I3.3.3. Proof with the use of matching attributes method
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I3.3.3. Proof with the use of matching attributes method

The fact that the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity allow to describe exactly the structure and operation of the universe, allows also to formally prove the fact of the existence of the universal intellect with several further methods. The next such a method, which allows to formally prove that the "universal intellect does exist" with a relative easiness, is the method of "matching attributes" explained in subsection P2 of this series of monographs. The formal proving of the fact of existence of the universal intellect with the use of this scientific method of matching attributes, can be accomplished in a relatively easy manner. For this it is sufficient to:
(1) Formally define several theoretical attributes, which are unique for the existence of the universal intellect. They must precisely describe the universal intellect, and must be manifested only in case when the universal intellect does exist. These attributes can be defined theoretically in a relatively easy manner. Examples as many as 12 of them are already listed in subsection I3.2. After all, they are unambiguously postulated by the structure and principles of operation of the intelligent universe rules by the universal intellect. In turn the structure and operation of such intelligent universe directly result from the statement of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity.
(2) Accumulate the empirical evidence which documents that each one of these 12 theoretically deduced attributes that are unique for the universal intellect, actually is manifested in the reality that surrounds us. It is worth to notice, that this monograph already accumulated and presents to the reader the sufficient body of evidence, which comprehensively documents the actual manifestations of each attribute listed in subsection I3.2. Thus all that remains to conclude such a proof, is to systematically collect this evidence into a consistent logical structure, and to assign it to the respective theoretical attributes of the universal intellect, as this is done in subsection P2 of this series of monographs.
(3) Systematically compare each attribute that is unique to the universal intellect that was deduced theoretically, with evidence for manifestation of this attribute in the reality that surrounds us. If this comparison proves the complete and the actual correspondence of these two groups of attributes (i.e. these attributes deduced theoretically and these attributes manifested by reality), than such a correspondence represents a formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect.
At this stage I do not see the need to build up the volume of this monograph by listing here also the complete form of this third formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect. (After all, the completion of the formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect with two different methods that was carried out in two previous subsections, at this stage should suffice for even the most hard skeptics.) But because this monograph actually provides and comprehensively describes the required evidence that is needed for the completion of such a proof also with the method of matching attributes, I suggest that for the exercising of their own logic, readers notice this material by themselves. In this way readers obtain by themselves the third formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect, this time accomplished with the scientific method of matching attributes. In case they would like to study, how a formal proof based on the method of matching attributes should be formulated, the detailed descriptions of this method, together with an example of using it, are contained in subsection P2 of this series of monographs, and also in subsection J2 /?/ of monograph [1e].
I should add here, that the formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect, accomplished with the method of matching attributes, I actually plan to include into a future edition of this monograph, as soon as all other burning and urgently needed topics are already addressed in it.

=> I.3.3.4.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste