I5.4.2. ULT – the Universal Language of Thoughts
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I5.4.2. ULT – the Universal Language of Thoughts

Another vital implication of the model of the brain as an input-output device is that it postulates the existence of a "universal language of thoughts", i.e. a language in which the counter-matter thinks, and thus which is used by the entire universe. This language could be called the "language of God", as all mental processes of the universal intellect, and also all communications with this intellect, are going to take place through it. In this monograph it is referred as the ULT (i.e. the "Universal Language of Thought"). This language is a natural equivalent to binary "machine code", in which our computers "think". It differs from the human spoken languages, and is the language in which all living creatures conduct their thought processes. It would also be the language in which all creatures living in our universe could directly communicate with one another. It is not an exaggeration to claim that ULT is the "language of God". After all, it is the language with which the whispers of our own conscience are formulated - see subsection I4.1.2, and also the language, the aware mastery of which allows us to directly communicate with God. The existence of such an universal language not only enables brains to communicate with their counter-material duplicates, but also enables communication between one creature and another (e.g. humans with animals, humans with plants, UFOnauts with humans, etc.). It is extremely interesting that the existence of such an universal language was already suggested indirectly in the late 1950s by Noam Chomsky in his research concerning generative grammar.
At this point it should be stressed that the existence of such a universal language of thoughts (ULT) introduces numerous philosophical implications. Probably the most important of them is that this language must consist only the "words" which correspond to the ideas and possibilities already recognized and applied in the universe. Practically, this means that we (humans) are not able to think or to imagine anything that exceeds the capabilities of the universe, as it simply would not have the appropriate "word" to be expressed in our minds. Putting this in another way, in the form of an intellectual law that prevails in our universe, "every goal which is possible to image in also possible to achieve" - see subsection JB7.3. (Other version of the same would state that "everything that someone is able to invent, must exist, existed, or is going to exist in the universe at some point of time and space".) The problem with comprehending the above principle lies in the frequent mixing up goals with ways of achieving them. For example the idea discussed in chapter G of an antigravitational field in the old concept of monopolar gravity, in fact represents only our demand addressed to the universe and requiring it to operate in a particular way. Therefore antigravity thus defined represents only the way of achieving a goal, not a goal itself. If antigravity is limited to a pure goal only, i.e. to the formation of a force that repels one mass from other masses, than a number of possibilities for achieving it can be found. Two of these (e.g. the Magnocraft and the telekinetic vehicle) are explained in this series of monographs - see subsections F1, A2 and H6.1.1.
An especially important consequence of the discussed model of the brain is that it provides a perfect explanation for all forms of Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP). In this explanation, ESP is a body of methods for perceiving additional information (i.e. the information not stored by our own brain) from the counter-world. In order to gain this information, the brain of an ESP practitioner accesses registers contained in the counter- material body of the object subjected to ESP inquiry, and reads all the information required from these registers.
There is a wealth of evidence, which confirms the correctness of the "model of our brain as an input-output device" discussed here. Let us briefly review some of this evidence.
#1I5.4. Communication between people and UFOnauts. There are numerous cases reported and documented in the UFO literature, when members of UFO crews communicated with people using some telepathic devices. In this series of monographs such cases are mentioned in subsection A3. These devices caused a direct and soundless transmission of thoughts between the brains of humans and the brains of UFOnauts. Such a direct exchange of thoughts is only possible when the universal language of thoughts (ULT) mentioned earlier does exists. The existence of this language in turn confirms the operation of our brains as input-output devices.
#2I5.4. Communication between people and plants. The universal language of thoughts (ULT) allows us to communicate with every possible inhabitant of the universe - even including pot plants. It has been confirmed that pot plants grow better when someone talks to them with love and care. Moreover, there were experiments completed, which utilized encephalographs, i.e. equipment similar to lie detectors - see experiments of Cleve Backster described in [7] and [7/2]. These experiments proved that plants react with panic to our thought intentions to harm or to destroy them. In television I also saw a program ("Facts or fiction"), in which they reported about a case, when the panicky reaction of a flower that was favoured by a murdered owner (this flower was connected to such an encephalograph) allowed the initial selection of this one amongst all suspects that murdered the owner in the vicinity of the flower.
#3I5.4. Communication between people and animals. It is well known that many people are able to "say" something to a favourite animal, or insect, and that the message conveyed gets through somehow to the addressee, whose further actions prove the complete understanding of what was said. Any rational explanation for such communication must involve the operation of all brains (also those of animals and insects) as input-output devices.
The most well known person utilizing such communication was the late Mrs Barbara Woodhouse, whose frequent appearance on British TV gained her world-wide fame (especially her "sit!" command, which was addressed to dogs, but was frequently completed also by owners of these dogs).
In central Europe (especially in Poland, Germany, Czech, and Slovakia) there is a vivid tradition of peripatetic rat-catchers. Those extraordinary people earned a living by ordering rats, mice, and even insects to follow them beyond the boundaries of the village that paid for this form of debugging. The most frequently their action depended on playing a pipe, or on monotonic singing of magical words, with the simultaneous ordering to mice or rats to follow a given person. The column of these pests, looking as if they were drank or hypnotised, was then lead beyond the boundaries of the village, where it was drowned in a river or burnt in bales of old straws. Thus the popular opinion that such rat-catchers were "charming" or "mesmerising" their victims. The last ones amongst these rat-catchers were supposed to be still operative in the area of present Poland at the beginning of this century - for example in the Polish village of Cielcza (around 4 kilometres north from Jarocin) the local manor was de-rated in this manner in 1930s. Another report that I heard originated around 1910s from the village of Koszarawa, Poland. A flea-catcher operated over there, who used to monotonously sing spells, causing that all fleas from the entire room were falling into a trance and gradually accumulated on the stick inserted in the centre of the room. This stick was then burned together with lethargic fleas forming a ball on the top of it.
Also other nations had similar "rat-catchers". One of the romantic records of these people survived in the form of the German legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin (the main event of which supposed to take place on 23 July 1284). The description of his action is even contained in some encyclopedias, e.g. see the prestigious "Encyclopedia Britannica", 1959 - entry "Hameln". According to this description, in 1284 the township of Hamelin from Lower Saxony (near Hannover), which is positioned at the converge of rivers Waser and Hamel, was infested with plague of rats. Then this rat-catcher appeared. After receiving the offer of a good payment, he led rats out of the city and drown them in the Waser river. But after fulfilling his part of the deal, citizens of Hameln accused him of the trickery and refused to pay the contract. Then, exactly on 23 July 1284, he played again his pipe. In the reply all children of Hamelin left their homes and walked like hypnotised behind him. After they walked to the local hill called Koppelberg, huge gate opened on the slope. The rat-catcher with it all children - but except for one lame, disappeared inside of this hill, while the gate shut after their passage. The interesting aspect of this legend is that the spoken version of it that I had an opportunity to hear, describes a glossy tunnel leading inside of the Earth, that was hidden behind these gates in the Koppelberg. The hypnotized children marched thorough this tunnel. Its description coincides with the glossy tunnels formed on Earth by UFOs, examples of which are shown in Figure O6 from this series of monographs.
Cases of issuing telepathic commands to pests, are also known outside of Europe. Here is a case from China, which refers to the abilities of so-called Taoist mystic (i.e. a Taoist equivalent of a Saint from Christianity), quoted from page 93 of an excellent book [1#3I5.4] by Frena Bloomfield, "The Book of Chinese Beliefs", Arrow Books Ltd. (17-21 Conway Street, London W1P 6 JD, England), London 1983, ISBN 0-09-931900-4. (Note that Taoism, next to Buddhism and relatively new Christianity, for Chinese is one of three most important religions, and simultaneously their oldest religion.) "There was the Taoist mystic of the fourth century BC whose clothes were chewed up by rats. Far from being unconcerned with his material welfare, the mystic cast a spell and summoned all the rats in the neighbourhood to him and then proceeded to give them a firm piece of his mystical mind. He warned all the rats who had not chewed his clothes to go away and stay away if they knew what was good for them, but those who were guilty of molesting his apparel were to remain behind. All the rats but one scampered away, leaving the miscreant rooted to the spot by magic until presumably it learned the error of his rattish ways."
#4I5.4. Animal instincts. It is well known that animals display abilities to resolve problems which definitely extend beyond the capabilities of their (or even human) brains. According to the model of the brain discussed here, all brains (also those of animals and insects) must have the ability to access and to read registers from the counter-world. Thus the so-called instinct is only an animal equivalent to human ESP abilities. Animals can gain knowledge of correct behaviour in a particular situation by searching through the appropriate registers in the counter-world. There is a mass of evidence supporting this possibility. Only some of this will be reviewed below.
a) Knowledge of correct behaviours in critical situations. We can observe how a sick animal somehow recognizes the best food and treatment for a particular disease. During periods of drought, elephants, like our dowsers, find the location of shallow underground water sources, saving themselves and other animals. Dogs know the best way to save their masters in a moment of emergency. One of countless examples of such instinctive knowledge of a dog is contained in the notice [1#4I5.4] of AFP agency "Dog dies in bid to save boy", published in the Malaysian daily Sun (Sun Media Group Bhd, Lot 6, Jalan 51/217, Section 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia), issue from Wednesday, 31 December 1997, page 44. According to this note, on Monday, 29 December 1997, in Chicago a dog called "Missy" pushed a 6-year old boy from wheels of the arriving car, thus saving the life of the boy, but dying itself. Other similar behaviour, this time showed by a cat, is described in the article [2#4I5.4] "Tibby saved my life, says woman", published in the New Zealand newspaper The Dominion (Wellington, New Zealand, www.stuff.co.nz), issue from Tuesday, 3 April 2001, page 1. According to this article, when a tablet blocked the throat of a lone old lady, obstructing the breathing, her cat "Tibby" arrived with a help. The cat pushed with its own paw a piece of an old cheese through the open mouth and throat of the old lady. It managed to unblock the squeeze of the tablet, and save the old lady from almost a sure death by suffocation.
b) Reading and hearing warnings of bad events. It is almost legendary that dogs can predict an imminent natural disaster and howl loudly as an alarm. In Japan they raise a special kind of aquarium goldfish which can detect an earthquake a few hours in advance. There is the well known claim of sailors that rats foresee a coming disaster and abandon in advance the ship that is going to sink. Similar observation is respected amongst miners, who say that when rats run out of a mine, people should follow them. Similarly rats, mice, fish, and even ordinary mosquitos, excellently read human thoughts when someone want to kill them, and run panicky. In Malaysia anglers get furious if someone asks them "what are you doing here", because it is believed by them, that answering, or just thinking, "I catch fish", is warning fish under the water, and causes that none lets itself catch after such a question. Similarly in Chinese houses is forbidden to ask, or even to think, what the mouse trap is for, and all discussions about catching these pests need to be done with the use of some conspiracy pseudo-name, e.g. "long-tail", so that when a rat "hears" the plan being discussed, is not able to deduce that the plan is for catching it. Favourite pets know about the death of their masters. Birds do not sing at the site of some former concentration camps. Some farm animals seem to know exactly when they are designated to be killed, and "cry" on the way to a slaughter-house.
c) Pets foreseeing their master's return. It has been observed that favourite pets know several minutes in advance that their master is going to return home, and know also at which entrance they should wait to welcome him/her. Similar knowledge is displayed by little children, who know a few hours in advance that their favourite relative is coming and he/she has something good for them (they usually know also what he/she is going to bring for them).
d) The migration and navigation instincts of animals. The only satisfactory explanation for the migration and navigation instincts of some birds and fish seems to lie in ESP. Sea birds have no orientation points and they still return to their nests without error. There are known cases of dogs and cats returning home having been taken hundreds of kilometres away in windowless boxes. Some dogs are famous because of finding the way to their owners, after those owners changed city or even country.
e) Synchronization of the movements of birds and fish. We may observe flocks of birds and shoals of fish as they manoeuvre simultaneously. No known physiological senses explain such perfect synchronization. A similar effect can also be experienced by two bicycle riders or car drivers who unexpectedly face each other on a collision course. They will repeat exactly the same manoeuvres until they crash. (A more exact explanation of this phenomenon s contained in subsection JE5.3 /?/). A similar phenomenon is suspected for causing the collisions of aeroplanes in the air.
f) Synchronisation in insects. An unusual case of synchronisation shows a kind of Malaysian miniature beetle from the Lampyridae (Pteroptyx tener species) called "firefly" in English, or "kelip-kelip" in Malay. It flies in the air glowing intensively in a pulsating manner with the frequency of around 3 flashes per second. The pulsation of light in all these insects are mutually synchronised. At the outlet from the river Kuala Selangor, in the mangrove swamps, in 1994 soon after the sunset literally whole trees were surrounded with clouds of these insects, which in a pulsating manner were lighting them up night by night during a whole year. The trees that they choose for formation of these clouds in subsequent nights, must meet many conditions, thus they are spread in rather large distances from one another (local fishermen are known from using these glowing trees of the characteristic shapes, for their night navigation points). The rhythmic flashes of light from these clouds of insects are lighting the selected trees like electric lamps on Christmas trees. In 1994 I had the pleasure to float along this river in a quiet rowing boat and to observe the extraordinary fiery manifestations of these insects. For my large surprise I had an opportunity to notice with my own eyes how precisely all these insects synchronise their pulsations of light, even if they are not able to see each other because of the dense bush which hide one group of insects from other ones. They all flash in the same moments. Thus all trees selected by these insects pulsate identically with the rhythmic light, looking as if they all are connected to the same control device. After I saw this extraordinary synchronisation, I started to look in the existing literature how present science describes the principle on which it is carried out - in order to find out whether this science can explain it without the use of ESP and the counter-world. With the benefit to the model of the brain discussed here I noted, that scientists openly admit, that currently they still are unable to explain neither the method of this extraordinary synchronisation of flashes in the "firefly", nor the reason for this synchronisation. (For more details about Malaysia "fireflies" one can turn to: Mohd Jalaludin Bin Mohd Isa, Kelip-kelip, Kampong Kuantan, 45600 Batang Berjuntai, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.)
g) Solving problems by animals and insects. For many animals their capabilities to utilise the intelligence of the counter-world can differ, similarly like differ ESP capabilities in individual people. Therefore, from time to time, people discover an animal or an insect, in which this capabilities are especially developed. Such special animals become especially famous, because they are able to solve mathematical or logical problems, the level of difficulty of which exceeds the capability of many people. Amongst many examples of such cases that I encountered, in 1970s I saw a documentary program about a horse which was able to read numbers and arithmetic operators (type +, -, *, /) and solve rather complicated mathematical equations (unfortunately, in November 2001 when I was writing this sentence I did not remembered details of this extraordinary horse). In turn on Saturday, 23 November 2001, from 19:30 to 2:30, on channel 2 of TVNZ, an American documentary serial was broadcasted entitled [3#4I5.4] "Ripley's believe it or not". In this serial a dog called "Ajzik" (spelled phonetically) appeared. The owner of this dog was some American citizen. This dog could carry out errorless arithmetic calculations, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing of two small numbers, and taking a quare root from a small number (less than 100). The order to do these calculations was given to it with a voice. This means that the dog could recognise the value of a number and the name of the operation to be carried out, and that it could carry out operations on these numbers. The ability of this dog were checked in the control conditions of a TV studio, when to eliminate the chances the owner had covered eyes and demobilised hands.
Of course, independently from the mathematical abilities, some animals and insects show various other capabilities, which prove their ability to solve complex problems. For example in past was quite well known the existence of so-called "flea circuses", in which fleas used to show various tricks. Almost legendary is the ability of rats to solve even the most difficult puzzles and finding the correct way in even the most complicated labyrinths. In 1970s there was a plague of tomtits in England, which learned how to open milk bottles. In turn newspaper article [1#2I8.1] "Stray dog trapped 23 days taps survival instinct" published on page 1 of the New Zealand newspaper "Dominion", issue dated on Saturday, 16 November 2002, an extraordinary case is described, when a dog was locked accidentally without food nor water for the period of 23 days. This dog still survived, only because it was able to open for itself a tap with water.
#5I5.4. Review of ones own life during the so-called Near Death Experiences (NDE). It is widely documented that the dying person relives again the most important events from his/her own entire life. Mr Mike Irving of 120 Terrace St., Invercargill, New Zealand - one of the numerous people known to me in person, who has experienced this - describes it thus: "It was not just reviewing a three-dimensional movie of my life. It was as complex as in reality. I was there and I felt, thought, and saw everything again. The only difference was that I observed myself as an outside witness and that I could not change anything in this review".
The review discussed here contains one element, confirmed by many participants, which excludes the possibility of the brain origination of these pictures, i.e. their nature is holographic. If the pictures were only a display of the biological memory content, they should present the events exactly in the same form as the eyes of the dying person saw them while they happened. But this is not the case. The review consists also of pictures of the person, presenting him/her as if he/she were filmed by an outside cameraman who tries to record all the important details. Moreover, during the review details also are visible, which could not be noticed in a real experience, because they were inappropriately located towards the subject (sometimes scenes are presented, which are happening behind some physical obstacles and by no means could be seen by the person involved). This characteristic indicates that the discussed review can not originate from the brain itself, but is read by the brain from the bank of information stored within the counter-world.
More information about the above phenomena can be found in the book [1#5I5.4] by R.A. Moody, "Life After Life", Stackpole Books, 1976, ISBN 0-8117-0946-9, pp. 61 to 69.
Very interesting are reports of some people abducted to UFOs, that on UFO decks similar reviews of someone's life can be triggered on every wish of the abductors, with the use of a special technical device (i.e. the TRI of the third generation - see subsection JD3.3 in treatise [7/2]).
#6I5.4. Double or multiple personalities. In the paper [1#6I5.4] "Multiple Mix-ups", published in OMNI, Vol. 8, No. 2, November 1985, p. 94, some examples of people who experience complete changes of personalities are discussed. It seems that the same body can be occupied in turns by two or more completely different persons (registers/souls). The differences in these personalities can be so significant, and their switching so complete, that they affect not only the psychological, but also the biological state of a person. For example the different personalities (of the same physical person) may require different optics of glasses, or be allergic to different foods and medicines. The existence of this phenomena provides a further evidence in support of the model of our brain as an input-output device. This is because any rational explanation of multiple personalities must account for the switching of someone's brain to the register of a different person - synchronized with the simultaneous taking control over the entire body by this register (i.e. by the "soul" of a different person).
#7I5.4. Reincarnation. The details of previous lives can be recalled. Some children during normal activities, and also various adults during hypnotic regression or dreams, are able to recall details from previous lives. These details are very vivid, and prove themselves correct when verified by historical research or in a field confrontation. In addition other evidence, such as the rapid appearance of non-learned abilities or birth marks corresponding to injuries from a previous life, also confirm the concrete origin of these experiences. The main puzzle in all these recalls is where the remembered information is stored, as the previous physical bodies (brains also) are dead. The Concept of Dipolar Gravity provides the answer: in the registers stored in the counter-world. So the recalls of previous lives are simply accessions made to these registers. Numerous cases of recalling past life are documented in the book [1#7I5.4] by Joe Fisher, "The Case for Reincarnation", Granada Publishing Ltd., London 1984, ISBN 0-246-12650-7.
The Concept of Dipolar Gravity not only that accepts the phenomenon of reincarnation, but also promotes it to the range of the primary spiritual phenomena, which allows to explain many mechanisms that decide about our growth, perfecting, personality, memory, subconscious knowledge, appearance, etc. For example, such mysterious phenomenon as the evolution of personal interests along our life, can be explained as the access to various reincarnation layers in our long-term memory changeable with time (means like a reincarnation equivalent to the evolutionary principle that the "foetogenesis is the repetition of filogenesis"). If during our childhood we are interested - let say in fights, this is because in one of our early incarnations we were a warrior. If in the primary school we are interested in poems, this is because during one of the next our incarnations we were a poet. Then we are interested in music, because in the next incarnation we were a musician. Etc., etc.
#8I5.4. Problem-solving in a sleep. There is a well-known method of acquiring solution to our problems during a night's sleep. If we clearly specify just before falling asleep what our problem is and what kind of solution we are looking for, when waking up in the morning we may find out that we know the answer. As the knowledge that is acquired during the night must be input from somewhere, the above phenomenon additionally supports the model of our brain as an input-output device.
#9I5.4. Superstitions. According to the Law of the Most beneficial Turn of Events (see subsection I4.1.1) if we subconsciously wish this, than the arrival of every significant event is foretold to us with a most optimal advance of time. This foretelling is always arriving through the channel that we acknowledge - usually in the form of a superstition. Thus, it is well known that for some people superstitions are a reliable source of information on events that are going to happen. As every person sets his/her own warning signals, thus, making superstitions work, must involve some kind of communication occurring between the brain of a superstitious person and the counter-world. The principle of this communication is identical to the one applied in involuntary forms of ESP, only that obtaining a reply does not involve pendulums or divining rods, but events happening randomly. Therefore, the claim of numerous people that superstitions work for them, is the next confirmation of the correctness of the model discussed here.
The explanation for the operation of superstition derived from the Concept of Dipolar Gravity also reveals why it works for some people, and does not work for others. The reason for this is that one must have a clearly defined interpretation for the signals received, and also the information that he/she obtains must be used. Devoted believers in superstitions adhere to one set of unambiguous signals, which they always interpret in the same way. Therefore they work for them perfectly. The scoffers do not have their own signals, and only temporarily adopt someone else ones while they are in the right mood, or want to prove something. Naturally in such circumstances the superstition may not work for them.
#10I5.4. People with an undersized brain. Contemporary medicine registers numerous people, who display full intellectual capabilities, but simultaneously have an undersized brain. A number of such cases are documented in the book [1#10I5.4] by Dr. Benito F. Reyes, "Scientific evidence of the existence of the soul" (Theosophical Pub. House, Wheaton, Ill. 1970, ISBN 835601927). In some cases the size of the brain of these people does not exceed the kernel of a walnut. The existence of such people provides further evidence that the intellectual capacity of a person is not dependable on the size of the brain. This in turn proves that intelligence must originate from another source than the physical brain (i.e. from the counter-material duplicates and registers of a given person) and that the physical brain is only an input-output device (terminal) which links people with their source of intelligence.

=> I5.5.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste