelligence (I) is consistency in keeping the changes of our responsibility (A) at possibly smallest range, and making these changes (A) totally independent from changes of our feelings (F) that accompany these changes of responsibility.
Moral power (W). This can be increased due to various hardening activities, for example thorough physical effort, resistance to pain, capability to voluntarily undertake and withstand fasting, etc. - see descriptions in subsection JC1.

=> JA12.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste