I8.2. ESP
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I8.2. ESP

The majority of readers may already be familiar with various manifestations of ESP. Therefore, for them, this subsection does not introduce any new information. These readers are welcome to directly proceed to reading the next subsection I9. From this subsection I8.2 they only need to remember that the substance called here "counter-matter" actually thinks, memorises, and communicates with us in its natural constitution, and that ESP represents the most commonly available evidence for this ability of counter-matter to think, to memorise, and to communicate with us. Of course, also readers who were not exposed previously to any constructive information about ESP, but who simply get entangled in the descriptions from this subsection, are also welcome to skip through it and directly proceed to reading subsection I9.
The name Extra-Sensory Perception (or ESP) is assigned to the various methods of acquiring useful information without employing the physiological senses. Examples of ESP are: divining pendulum (i.e. the solving of various problems with the use of capabilities of the counter-world to think logically), predicting the future (i.e. the access to knowledge about the future which is available in the counter-world), dowsing (i.e. detection of underground water or minerals through reading telepathic signals that these substances are constantly emitting), psychic diagnosing of illnesses (i.e. reading telepathic messages that the ill organs are continually broadcasting into the counter-world), telepathy (i.e. communicating via the use of telepathic waves), etc. As hitherto no scientific explanation was known for the source of ESP information and for the ways of communicating it to us, there has been a generally bad feeling about ESP. Thus in spite of high effectiveness of ESP methods, which in many cases exceeded the capabilities of present science, the majority of scientists qualify these as "scientific heresy".
The Concept of Dipolar Gravity reveals, that we should clearly distinguish between two categories of actions, both of which presently are qualified as ESP, although according to information provided in subsections H6.1 and I7 they are based on totally different phenomena. The first of these two categories, let us call it "analytical ESP", boils down to the utilisation of "intellectual" capabilities of the counter-matter, especially the ability of this substance to think in a natural state. This category of ESP is utilised to solve various problems that usually exceed the knowledge and intellectual potential of a given user of ESP. Exclusively this category of analytical ESP is going to be discussed in this subsection. In the previous list of examples of ESP, it includes divining pendulums and healing. The second category of ESP, let us call it "telepathic ESP" (or "radiesthesia"), depends on the utilisation of "physical" behaviours of the counter-matter, especially on the perception and reading of telepathic waves which propagate across the counter-world and which are continually emitted by all objects and substances. From these waves the physical information that is expressed with them is later read and interpreted. Thus this category of ESP does not utilise the capability of the counter- world to think logically, and as such is only briefly mentioned in subsections H6.1 and I5.3. On the list of examples from previous paragraph, this category includes radiesthesia and telepathy.
The model of the brain as an input-output device discussed in subsection I5.4 provides a perfect explanation for the mechanism of analytical ESP, and for the source of information that analytical ESP allows to retrieve. In accordance with this explanation, analytical ESP is simply a process of acquiring access to the information stored in the counter-world. The mechanism of ESP is illustrated by the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity as an analogy of the whole counter-world to a huge natural computer. This natural "universal computer" (UC) stores complete information about everything that happens in the physical world. The information is nicely packed into handy systems of software files, which take the form of special "registers" that are attached to counter-material duplicates of all material objects. Each such a "register" can be compared to the contemporary Data Base, which completely describes a given object. It stores information about everything that happens to that particular object. This natural Data Base is attached to the counter-material duplicate of this object (not to a physical object itself), means to another copy of this object which is made of counter-matter, and which is residing in the counter-world. Now, ESP is simply the process of retrieving information from this register of a given object. In order for ESP to occur, the human brain becomes a kind of input device which sets the appropriate "accession programs" (in a Universal Language of Thought, or ULT) that carry out a search in the required Data Base. In turn, an output device which intercepts the answers received due to ESP, usually is the entire body of an ESP practitioner. Of course, by being intercepted indirectly by the body, not directly by the mind, the information which is retrieved due to ESP, needs to be exhibited and subjected to interpretation. Thus the way it is exhibited and interpreted, and tools used to facilitate these two activities, are the source of countless differences between individual cases of ESP.
The above explanation of ESP (which is based on the model of our brain as a input-output device), gives better understanding for numerous unexplained facts about this way of gathering information. For example it explains why ESP inquiry may refer to material objects - not to abstracts. (This is because only material objects possess their own counter- material duplicates and registers in the counter-world). It is also known that in order to inquire about another person, ESP practitioners must possess some material object belonging to that person. Again, according to the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, in order to access the counter- material duplicate and the register, the address of which is unknown, we firstly must find the link (address) to this duplicate through reading data from the duplicate of another object connected to the one searched for.
There are two types of analytical ESP, which we may call "cognitive" and "involuntary". They differ from each other because the first of them employs, whereas the second excludes the brain in the perceiving of answers. In cognitive ESP all replies to inquiries are forwarded straight to the brain, where they are processed and synthesized into the final form. To achieve this, the mind of the inquirer must be in a special state that enables him/her to understand the ULT language (in the normal state our biological brain does not understand this language). This state is very difficult to introduce in typical circumstances. It appears mainly during hypnosis, dreams, exaltation, etc. But some especially sensitive people, called "psychics" or "mediums", are able to obtain it whenever it is required. Probably in the future some training techniques will be developed, which will allow everyone to master this ability. Until then, this type of ESP seems to be closed to mere mortals. Examples of it are: clairvoyance, precognition, and some forms of telepathy which allow the direct exchange of information.
The second type, involuntary ESP, forwards the answer signals directly to the body/muscles of the inquirer, where these signals appear in the form of a involuntary muscular movement, a change in the electro-magnetic properties of the body (e.g. its electrical resistance), or signals send by internal organs (e.g. telekinetic impulses send by pineal gland). Because these effects are not consciously perceived, they are called involuntary. Examples of ESP utilizing them are: dowsing, working with a divining pendulum, and the use of machines for detection of lies (encephalographs). Involuntary ESP can easily be developed by everyone, and the appropriate training techniques is described in subsection I8.2.2 of the older monograph [1/4]. Moreover, it provides much higher effectiveness than the cognitive one, and it can be utilized in practically every application, including such technical areas as repairing cars, designing new devices, verifying new ideas, etc. For this reason, the examples discussed in the rest of this chapter refer mainly to involuntary ESP. But all the deductions and theoretical models (especially the idea of UC - means the "universal computer") presented here, can be applied to both types of ESP.
ESP must be clearly distinguished from prayers, revelations, or whispers of conscience. During ESP we communicate with the intelligent substance, means with the counter-matter. This counter-matter processes our ESP inquiries, finds answers in banks of registers that it stores inside of itself, and finally provides us with correct answers to our inquiries. Therefore our communication with the use of ESP have the character of interactions with a huge universal computer ("UC" machine). In turn during our prayers we communicate directly with the most superior program/intellect in the universe, in this monograph called the universal intellect (UI) - while by religions called God. Therefore replies to our prayers have the character of interactions between two intelligent programs, or two intelligent beings.
The possibilities of ESP seem to be unlimited, although so-far they still remain untapped. It is likely to provide everyone with a direct and free access to the most powerful computer in the entire universe. Perfectly correct information on every form of matter, i.e. on every object, organism, or person, that ever existed or will exist in the entire universe, could be accessed from this source. It is difficult to image how dynamic the acceleration of our progress may be, once we have gained a proper, complete, and reliable mastery of ESP. After all, then the completion of such new inventions, as the Magnocraft, the oscillatory chamber, or telekinetic battery, would not require any physical research, experiments, and developmental procedures. Of course, in our universe everything must be earned. Thus also the utilization of ESP techniques, from one hand is going to save us a lot of time and effort, by providing ready-made solutions for our problems. But simultaneously it is going to require equivalent amount of effort for the development of the reliable ESP techniques. In spite of this, ESP is worth putting an effort to work it out. After all, apart from the providing technical information - which is an equivalent to physical research, it is also able to give us moral information - which present scientific or technical research are unable to reveal. For example ordinary scientific research can give us the design of a new generator of energy. But only an ESP can indicate to us such a new type of energy generator, which is going to be the most beneficial for our health and for the natural environment. Thus in spite that the summary of labour put into inventions accomplished via ESP is going to be similar as in normal inventions, the moral quality of outcomes of ESP efforts is going to be much higher than in traditional methods.
Unfortunately, in spite of numerous benefits from ESP methods, and in spite of the fact that the majority of water and natural resources on Earth was found with the use of ESP, so far all efforts of formal proving the correctness of ESP keep failing. The reason for this lack of formal evidence for the correctness of ESP, is not ESP itself - see subsection A3. As this is explained in subsection A3, ESP is one of these numerous directions in our development, in suppressing of which evil forces are vividly interested.
It should be stressed, that in accordance with the Concept of Dipolar Gravity each person projects part of his/her body into the counter-world. Therefore theoretically speaking each one of us meets all the requirements necessary to successfully develop and use involuntary ESP technique. The only problem is, that as so-far, because of the lack of scientific knowledge about this phenomenon, ESP was the domain explored mainly by mystics and by people who indulge in curiosities. Therefore it was overgrown with unnecessary mysteries, rituals, and contradictive information. Thus, before reliable techniques of utilising ESP are developed, firstly the process of de-mystification of ESP is necessary. For this ESP must be subjected to objective research and verifications.
In order to practice ESP, some ESP techniques needs to be developed and maintained. These techniques are to teach us how to receive and interpret clearly recognizable ESP signals, communicated involuntarily by our body. Without such signals, the required information, after reaching us, can not be interpreted and understood. Therefore to make ESP work, continual practice is necessary, to maintain the same clear answer signals (in the pendulum-assisted ESP e.g.: the clockwise circulating of a pendulum for the answer YES, a swinging movement for the answer NO, and a counter-clockwise circulating for the answer ERROR IN THE FORMULATION OF AN INQUIRY). Since continual training is required, perfection in ESP can be achieved only by extremely strongly motivated hobbyist, or by people living from it professionally (e.g. dowsers). Only they can afford the time and energy for everyday practice to improve their techniques.
Out of numerous techniques of involuntary ESP, the greatest potentials for application in science and technology carries "instrumental ESP". Instrumental ESP are all those techniques in which bodies of ESP practitioners are connected to some kind of instrument (pointer) which displays or interprets involuntary signals perceived by these bodies. Present techniques of instrumental ESP utilize very primitive equipment for these pointers (e.g. divining pendulums, divining rods) which have not improved for many centuries. But conclusions from the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity, especially those concerning the electromagnetic manifestation of paranormal phenomena (see subsection H6.1), open the way for utilizing more sophisticated and reliable electronic equipment. Those conclusions indicate that using devices similar to "lie detectors" would increase significantly the reliability of ESP answers.
Presently most popular technique of instrumental ESP involves the application of divining pendulum. This technique seems to be easiest to master, does not require any sophisticated equipment, is universal, and gives quite reliable and repetitive answers. Its disadvantages include: (2) the difficulty of use in open or unstable areas, where the action of wind or waves disturbs the movement of a pendulum (therefore for confirmation in a natural environment, findings of a pendulum are usually supplemented with the use of a divining rod), and (2) the requirement of continual practice to maintain the reliability of signals. Let us now review the evidence that I accumulated so far, which proves the effectiveness of the pendulum-assisted ESP.
#1I8.2. Water divining on a map. This is one of the most popular applications of the pendulum-assisted ESP technique. In this application the main part of the search is conducted within the diviner's office. A client is asked to draw or to present the map of a searched area. Then, the diviner is completing a ritual in his/her thoughts, which he/she developed during years of practice, and which is aimed at "affiliation", means at linking the register of this map with the register of real land that this map reflects. After this linking of registers is accomplished, the map is "affiliated" with the real area, and thus it represents a substitute of this area. Whatever exists in the real area, or happens in the real area, has its equivalent in the map, and vice versa (the theory behind such "affiliation" is explained in subsection I5.7 which concerns magic). Frequently such affiliation practically boils down to subjecting the map to a special type of feelings, which is generated during the ritual of using a pendulum to orient this map towards geographic north, so that the north on the map points northward also in the diviner's office. The next step is finding and marking on this map the course of main streams of water in the searched area. For each of them the efficiency of the flow, the quality (clarity) of water and the underground depth of a stream is determined. After the client decides which stream he/she would like to exploit, the diviner visits the area and points out its exact location (this time using a divining rod). Further details about this application can be learned from numerous books dedicated to water divining, or from diviners who utilize it practically.
In the above application of the pendulum-assisted ESP, the drawing of a map is frequently replaced by using an already printed one. But this printed map must be located only on one side of a piece of paper (i.e. the other side should be blank). This is because the information on a map represents an abstraction, whereas the piece of paper on which it is drawn constitutes the material object. So the "register" with data, belongs to this piece of paper, whereas the map is stored only as information written into this register. When a paper is printed on both sides, the "register" contains two sets of information, which can be easily confused by a diviner searching through it.
A problem with searching mineral resources on maps is that diviners usually know how to "affiliate" a map with the real area, but later do not know, or simply forget to "de-affiliate" them. The result is that later in an unaware manner they may cause to happen for this area so-called "unaware magic" - as this is explained in subsection I5.7. Therefore, in relationship to maps, plans, photographs, and all other objects that were used for any divining activities, or for magic, we should be rather careful - see subsection I5.7.
It is extremely stimulating to analyze methods of acquiring quantitative information (i.e. efficiency of the water flow, iron content of the water, underground depth of the stream, etc.) used by various dowsers. Each dowser uses a method which differs from that used by other dowsers, but at the same time each one of them meets requirements of the "universal computer" (UC) described in subsection I8.2. Reviewing these methods reminds me looking at computer programs prepared by various students in such a way, that each program applies a different procedure, but all of them access the same Data Base and answer the same questions. An analysis of these methods reveals how accurate and how useful the analogy of "universal computer" (UC) is in describing the ESP phenomena.
#2I8.2. Minerals divining. Techniques of instrumental ESP, in a way similar to water divining, can also be used for finding other substances, minerals, or objects. The principal requirement in such a case is that the diviner holds in his hand, or looks at a sample of the substance, or at the identifying attribute of the object, that he is searching for. To meet this requirement, diviners frequently use pendulums made of the substance they are searching for.
Some of them use a transparent pendulum formed as a kind of bottle into which they put a sample of the searched for mineral.
The above explains also why a wrongly selected pendulum (e.g. a pendulum made of a substance, the telepathic vibrations of which interfere with the substance that is searched for) can decrease the efficiency of searches for some dowsers.
#3I8.2. The design of new technical devices. In 1985 I met Mr Alan Plank, a professional dowser - see Figure I1. Mr Plank spends much of his spare time quite successfully mining gold in unpopulated areas of New Zealand, for which he utilizes the pendulum technique to locate deposits of gold. For the purpose of this mining, Mr Plank needed a very efficient pump, able to withdraw not only water but also stones, sand and pieces of gold. Everything that industry offers in this matter is not efficient enough, and also the technical solutions used in the commercial pumps are inadequate for the purposes of gold mining. (E.g. propulsion for commercial pumps is usually with electric motors - a system that is rather inconvenient during gold prospecting in unpopulated areas.) Therefore Mr Plank decided to build a suitable pump by himself. Because he is not an engineer, he asked his pendulum for professional help in designing his pump. On a piece of paper he drew the lines indicated by the pendulum. The pendulum also indicated the dimensions and materials. The final construction of his pump was extremely simple. It contained no moving parts, and was run by compressed air supplied from a cylinder or a portable compressor. An hydraulic engineer consulted about the design pronounced that it would not work. But the pump worked perfectly after being built, with the efficiency of about 30 thousand gallons per hour. Mr Plank claims that his design is about 30% more efficient that the Venturi pump, to which its principle of operations is similar. The most unusual aspect in the entire case is that the first prototype of the pump began to work perfectly, immediately after being built. Everyone who deals with the implementation of mechanical designs knows that for each new device it is absolutely necessary to complete a whole series of prototypes, in which every subsequent one is only a slight improvement in relation to the previous, and more faulty ones.
Readers who are interested in learning further technical details about Mr Plank's pump or his dowsing techniques may contact him at the following address: P.O. Box 7051, Invercargill, New Zealand.
#4I8.2. Machine diagnostics. Some dowsers use a pendulum-assisted ESP technique to locate the cause of malfunctioning in a particular machine. If they do not know the construction of a checked device, they use a drawing of it (printed on one side of paper only!) presenting every internal detail. If they know the structure of a diagnosed machine, they work directly on it. To find the cause of malfunctioning they concentrate on it, element by element, asking the pendulum about its state, until they locate the problem. It is claimed that a diagnosis of cars conducted by the pendulum method can be just as precise as one performed by sophisticated electronic equipment. Examples of practitioners who utilize the above application are: Mr Alan Plank of New Zealand and Mr Wojciech Godziszewski, ul. Szczecinska 32/7a, 72-003 Dobra, Poland.
#5I8.2. Illnesses diagnosing. The pendulum technique is also frequently used for the location and recognition of illnesses and for curing them. The location of an illness is conducted in an identical manner to the location of malfunctioning in a machine. For the cure, each practitioner uses his own method. An example of practitioner who pursues the medical application of the pendulum technique is: Mr Wojciech Godziszewski of Poland.

The above examples present only a few of the numerous applications made possible
by the mastering of a pendulum-assisted ESP technique. Unfortunately, to utilize the potentials of ESP as a scientific tool, a lot of work still needs to be done. Our use of these abilities to-date has been based more on the empiric discoveries of individual hobbyists, and on the enthusiasm of some devoted practitioners, than on solid research or proven methodologies. To transform these spontaneous experiments into a reliable tool of scientific investigation, new devices and methodologies need to be developed, and the subjective factor needs to be removed, or at least significantly reduced. All of these can be achieved only in an atmosphere of recognition and approval of the triple composition of our universe (i.e. for the independent coexistence of the material, counter-material, and virtual components of our universe). But the effort of promoting new attitudes and intensifying the research on ESP techniques is worth pursuing, as there is a body of evidence indicating that the mastery of ESP may save a lot of unnecessary experiments, errors and expense in the completion of new technical devices (consider the invention of Mr Plank's pump). Let us hope that disclose of facts presented in this subsection is a significant step forward in the right direction.

=> I9.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste