I3.3.1. Proof with the use of superposition method
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I3.3.1. Proof with the use of superposition method

In this subsection, a way of obtaining such a proof is presented, which utilises the empirical evidence gathered so-far in several different disciplines. It is based on the scientific methodology, called the method of "superposition". This methodology splits the whole proof into several basic components, each one of which is then proved independently from the others. Then, after each one of them is independently proven correct, the conclusions from such componential proofs are recombined together again, thus constituting the overall formal proof for whatever was to be proven. For example, if an intelligence service of some country would like to prove, that a rival country has a radar station on a small, uninhabited island, it most probably would use this scientific methodology. Therefore it would split the entire proof into several components, for example it would firstly prove that such small, uninhabited island does exist and is in the power of that rival country, then it would prove that there are some radar-like installations located on this island, finally it would prove that these installations emit radar-type signals. In this way, by succeeding with componential proofs, the entire matter of the radar on this island would also be proven.
In order to attain a proof that "the universal intellect does exist", with the use of the scientific methodology of superposition described above, it is enough to design, to carry out, and to successfully accomplish, the following componential proofs:
1°. The counter-world does exist.
2°. The counter-world continuously intercepts and stores information (i.e. it contains the software "registers" described in subsection I5.2).
3°. The counter-world is capable of effective thinking, which provides the solutions for specified problems.
4°. The counter-world (as a whole) displays the basic properties of all self-aware intellects. For example, it displays "self-awareness", "identity", has its own "intentions", "plans", "behaviour", etc. (This practically means that the counter-world is actually the carrier of an intelligence/intellect of the "universal intellect" type.)
So let us now carry out the process of proving. We accomplish this by reviewing systematically the empirical evidence, which constitutes the componential proofs for items listed above. While reviewing this evidence, it should be noted that the existence of the universal intellect, as well as all matters which originate from this intellect, fulfill the definition of a primary phenomenon (as this primary phenomenon was defined in subsection H1.1). Therefore, for each componential proof, which leads to the overall proving the existence of the universal intellect, the principle "everything proves, nothing denies" must be fulfilled by the entire evidence that supports this proof (this principle was explained in subsection H1.1). The fulfillment of this principle in relation to all componential proofs relating to the universal intellect has such a positive effect, that if we are able to provide even a single piece of evidence, which confirms each of these componential proofs, this piece of evidence simultaneously documents that there is no evidence that would contradict this proof. Furthermore, because of this principle, each single piece of evidence which proves a given componential proof, practically suffices as a separate proof. Of course, the principle "everything proves, nothing denies" also introduces various undesirable consequences. One of these is that practically everything around us is confirming the existence of the universal intellect. Therefore, under the pressure of such overwhelming evidence, which surrounds us from all possible sides, we practically have lost the ability to notice this evidence, and also the ability to deduce how the world around us would look like, if it is not supervised and controlled by the universal intellect. Thus in the proving part that is to follow now, I am using only the most striking evidence, the significance of which is so obvious and so direct, that it does not even need to be explained.
So here are the subsequent componential proofs, which lead to the overall proof, that "the universal intellect does exist":
1°. The counter-world does exist.
The formal proof that "the counter-world does exist" have already been completed and it is presented in subsection H1.1. This subsection H1.1 proved to us conclusively, that the gravitational field has a dipolar character. It accomplished it due to finding and indicating the vast body of evidence, which documents the existence of the counter-world. In such formulation, the "proof for the dipolar character of gravity field" from subsection H1.1 is simultaneously "a proof for the existence of counter-world" (and vice versa). Because the proof from subsection H1.1 remains in power and does not require being repeated, we can skip forward without discussing it further.
2°. The counter-world continuously intercepts and stores information.
The proof that "the counter-world continually intercepts and stores information" is constituted by all these countess items of evidence, which certify that the universe actually demonstrates the information processing capabilities. Let us now list some examples of such evidence:
(2a) ESP messages experienced by numerous people. Examples include technical designs carried out with the use of diving pendulums, finding underground water on maps with pendulums, diagnosing illnesses and finding remedies via trances, etc. (E.g. see Figure I1 and the content of subsection I3.1.) These kinds of ESP experience supply us with the continuous confirmation of the intellectual abilities of the universe as a whole. They prove that: (1) the intelligent components of the universe continuously collect, store, and offer access to all details on every subject; including our thoughts, feelings, attitudes, observations and other data which are our private secrets, (2) also that these intelligent components of the universe continually analyze our thoughts, understand questions contained in these thoughts, prepare answers to them, and communicates these answers to us.
(2b) Animal instinct. As this is explained in subsection I4, animal instinct is an animal equivalent to human ESP. Examples include elephants able to find shallow streams of underground water - like human dowsers do, fish able to sense the incoming earthquake, dogs capable to save their masters, cats finding the way to their masters that changed address, and many more similar cases of effective animal ESP in action described in subsection I5.4. The fact that this instinct does exist and provides animals with the intelligent information that they require, is another proof for the capability of the counter-world to intercept, store, and make available all information required.
(2c) The operation of human brain as an input-output device. This matter is explained comprehensively in subsection I5.4. In order our brain operates in such a manner, and in order we experience all benefits of such operation (such as long-term memory, ESP, independence of our self-awareness from the existence of physical body, the location of our sense of identity in the indestructible "registers" stored in the counter-matter, etc.), the counter-world must be capable of intercepting, storing, and accessing selective information.
3°. The counter-world is capable of effective thinking, which provides the solutions for specified problems.
The componential proof that "the counter-world is capable of effective thinking, and that this thinking provides solution to specific problems", is also confirmed by countess items of evidence. Let us now list some examples of such evidence:
(3a) The existence of analytical ESP. Actually ESP is not a single piece of evidence, but a whole ocean of facts and events, which continually take place on our planet, and which practically affect every person. In turn the fact that there is such thing as analytical ESP, which is capable to solve complex problems that we inquiry about, and to answer questions that we impose on it, proves that the counter-world (as a whole) must be able to carry out the process of effective thinking. In order to realize how effective must be this thinking of the counter-world, let us consider the following example of problems, to which ESP provides almost an immediate solutions, but which in case of being solved by people, require a huge dose of effort, time, and thinking over by highly qualified experts with huge experience and with significant capabilities to constructive thinking:
- The process of designing of new technical devices with the use of ESP. As an example consider here the pump of Mr Plank (described in subsection I3.1 and illustrated in Figure I1).
- The possibility of diagnosis of complex technical devices with the use of ESP (e.g. finding technical faults in cars), and the ability to find precise reasons for their incorrect functioning (also described in subsection I3.1).
- The diagnosis of illnesses, and prescription of natural remedies which effectively heal these illnesses, carried out with the use of ESP. (As an example consider ESP methods practised by the late Edgar Cayce (1877 - 1945), who used to prescribe effective remedies with the use of ESP. He is the founder of famous "Edgar Cayce Foundation" from Phoenix, Arizona, USA - see the book [1I5.1] pages 297-317.)
(3b) Work of superstitions. The very fact that superstitions do work for some people, who believe in them, and that for these people they constitute a reliable source of information and warnings about incoming events, proves that the counter-matter is capable of thinking and issuing warnings to all those people, who are requesting such warnings and who then are willing to listen if they receive them. More about superstitions is contained in subsection I4.
(3c) The intelligent behaviour of animals. Various animals from time to time are capable to display abilities to solve very complex problems, which sometimes are so complicated that they exceed the solving capability of people. Numerous examples of such intelligent behaviour of animals is documented in subsection I5.4 - see item #4I5.4 in there. The sole fact of existing of such cases documents, that the counter-world in fact does have the capability to think and to solve complex problems, while in critical situations it can forward to people the solutions to some significant problems via animals who are submissive to the commands of this counter-world.
(3d) The intelligent behaviour of elementary particles. It has already been proven by numerous experiments of institutional science, that elementary particles behave in an intelligent manner. In turn such their intelligent behaviour proves the capability of counter- world to think effectively.
4°. The counter-world as a whole displays the basic properties of all self-aware intellects.
There is a wealth of evidence, which confirms that "the counter-world as a whole displays the basic properties of all self-aware intellects". Let us now list some representative examples of the more interesting cases of such evidence:
(4a) The existence of moral polarity. The reader probably noticed already, that our universe is so constructed, that there are two opposite poles of morality very clearly distinguishable in it, namely the pole "moral", and the pole "immoral". Numerous methods of qualifying our actions into one of these two poles, which were worked out by totalizm, are described in chapter JA. Everything that we do clearly fills into the definition of one of these two moral poles. But if we analyze conditions required for the existence of such a clear moral polarity in the universe, then it turns out, that it can exist only then, when the universe is ruled by some kind of omni-powerful intellect, which has the attributes of a self-aware universal intellect. Only then there can be an uniform moral intention behind everything that happens in our universe.
There is enormous body of evidence, which certifies the existence of two opposite moral poles. For example, they are confirmed by our perception of every event which affects us (i.e. every event that affects us, is clearly perceived by us, either as moral, or as immoral), by the configuration of the moral field, by the laws described in subsections JA5.3, JB6 and JC11.1 /?/ which govern the flow of moral energies, by the consistency in operation of moral laws, by the fact that all actions fulfil the "unanimity rule" that is defined in subsection JA2.1 (i.e. that each single one of our actions is defined unanimously as "moral" or as "immoral" by all moral laws in the existence which apply to this action), by the fact that each single human action belongs either to a category of totaliztic good deed or to a category of totaliztic sins, or by the fact that activities which are immoral are always contradictive to activities which are moral. The consequence of this is, that if for example someone classifies a large pool of human activities into two categories, namely into: (1) activities which belong to a moral pole, and (2) activities which belong to an immoral pole, then amongst activities which belong to the same moral pole, it is impossible to find activities that would be mutually contradictive, and simultaneously activities which belong to one of two poles of morality, are exactly contradictive to activities which belong to an opposite pole of morality. But if we consider the universe which is deprived of the intellect that rules over it, then everything would need to be a chaos in it, and any moral poles simply could not appear in it. Therefore, if in such a godless universe one accumulates together a large pool of activities, which belong to the same moral pole, then in the universe that is not governed by a self-aware intellect that supervises it, amongst these activities would not exist any order. Thus, in such a chaotic universe it should be possible to find several pairs of activities, which both would belong to the same moral pole, but which would be mutually contradictive. Simultaneously in such a universe of chaos, it should be possible that two identical actions, in spite of their identity and in spite that were completed in identical systems of circumstances, would allow themselves to be qualified to two opposite moral poles (i.e. one to a pole "moral" while another to a pole "immoral"). Summarising the above, the moral polarity is only possible, if our universe is governed by some kind of the universal intellect. In a chaotic universe, the same activities could simultaneously be both, moral, and immoral.
(4b) The existence and operation of moral laws. One of proofs for the existence of the universal intellect, that is the most easy to be accomplished, is the outcome of the existence and operation of moral laws described in subsection I4.1.1. If one analyses moral laws, one must come to the conclusion, that in order for these laws to work in practice, behind them must be hidden some omnipresent and super-powerful intellect, which controls the flow of time. One of definitions of moral laws, presented in subsection I3.6, states that they are simply consistent manners of taking action by the universal intellect. This is because in order for these laws to work in practice, this intellect must manipulate the course of events in such a manner, that they (events) fulfil whatever the outcomes of the moral laws should be for given people, families, institutions, and whole civilisations. (Means, this intellect must manipulate the elapse of time and events in such a manner, that the future fate of these people, families, and institutions is representing whatever is the reply of moral laws to their previous actions.) In turn the fulfilment of this requirement, that the future events must be coherent with moral outcomes of the past activities, imposes the necessity that the fate of intellects must be intentionally shaped by some kind of powerful intellect, and cannot be just ruled by uncoordinated and chaotic series of coincidents. This in turn practically means that moral laws can only work if the universal intellect does exist. For this reason, in order to prove that the universal intellect does exist and impacts everything in an intensional manner, it is sufficient to prove that moral laws work in practice. In turn such a proof for the existence and operation of moral laws is rather easy to accomplish. For example, everyone can achieve such a personal proof for himself/herself, by simple analyses of real lives of real people around us, whose moral behaviour we know, and therefore whom we can objectively judge as to whether moral laws work for them or not. As I described this in subsection I4.1, myself for almost twenty years continually carry out such observations and analyses, and in the result of them I am continually reassured in my certainty, that moral laws in fact do work in practice. Also every reader can carry out for himself/herself such a proof, through an individual observation of someone well known to him/her. Such a personal manner of accomplishing a proof for the existence and operation of the universal intellect, through the confirmation of the moral laws action, has a huge practical implication for individual readers. This is because it allows the easy and fast finding our own/personal proofs for the existence of the universal intellect (God), which are independent from whatever about such a proof is going to say an official science.
Of course, apart from such a personal proof, there is also various other evidence already available, which confirms that moral laws do exist and do work in practice. A most obvious group of such evidence emerges from the existence and action of the moral field. It is easy to prove, that the moral field does exist, because this moral field makes doing everything that is moral to be also difficult and requiring of putting a noticeable effort into it. (It is also easy to deduce theoretically, that just such a formulation of he moral field, is the only formulation that is correct and sound, because it leads to a constant perfecting of every intellect.) In turn, if such a consistent moral field does exist, than also moral laws must exist. Other evidence for the existence of moral laws is the outcome of moral energy, and nirvana. If nirvana can be accomplished in the intensional manner simply by obeying moral laws, then moral laws from which this nirvana results must also exist. Further large group of evidence for the existence of moral laws emerges from almost every religion. After all, the existence of these laws is written into the essence of religions - e.g. it was coded into the essence of Christianity. Finally this existence of moral laws is also confirmed by other numerous sources, e.g. folk wisdom, moral stories, proverbs and sayings of numerous nations, social movements, economic and social laws, recommendations and principles of totalizm, etc. Of course, independently from the ways used above, there are also various other ways of formal proving that moral laws are actually existing and operating, and various other categories of evidence that support such proof. Further examples of such methods and evidence are provided in subsection I5.1.
(4c) The existence of the Universal Language of Thoughts (ULT). As it turns out, the existence of the Universal Language of Thoughts described in subsection I5.4, is also a proof for the existence and operation of the universal intellect. If we carry out an appropriate logical deduction, ULT language can only exist in the situation when the universal intellect also do exist. It is this intellect that must be capable of effective thinking in this particular language, and that uses it for communicating with all living creatures that populate the universe. In turn, there is a wealth of empirical evidence, which certifies for the existence of the ULT. The most convincing of this evidence is the capabilities of extraterrestrials to carry out telepathic conversations with people (this capability is already documented by overwhelming evidence accumulated so-far). If there is no such a language, aliens who originate from distant star systems would not be able to telepathically communicate with people - see treatise [7/2]. Other such evidence includes: the capability of some people to telepathically communicate with animal, insects, or even plants (some of such cases are described in subsection I5.4), the clear perception of the ULT by people who just changed their country and language, the logical deductions of the existence of such a language completed by some scientists who worked on artificial intelligence (e.g. Noam Chomsky, 1950s). The very strong evidence for the existence of ULT is the ability to build telepathic devices, which allow to exchange thoughts directly between minds of different creatures. If one analyses this matter logically, than the sole fact that building such telepathic devices is possible (these devices are frequently used for example by UFOnauts to communicate with people - see chapter T in this series of monographs; and recently are also proposed to be build on Earth - see treatise [7/2]) confirms that the ULT language must exist.
There is a simple logical deduction which proves, that if there is such thing as the ULT, then there must exists an universal intellect. Let us have a look at this deduction. If there is such thing as ULT, then also must exist a counter-matter, in which telepathic waves propagate. But this counter matter would not be able to develop such a language, if it would not be able to think. Therefore, this language also documents a process of thinking carried out by this counter-matter. Finally, there would be no need for a language, if there is no universal intellect, which has its own plans and goals, and which would communicate with the use of this language. Therefore the existence of the ULT also means that there is the universal intellect, which developed and uses this language to communicate with all other intellects that populate our universe – for the formal proof see subsection I3.3.4 of this monograph.
(4d) The intelligent structure of the universe. For people with inclinations for logical deductions, there is a possibility to prove the existence of the self-aware universal intellect, just on the basis of the intelligent structure of the universe. As almost everyone who knows several different disciplines is able to justify, our universe is structured in a very intelligent and purposeful manner. Everything in the universe is logical, serves well defined purposes, and many components of the universe show their own intelligence. For example, it is known already for a long time that elementary particles show intelligence, that replies received from divining pendulums and rods prove to be intelligent, that various versions of ESP demonstrate intelligence, that animals demonstrate intelligence and ability to solve problems which are very difficult even to many people, that there is an intelligent moral energy, which is described in subsections JB3.3 and I4.3, etc. Moreover, the purposeful and intelligent structure of the universe is demonstrated on many different ways, for example through the fact that everything in the universe is symmetrical, that there is such principle working as the "Principle of Counterpolarity" explained in subsection I4.1.1 (i.e. which causes that every pole must have its counter-pole), that everything can be accomplished in several different ways, that all beings have their "free will" - what in turn forces that no event in the universe is absolutely sure, undeniable, and unambiguous, but must contain a certain level of ambiguity (see the "canon of ambiguity" described in subsection JB7.4 and mentioned in subsection I3.5), etc.
(4e) Near-Death Experience (NDE). Many people who returned to life after experiencing clinical death, remember and report talking to a superior being when they entered the other world. In most of these reports the being is not described as a person, but as a shapeless beam of powerful light directed at the person from a seemingly infinite distance. In the majority of NDE communications, this beam of light seems to represent the universal intellect (God). But there are also NDE reports, which specifically describe God as a thinking substance, blue in colour, which surrounds people who visit the next world. One of the best descriptions of God as a blue substance comes from the 1968 near-death experience of an Indian girl named Durdana. Her report, illustrated in colour, is published in the book [1I3.3] by Peter Brookesmith (editor), "Life after Death", Orbis Publishing Ltd., London 1984, ISBN 0-85613-613-1, pages 202 to 205.
(4f) The religious evidence. The multitude of religious evidence that confirms the existence of the self-aware universal intellect (God) would be difficult to fit into the most voluminous book. For this reason readers who wish to collect this class of evidence are advised to study all miracles, revelations and divine blessings, recorded by almost every religion - see subsection I3.5. In some countries, e.g. Malaysia, various miracles take place practically every year. With a bit of good luck, during a next visit to these countries one may see some of them with his/her own eyes. It is also worth noticing that as well as spectacular religious events, in which numerous people are taking part, there is also intimate religious evidence experienced by almost every person and accentuated in almost every family. But in order to notice it, it is necessary to realize that according to the Concept of Dipolar Gravity (and also totalizm) there is no such thing as a coincident, and whatever we usually call with the name of "coincident", it actually is an open intervention of someone - e.g. the universal intellect, into our life. Therefore everything that we experience, have a cause-effect connection with the remaining part of our lives - see also subsections JA3 and I4.1.1.
Conclusion. Because the above list of evidence and logical deductions, successfully concludes the truth of each of the componential proofs, and also because the existing evidence relating to these proofs fulfils the principle, "everything proves, nothing denies", the process of proving should be considered complete. This entitles us to drawing the overall conclusion that the existence of the universal intellect is herewith conclusively proven.
The formal proving of the existence of the universal intellect introduces numerous practical implications. In order to realize here the most weighty of these implications, we should understand that the formal proof for the existence of the universal intellect simultaneously reveals that:
1. The moral laws that were established by this universal intellect surely do exist and do work - exactly as totalizm tries to explain to us.
2. The universal intellect does not have any other option as to execute from people the obedience with an iron hand, by continuous checking whether these people do obey moral laws.
3. The universal intellect from the definition does not have any other option but to heavily punish these people who disobey moral laws and mercilessly execute on them punishments that are written into these laws. The only manoeuvre that this intellect left to itself is to choose the most educational time "when" it causes the execution of these punishments.
4. In our vital interest lies the fastest possible adoption of totalizm in our everyday lives, as totalizm teaches us how to obey moral laws, and thus it protects us from punishments for disobeying these laws.

=> I3.3.2.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste