I3.3.4. The formal proof for the existence of God...
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I3.3.4. The formal proof for the existence of God completed with the use of methods of mathematical logic

The first formal scientific proof for the existence of God was already published in 2000 (means quite a long ago) in subsections I3.3 to I3.3.3 from volume 5 of an older edition of these scientific monographs "Advanced magnetic devices". In fact this proof was repeated three times in the indicated subsections, each time completed with a different methodology of scientific proving. This in turn illustrates that the scientific proving of so obvious matter as the existence of God, can be carried out not just on one, but on many entirely different ways. The scientific proof that God does exist
is for us equally binding as all other scientific proofs - for example as the proofs that the Earth is spherical, or that sides of a right-angled triangle fulfil the Pythagoras equation. For our own good we should rely on indications resulting from this proof in everything that we do. After all, if we do not consider it, then we undertake actions which run against of what god requires us to do. In turn for standing against the being so powerful as God, inevitably not very pleasant consequences are awaiting for people. In turn if we consider in our lives indications resulting from this proof, then in almost everything that we do we are inclined to make corrections for whatever God expects from us. This in turn is the key to future reaping fruits and rewards which God lavishly gives away to these ones who implements his requests.
In the second semester of 2007 by some strange act of God I was granted the privilege of giving a series of lectures from the mathematical logic on a Korean University. A "by product" of these lectures was that to three previous versions of the formal proof for the existence of God completed before with the use of physical methods, I could add another version of the formal scientific proof for the existence of God which this time is completed with the use of methods of mathematical logic. I am quoting it this proof below for the use of these readers who would like to get familiar with it, or wish to check the validity of it.
The base propositions of the above proof for the existence of God stem from so-called "genetic codes", the more extensive description of which is provided in subsection I2.5 /?/ of this monograph. So here it is, the formal proof for the existence of God completed with the use of methods of mathematical logic:
Theorem:

"God does exist".
Basis propositions:

(1) Genetic code displays all attributes of intelligent codes and according to the Shannon's Theory of Communication all codes are versions of languages. All languages are formed by intelligent beings.
(2) The creation of a single "language of genetic programming" which would be capable to program and to express with genetic codes all attributes for the huge number and variety of living creatures that populate the Earth, required the work of either superior being of a supernatural knowledge, power, and efficiency of God, or a multitude of unanimously cooperating with each other human-like intelligent beings of capabilities and efficiencies similar to these of humans. The fact that attributes of countless living creatures which populate the Earth were programmed and expressed with the use of a single and always the same, coherent "language of genetic programming", completely eliminates the possibility that genetic codes of creatures from the Earth were programmed by a large number of unanimously cooperating with each other human-like creatures of capabilities and efficiency similar to human.
(Explanation complementing this set (2) of premises: The history of development of languages and codes proves, that the large crowd of human-like creatures, which use a language or a code, NEVER is able to unanimously cooperate with each other, therefore with the elapse of time such a crowd always gradually introduces numerous variants to the grammar, vocabulary, structure, etc., of the language that it uses. Therefore a large crowd of human-like beings which would work on the development of life, similarly like a purely random evolution, would either eliminate completely the use of genetic codes, or in case of continuation of the use of such codes, it would gradually introduce completely different structures and contents of these codes for each species of living creatures.)
(3) God doe NOT exist or exist. The use by God of a single and always the same coherent "language of genetic programming" for all creatures that populate the Earth eliminates completely the possibility that God does NOT exist.
Proof:

(1) The first basis proposition is to be transformed with the use of tautological form of the method known under the name of "hypothetical syllogism". This form can be written as [(p =>q) && (q => r)] => [p => r], in which the assertion "p" says "genetic code displays all attributes of intelligent codes", while the assertion "q" says "according to the Shannon's Theory of Communication all codes are versions of languages", in turn the assertion "r" states "all languages are formed by intelligent beings". The transformation of these propositions implies the conclusion that "the genetic code was formed by an intelligent being".
(2) Accepting this previous conclusion for an assertion in the next phase of inference, and using the method of "disjunctive syllogism", the tautological form of which can be written as:
[(p || q) && !p] => q, we obtain a next conclusion which states that "a single, coherent 'language of genetic programming' which appears in a huge number of creatures that populate the Earth must be formed by a single superior being with a supernatural knowledge, power, and efficiency of God".

(3) The last couple of propositions allows us to derive the final conclusion with method called the "disjunctive syllogism", the tautological form of which can be written as: [(p || q) && !p] => q. In this form the assertion "p" says "God does NOT exist", while assertion "q" states "God exists". Thus the final conclusion states "God does exist"!
Conclusion:

The above inference chain unambiguously and conclusively proves the truth of the theorem that "God does exist".

For the use of these readers who are NOT familiar with the notation that is applied in
the above proof, I would like to explain that symbols "p", "q", and "r" mark subsequent "assertions" utilized in this proof as logical variables. In turn symbols "&&", "||", and "=>" mark logical operators "and", "inclusive or", and "implies" (if ... => then ...").
It is also worth to mention about the validity of the above proof. Because this proof utilizes exclusively tautological forms of subsequent methods, it remains valid for all values of variables it uses. Thus practically it is error-proof. If someone would like to undermine it, he or she would need to undermine first the validity of mathematical logic. In turn this logic is a foundation for countless mathematical proofs which with a large success were used by the effective and precise discipline of mathematics. Thus, since so strong proof for the existence of God finally we were able to develop, it is worth to check now whether we live according to this proof. After all, the faith in God to-date is replaced by it with the reliable knowledge and certainty of the existence of God.
The proving procedure presented above was also utilized in one more proof that is quite important for each one of us. Namely it allowed to formally prove that the counter-world does exist. A formal scientific proof for the existence of the counter-world completed with the use of methods of mathematical logic, is presented in subsection H1.1.4 from the previous chapter H (volume 4) of this series of monographs.

=> I3.4.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste