I3.3.2. Proof with the use of exclusion method
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I3.3.2. Proof with the use of exclusion method

One of the unusual attributes of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity is that whatever this new scientific theory proves, in fact it also provides tools that it could be proven in several different manners. This attribute applies also to the formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect, presented in previous subsection. The Concept of Dipolar Gravity allows this proof to be carried out on several different manners. In order to realize here that this is actually possible, let us try now prove again the existence of the universal intellect, but this time with the use of a different method of "exclusion", which was explained and already used in subsection H1.1.2. After all, the formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect excellently suits such a method, because the universal intellect either does exist, or does not exist, and the fact of occurrence of any of these two possibilities automatically excludes the opposite possibility. Of course, the use of the method of exclusion for the formal proof discussed here can also be carried out on several different manners. But because it does not serve here the basic proving of the existence of the universal intellect, and it only demonstrates that such a proof can be accomplished with several different methods, I will limit myself here to only showing that the previous process of proving can also be based on the scientific method of exclusion, and that in such a case it also leads to the formal proving of the existence of the universal intellect. For this purpose, each one of the componential proofs discussed in the previous subsection I3.3.1, I am going to transform now in such a manner that it is going to be proven by exclusion. Here they are:
1°. The counter-world does exist. In subsections H1.1.1 and H1.1.2 numerous examples of various material evidence were presented, which clearly exclude the possibility that the counter-world does not exist. By excluding this possibility, the only valid alternative remains that in fact the counter-world does exist.
2°. The counter-world continuously intercepts and stores all the information. Each single example of the evidence, which is presented in items (2a) and (2b) of the previous subsection I3.3.1, could not take place if the counter-world was not able to intercept and to store all available information. Therefore, this evidence clearly excludes the possibility that the counter-world does not have the ability to intercept and to store information. Due to excluding such a possibility, this evidence proves the truth of the opposite alternative, namely that the counter-world actually continually extracts and memorises the entire information about everything that happens in the whole universe.
3°. The counter-world is capable of effective thinking, which provides the solutions for specified problems. Numerous examples of the evidence that is combined into items (3a) to (3d) from previous subsection I3.3.1, unambiguously contradicts the inability of the counter-world to carry out an effective thinking and to solve problems. In this way this evidence also excludes the possibility, that the counter-world is unable to think effectively. By excluding this possibility, this evidence proves the truth of the opposite alternative, namely that the counter-world is able to think effectively and that this thinking is providing solutions to even the most complex problems.
4°. The counter-world displays the basic properties of all self-aware intellects. Each example out of the large body of evidence that was combined into items (4a) to (4f) from previous subsection I3.3.1, unambiguously EXCLUDES the possibility, that the counter-world does NOT display attributes of the self-aware universal intellect. In turn by excluding such possibility, this evidence proves the truth of the opposite alternative, namely that there is an intelligent component in the counter-world, which displays the basic attributes of the self- aware universal intellect.
Conclusion. If one uses the method of exclusion presented here, then the systematic exclusion with the use of this method of the alternative that is unsupported by the existing evidence, leads to exactly the same overall conclusion as the one from the "superposition" method used previously for proving the existence of the universal intellect. Therefore, the completion of the method of "exclusion" also leads to the formal proving that the universal intellect does exist.

=> I3.3.3.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste