I3. The intelligent universe – means the which universe as a whole possesses its ...
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I3. The intelligent universe – means the which universe as a whole possesses its own intellect by religions called God

The Concept of Dipolar Gravity is the first comprehensive scientific theory on the Earth, which revealed that independently from a number of physical properties, the continually moving liquid called “counter-matter” displays also several intellectual attributes. Manifestations of these intellectual attributes include, amongst others: (1) the capability of counter-matter to intercept and to gather information, (2) the capability of counter-matter to store information, (3) the capability of counter-matter to think in the natural constitution, (4) the capability of counter-matter to communicate with the use of language, which in subsection I5.4 is named ULT (i.e. the Universal Language of Thoughts), and several further attributes which are characteristic for intelligence. The Concept of Dipolar Gravity indicates also various empirical evidence, which confirms the actual existence of these intellectual attributes of counter-matter. The most widely known of such evidence, are various forms of ESP discussed in subsections I8, and I8.2. These document that counter-matter is able to carry out process of logical thinking, that it stores or memorises information, and that it is also capable to communicate this information to these people who ask for it. Thus the universe filled up with such thinking substance is a kind of a huge natural computer, which in this monograph is called the "universal computer" (see the description of it, provided in subsection I3.2).
The substance, which fills up the entire counter-world and in the natural state it gathers information, memorizes, thinks, and communicates, is a novelty for us. It introduces numerous implications of enormous significance to every aspect of our lives. Some of these implications, which concern the most sensitive and intimate area of our intellectual activities, namely the area of our religious believes, are discussed in this subsection I3.

=> I3.1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste