I5.2. Registers (i.e. religious souls) from counter-material bodies
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I5.2. Registers (i.e. religious souls) from counter-material bodies

Because of the intellectual attributes of counter-matter, the counter-material duplicate of every possible object, on one hand has its own shape and dimensions - thus it is characterized by physical form, while on the other hand it contains its own algorithms and data - thus it is characterized by intellectual content. The mutual relationship between the form and the content can be described as similar to this existing between the electronic circuitry of a computer, and programs with data stored in this circuitry. In order to distinguish between these two separate aspects of the counter-matter during further analyses, we introduce here the name "register" to describe the intellectual content of the counter-material duplicates. Such registers are simply collections of algorithms and data, which are stored inside of the counter- material duplicates of all objects, and which have the capability of self-learning. For the Concept of Dipolar Gravity they are scientific equivalents of "souls" from religions. In order to understand better what they are, it is handy to compare our counter-body to a modern computer. The substance which forms this counter-body is like electronic circuitry in a computer, means it can think in the natural state, and it can also memorize (store information). But similarly as does it every hardware in a computer, also our counter-body must have its own software to work properly. Means the operation of our counter-body must be organized by appropriate programs and data. Thus these programs and data which control our counter- bodies, and which also reside inside of our counter-bodies, we call "registers" in this monograph, or "souls" in religions. Registers are present in the counter-bodies of all physical objects that exist in the entire universe, means not only in people, but also in animals, plants, and even inanimate objects. The only difference between a register, let say - in a piece of stone, and a human register, lies in the level of sophistication and in the level of knowledge that so-far it managed to accumulate.
After the introduction of the name "registers", we should note that according to the Concept of Dipolar Gravity every physical object is composed from as many as three components, namely: (1) a physical body (e.g. a biological "body" in people), (2) counter- material duplicate, which is an exact copy of the physical body (i.e. a religious "spirit"), and (3) the register, which is the software model (containing memory, knowledge, history) of a given object, stored inside of the counter-material duplicate of this object (i.e. a religious "soul").
As this is highlighted in several subsections of this series of monographs (e.g. see subsections JA9 or JE3), each one out of these three components, is a source and an abode for a separate dimension of the so-called "moral space", and thus is also a source and an abode for different capability of people. And so, physical body is a source of actions and events. Thus, without our body (e.g. during a dream) we are not able to carry out any action. The counter-body (spirit) is the source of feelings. This is because of it, the mechanism of feelings described in subsection I5.5 cannot be implemented without the existence of counter- body. This is also because of it, after our death, when registers are separated from their counter-body, we are not able to relive any feelings. In turn registers (souls) are the source of our intellectual capabilities. Without the existence of these registers we would not be able to think or to remember. This can be summarized that our body is acting, our counter-body (spirit) is feeling, while our register (soul) is thinking and remembering.
The shape and dimensions that constitute a physical form of every counter-material duplicate (i.e. constitute its religious spirit), results from the nature and the manner it is formed. Probably this form exactly copies the physical body of the object that it reflects. It also reflects all the attributes of this object, means it describes the shape of this object, composition, structure, etc. Thus, the counter-body is a precise duplication of the external form and internal structure of a physical object.
In turn the intellectual content that constitute registers of counter-material objects (i.e. constitute its religious souls), include such attributes, as for example the ability to self-learn, means gather, store, and process information, and also such features as programs and data stored in this duplicate.
At this point it is possible to explain the name "register" introduced here. A "register is a self-learning system of programs and data that control a given material object, which is stored, updated, and executed by the counter-material duplicate of this object that exists in the counter-world". A register is composed of two basic components, namely programs and data. The programs are sequences of commands which are executed by the intellectual attributes of the counter-matter (as this was explained in subsection I2, counter-matter is a "thinking substance", which in the natural state is capable of thinking, memorizing, communicating, etc.). In turn data from registers, are simply sequences of information that a given object accumulated from the beginning of its existence. Counter-matter is gathering and memorizing data on all events that a given object was subjected to (i.e. it "remembers" the detailed history of every object). Furthermore, registers describe the present state of this object and also the general direction in which future events are going to affect it (see "karma" from subsection I4.4).
Mechanisms, physical phenomena, and principles of operation, which determine the behaviour and properties of registers, are described relatively well at the end of subsection I2. They result from the fact, that every individual particle of counter-matter actually have all the attributes of the so-called "accumulator" from present computers. It means that such a particle can not only memorise information, but also it has the ability to carry out logical and executional operations that are independent from other counter-matter. Thus independently what volume of counter-matter a given register occupies, and in what region of the counter- world it currently resides, it still is capable of the same effective thinking and acting.
Because of the unambiguous nature of these mechanisms, principles of operation, and phenomena, that rule the behaviour and properties of registers (religious souls) from inside of counter-material duplicates of all possible objects, these registers must be characterised by a whole array of attributes that are identifiable for people, and that directly result from these mechanisms, principles of operation, and phenomena. Let us discuss here the most important of these, which was possible to identify so-far:
1. The existence in every physical object. The important attribute of registers is that every possible physical object contains such a thinking register (i.e. every possible object contains a "soul"), not just people - as this is claimed by some religions. Only that for objects other than people, these registers had no opportunity to accumulate sufficient amount of knowledge and algorithms to be equally sophisticated and capable as in people.
Because these registers reside in the counter-material duplicates, they do exist only for material objects (i.e. they cannot be formed for ideas or abstractions, although inside of such registers any possible ideas or abstractions can be stored and developed).
2. Strictly defined shape, dimensions, and appearance. Registers are very similar to programs from our present computers. Similarly as our programs occupy appropriate length of computer memory, these registers also occupy appropriate volume of counter-matter. Only that their location in counter-matter is three-dimensional (voluminous), not just linear as in our present programs stored in computer memories. Because of this occupying an appropriate volume of counter-matter, registers have strictly defined shape, dimensions, and appearance. Actually, from the so-called near-death experience (NDE) it is already known, that the shape, dimensions, and appearance of registers of any objects, are identical to the shape, dimensions, and appearance of objects to which these registers belong. (For example, registers/souls of individual people can be recognised by their relatives just because of this their appearance.) In addition to this, registers have the capability to exchange information with their environment, and to think logically. This exchange of information and this thinking cause, that in the counter-world the registers "see" other registers, are capable to recognise other registers from their appearance, and even are able to analyse and describe their appearance.
A very intriguing aspect of "seeing" of one registers by others, is the matter of so-called "black souls" and "white souls". Folklore of old Poland, as well as folklore of several other nations, states that souls (i.e. registers) of people who lead immoral lives, are black. In turn souls (i.e. registers) of moral people are glowing white. The more moral life someone leads, the more white and glowing his/her soul supposed to be. This folkloristic claims in recent years seem to be confirmed empirically by the so-called near-death experience (NDE), the participants of which claim to see souls of their dead relatives. They state that souls of their dead relatives and friends whom they met on the "other side" glow with a white light, while this glowing for different people seem to have different level of whiteness. Also logical analysis of totalizm and parasitism described in this monograph tells us that people who adhere to these two opposite philosophies must have two drastically opposite ways of thinking. In turn these two drastically different ways of thinking must cause, that their registers are recording different algorithms and data. The physical manifestations of these different algorithms and data in the counter-world, may be a different type of emission. Thus, it is quite probable and plausible, that immoral people who practice philosophy of parasitism, in the counter-world emit an information which by other registers is perceived as a black colour. In turn moral people, who practice some form of totalizm, in the counter-world emit an information which is perceived by other registers as a white glow. This would explain the mechanism, with the use of which, on the subconscious level (i.e. on the level of registers - souls), moral and immoral people immediately recognise each other, and also why immoral people (i.e. adherers of the philosophy of parasitism) always aggressively oppress moral people (i.e. adherers of any form of totalizm).
3. Ability to think. This thinking is realized by counter-matter, in which these registers reside, although it is organised and controlled by algorithms contained in these registers. For this reason registers are capable to think during the entire span of their existence, even after the physical death of their owner.
4. Modular structure. The registers which reside in our counter-material bodies are composed of smaller components. These components simply are collections of different algorithms and data, which together make up the registers. We already know some of these components. For example, we are already aware of the following components of our registers:
- Karma algorithms. These describe karma, which still awaits to be fulfilled. - Fate algorithms. These describe the general course of life of a given person. - Time execution algorithms. These handle the passage of a given person/object
through time. - Long-term memory. These consist records of the entire history of a given person. - Memory of the previous incarnations. These store history of previous lifetimes, and history of previous people that a given person ("soul") was before. It is worth to notice, that each one of these individual modules in our registers can be
read and written only with the use of the method that is appropriate for it, and which differs from methods used for writing and reading of other modules. For example our long-term memory can be read with the use of our brain, but the memory of previous incarnations requires the hypnotic regression. The karma algorithm is written into us with our own actions, but removed only by events which affected us. The algorithm of execution of time can be changed with our psychological altitude. In turn the algorithm of fate can be changed with the use of prayer.
5. Inability to experience feelings. In order to experience feeling, it is necessary to have a separate physical body and a counter-body, both of which exchange energy with each other (see the mechanism of feelings described in subsection I5.5). Therefore registers by themselves are unable to experience feelings, although they contain the memory of feelings that a given body experienced during the lifetime. Very interesting is the fact, that the complete lack of any feelings, must also be perceived as a kind of feeling. It is described by people as the "feeling of absolute peace". Therefore registers deprived of physical bodies can only experience this feeling of the overwhelming peace.
6. Indestructiveness. This property of our registers and counter-material duplicates requires some explanation. Otherwise than this is with physical objects, registers from our counter-material duplicates cannot be destroyed by any action carried out in our world of matter. Therefore physical objects which ceased to exist, still have their registers contained somewhere in the counter-world. Religions describe these registers of the physically non- existing people under the name of "souls". According to the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, such indestructible registers ("souls") belong not only to people, but also all other objects, including animals, vegetation, and even objects that we currently call "inanimate". But the majority of religions, including Christianity, claim that only people have souls (a long ago it was claimed that only half of people have them - e.g. to women of that time the right to have souls was refused). Only some very old native religions, e.g. pre-Christian believes of Maori or Slavian, and also believes of American Indians, recognised the existence of souls not only in people, but also in animals and in inanimate objects. Out of the more modern religions, I am aware of such a belief in Buddhism. For example, in the last days of 1997 a mass killing of chicken was carried out in Hong Kong (over a million of chicken), because they carried out viruses of the deadly flu that was attacking people. According to the newspaper article [1I5.2] "Chicken cull continues, monks pray for souls", published in the Malaysian daily Sun (Sun Media Group Bhd, Lot 6, Jalan 51/217, Section 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia), Thursday 1 January 1998 edition, page 42, Buddhist monks organised over there 7-day long mass prayers for souls of these chicken, in order to facilitate their return to life in the reincarnation cycle.

There is also evidence and observations available, which confirm the correctness of the conclusion that every material object has its own counter-body, and its own registers which reside inside of this counter-body. Listed below are examples of this evidence:
#1I5.2. The loss of weight during the death. In 1906, Dr. Duncan McDougall of Massachusetts General Hospital conducted some precise measurements of weight of people just before and after their death. These measurements revealed that the human body at the moment of death loses as much as 7 to 28 grams in weight. The above loss of weight can be explained as changes of gravity in a component of the counter-material duplicates. Because all components of counter-bodies are attached to the physical bodies by gravitational forces, any change in their gravitational properties must cause changes in gravitational interactions, which in turn would be detectable as the change of weight.
Note that a similar mechanism is causing the "death flash" to appear, as described in item #1L6.5. It is interesting, that after these "ancient" experiments completed in 1906, actually no- one repeated the same research, in order to confirm of disprove their outcomes. Probably this is caused by the scientific "taboo" that in the meantime was put on research connected with human deaths and with spiritual phenomena. But the Concept of Dipolar Gravity provides the information, which allows to verify these old experiments, without the necessity to precisely weight people just before and after the death. After all, this concept informs that "souls" are also contained in animals. Thus, if the escape of a "soul" at the moment of death, influences the weight of a body that this soul leaves, than such a change of weight must be also noticeable at the moment of death of animals. Therefore, in order to detect it, it is enough if a veterinary doctor, who at the order of a client "puts into sleep" an animal, after making the deadly injection simply places this animal on a precise electronic scale, and notices the indications of this scale. Such electronic weighting of animals that are "put into sleep" should not only show how much is the change of weight at the moment of death, but also show in which exactly moment of time this change of weight takes place (means when exactly "soul" escapes from the body). 
#2I5.2. For the existence of a direct link between human soul and gravity forces points out also the known observation of people living on sea shores, that the natural death of older people always takes place during the tide out in a given area - for more details see subsections I4.4 and JE9.1 /?/.

=> I5.2.1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste