I. The Concept of Dipolary Gravity - intelligent virtual world
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

I. THE CONCEPT OF DIPOLAR GRAVITY - INTELLIGENT VIRTUAL WORLD
Motto of this chapter: "The fact that we have not learned about something, does not decrease the influence that it exerts on our lives".

The scientific theory disseminated under the name of the "Concept of Dipolar Gravity" is rather voluminous. After all, the findings of it relate to practically everything. So not without valid reasons it is also called the "Theory of Everything". It corrects and explains everything what the official human science to-date either was unable to describe correctly, or was unable to explain at all. Only in the volume of this monograph the Concept of Dipolar Gravity is addressing a whole array of different topics, which for the official human science represent completely separate disciplines researched and developed by thousands of highly paid scientists. (Notice, however, that the entire Concept of Dipolar Gravity was developed without any funding as a kind of scientific hobby, just by a single continually nomadic scientist who most of his productive life, instead of being able to develop his numerous ideas, was rather forced to seek temporary employments in 5 different countries of the world.) For example, in subsection A1.1 this theory corrects errors of the official cosmology to-date, in chapters B to G it indicates the correct direction for the development of cosmonautics, in chapters H and M it corrects cardinal errors of the official physics to date, in chapters J /?/ and O /?/ it paves new directions for social sciences and for philosophy, in chapters K and KB it indicates new directions for medicine and for farming, in chapters L /?/ it opens new areas for engineering, in chapters N /?/ it repairs imperfections of the Earth’s religions, etc., etc. And we need to realize, that applications of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity do NOT limit just to areas already described in this monograph. After all, this is a true "Theory of Everything". So by being so extensive theory, even just the fundamental part of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity requires subdivision into several separate topics. Because the considerations of it boil down to analyses of consequences of behaviours of always the same substance which carries attributes of a "liquid computer" (i.e. the substance called "counter-matter"), this subdivision of its fundamental descriptions most logically is to be carried out according to attributes of that substance. As we know from present computers, everything that has attributes of a computer, must be composed of at least two separate components, popularly described with names (1) "hardware" and (2) "software". Thus, while describing attributes and behaviours of the "counter-matter", it is good to also describe separately its (1) hardware aspects, as well as its (2) software aspects. All analyses of attributes and behaviours of the (1) hardware aspects of the "counter-matter" were already described in chapter H from volume 4 of this monograph. Therefore, in this chapter from volume 5 of the monograph, the time has come to analyse and to describe attributes and behaviours of (2) software aspects of the intelligent "counter-matter".
Before we begin reading of this chapter I from volume 5 of the monograph, I would like to remind here, that it was also written intentionally in this self-sufficient style, like every other volume of this monograph. Actually, the entire this series of these monographs is intentionally written in just such a manner, that each volume of it is designed as a complete whole and can be read in separation from the remaining volumes. It means, that reading of any volume do NOT require previous reading of other volumes of this monograph. This is because in every place where the knowledge of previous volumes turns out useful or needed, this knowledge is briefly summarised or reminded. So although this volume 5 is a continuation and extension of the previous chapter H with the first part of the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, the priori reading that first part is NOT necessary. After all, if this previous chapter H is still unknown to us, still we should have NO difficulties with reading this chapter I. But if it would happen that the reader already digested that previous volume 4, then surely it would be with benefits for the learning of topics explained here. After all, that first part provided additional physical and scientific foundations, which starting from the attributes of the gravity field, lead directly to the proof for the existence of God. Thus, in a scientific manner, and without the need for consideration of the existence of God, the first part from chapter H justified why the part from this chapter I is correct and why it states what it states, as well as what evidence and deductions lead us to the knowledge which opens this volume. This way, in a completely different manner the first part from chapter H leads us to exactly the same knowledge as the knowledge deducted in this chapter I. Therefore the previous part H is digestible even to complete atheists who do NOT wish to verify deductions regarding God. It is also acceptable for these believers, who do not wish to improve nor extend their knowledge about God.

=> I1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste