H7.2. Radiesthesia
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

H7.2. Radiesthesia

Radiesthesia is the name assigned to the most frequent manner of perceiving information about the shape and composition, that is disseminated via telepathic waves by every physical object in existence. Most frequently radiesthesia is narrowed down to searching for underground water or minerals, although its capabilities do not finish on this.
The explanation of radiesthesia as a perception of telepathic waves, that are continually emitted by all objects and substances, was found in first days of 1996. Because of the gradual working out of this explanation is very characteristic for my method of scientific work, I decided to describe here its history.
For two days free from work, namely for the last day of 1995 and the first day of 1996, I visited a small sea-side resort named Port Dickson (around 120 km south from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Walking through beaches of this resort washed with a tropical sea, I again noticed regular "ripples" that were formed on the surface of sandy bottom of the sea covered with wavy water. These ripples fascinated me for a long time, because I intuitively felt, that they have some important meaning for the subject area that I researched. For the first time I noticed them several years earlier during my walks along deserted beaches in southern part of New Zealand, especially in Invercargill and in Dunedin. Along these beaches powerful although uniform icy winds blow that arrive from the Southern Pole of Earth. These winds are deprived gusts - means they have a constant direction and force. On the wet although volatile sands of New Zealand beaches, these winds always form these characteristic "ripples", in which mutual distances between tops of two waves amounted to around λ = 2 [cm], while the distribution of waves was always perpendicular to the direction of arrival of the wind. But winds of changing force, that blow with gusts, never were able to create such ripples, even if they arrived from a constant direction. I also noted that the flow of these uniform winds along the surface of ripples was always accompanied with a hollow, low thundering that resembled a fast hitting of sand with wings of a bird. This thundering was a lower-tone version of a sound that produces a wet window along which someone passes a finger. (The origin of this sound must be similar to the mechanism of moving a finger along a wet glass, because on a glass also similar "ripples" are formed by the finger.) For the scientific curiosity I was carrying out experiments with these windy "ripples", erasing them on a designated part of the beach and then checking the time after which they are restored again (usually their restoration took the wind only around a half of hour). In time of my professorship in Cyprus, I also noticed these ripples. This time they were formed at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea in which I was swimming, while in case of erasing them, water also recreated them after around a half of hour. These underwater "ripples" from Cyprus were formed in the standing (means deprived of currents) although full of waves sea water, deep around 1.5 meter. The mutual distance between the tops of subsequent ripples amounted to around λ = 25 [cm]. (The distance of tops of waves formed in surface of this water was different, and usually amounted to around λw = 1 [m]. Means that the sand ripples were not copies of water surface waves.)
The present scientific explanation for these "ripples" states, that they are products of friction between the flowing medium and the sandy bottom. The mechanism of their formation is explained as similar to that appearing during a scraping of a brick with a long spring, means it includes cyclical stoppages caused by the friction, and then releases of the motion of a given medium. However, the observations that I completed contradict to the correctness of this explanation. They disclose, that "ripples" are also formed under the sea water which does not have any current, but which has waves of pressure passing through it. Furthermore, I noted that their formation by wind requires uniform blow - while in case of their formation by friction, also changeable and ghastly winds would be able to form them. In addition to this, ripples seem to disappear (instead of being reinforced) in case when friction grows above certain level, and thus is too high. For example, such their disappearance occurs during moving a finger along a dry window (on a glass they appear only when it is wet or oily - i.e. when the friction almost disappears). Their formation requires also presence of appropriate pressure. E.g. they do not appear on a wet window when the finger we are moving is not pressed against the glass. Furthermore, they may be formed in cases when the friction is not present at all. This happens on surfaces of roads made of gravel or clay that are crossed by tractors without amortisation. Thus the true mechanism of formation of these "ripples" still remained unexplained.
In Port Dickson the beach descends under the surface of sea under a very small angle, so that there is a large area of sandy bottom that is covered with sea water of only around 10 [cm] to 1 [m] deep. On this bottom also mentioned "ripples" are formed, only that the mutual distance of their tops reaches only around λ = 5 [cm] on a shallow water, and around λ = 15 [cm] on a deeper water. This was just that discovery that there is a relationship between the depth of the water and the distance "λ" between tops of subsequent ripples, that directed me at the correct solution. The wave-length "λ" of these "ripples" depends on the "vibratory capacity" of the layer of water above them. This in turn means, that the formation of "ripples" has a non-frictional character, and occurs because of the standing wave of pressure oscillations in sea water. This wave is a result of pressure resonance (infra-sound) excited in any medium that is subjected to monotonic changes of pressure. (This explains why changeable winds are not able to form these ripples, and also why it is formed by vibrating wheels of tractors that are riding along a clay road.) The mechanism of formation of these ripples turns out to be completely different from the presently accepted explanations that assign to it a frictional origin.
The explanation of the non-frictional mechanism of formation of ripples on bottoms of seas opens several possibilities for its practical utilisation. One example of such utilisation, which immediate comes to my head, would be to use the standing pressure wave for production of electricity. Instead of - as so-far, try to invent mechanisms that would successfully turn surface waves on sea in electrical energy, it would be much easier to go at the bottom of sea and to build chambers in there, which would deflect the standing pressure waves that form large-scale version of these ripples. The wavelength of these ripples depends on the depth of water, while the location of tops of subsequent ripples is defined by the configuration of the bottom - thus is relatively constant. Actually I noticed that on nature films that show flat and sandy bottoms of sea, rows of parallel sandy "waves" formed from tops of such ripples mutually distant by several meters are clearly visible. The amazing is the regularity, permanency, and similarity of these underwater ripples to the lines of Swiss grid described in subsection H5.3. So if someone places on tops of such huge underwater ripples, some sort of deflecting surfaces, these surfaces would constantly perceive and deflect the waves of pressure that act on them. In turn, after the deflection of these underwater waves of pressure that are independent from the weather, the motion of water or changes of mechanical stress that they would cause could be used for the generation of electricity (e.g. through their action on piezoelectric crystals).
A shocking discovery was for me to watch from the aeroplane the surface of Central Australia deprived of vegetation and uninhabited. The surface of this continent takes an uniform red colour of Australian desert. Thus all features on the surface are excellently visible. When one observes it from the aeroplane, then it becomes obvious, that the surface of the majority of this continent is covered with just such ripples, only that of huge span of their tops which reaches many kilometres. Interesting that exactly in the centre of Australia, i.e. at the area in the centre of desert, where borders of three states come together (namely South Australia, Queensland, and Northern Territories), these huge ripples are running in the north- south direction. This would suggest, that the dominating factor which caused their formation, was the motion of Earth around its axis (see also deductions from subsection H5.3). The careful watching of other areas of Earth that took place after I noted this fact for Australia, realized to me that such systematic ripples, which run parallel to Swiss grid, only that with huge span of subsequent waves, can be noticed practically imprinted on the surface of every continent and land. Unfortunately, the course of tops of these waves usually are well masked with the vegetation that covers a given land, with human developments, with geometry of fields, etc. What is even more interesting, that when a thin layer of low clouds is suspended in a windless weather, while the position of these clouds is sufficiently motionless so that the pulsations of pressure of counter-matter that form the ripples have enough time to exert an influence on these stationary clouds, then even clouds are cut into square fragments. The parallel longitudinal and latitudinal lines forming straight gaps in the thin layer of motionless clouds, also represent ripples that imprint their noticeable influence onto clouds. From such wide presence of these ripples, and also from their extremely powerful influence on the environment, it comes out that the phenomenon which forms it (means the non-frictional pulsations of pressure of counter-matter), is extremely dominant on Earth. The influence of this phenomenon - although so far almost not noted, bears huge consequences in everything on our planet.
The most significant consequence of my discovery about the non-frictional mechanism and origin of "ripples", is for the Concept of Dipolar Gravity. After all, the counter-matter does not produce friction - as this was stressed many times in this monograph. This in turn means, that the uniform flow of counter-matter along all surfaces that induce vibrations of the pressure of this substance (including into this also the surface of our planet), must also form such "ripples" in the counter-world. These ripples of counter-matter are going to be similar to ripples in sand of beaches. Because in case of our planet counter-matter moves in two mutually perpendicular directions (from south to north and from east to west - see item #4H5.3 from subsection H5.3), instead of waves running in one direction, these ripples of counter-matter must have a kind of two-directional grid that spans the entire our planet. (Such square grid that is formed from two perpendicular sets of ripples, can sometimes be also found in sands of beaches. They appear near stony peninsulas which deflect the waves of pressure in the direction perpendicular to waves of pressure that come from the sea.) From times when I practised water divining, I well remember the "Swiss grid" that I was finding then, the smallest cells of which have the span of around 2 to 3 meters. This Swiss grid is just such set of "ripples" formed by mutual crossing of two standing waves of vibrations of counter-matter, which in subsection H7.1 were called telepathic waves. Thus since earlier so-called "pyramid energy" detected by radiesthesia turned out to be telepathic vibrations (see the beginning of subsection H7.1), and now also "Swiss grid" detected by radiesthesia turns out to be a standing wave of vibrations type telepathic wave, this leads to the conclusion that all radiation that is detected by radiesthesia, actually must take the form of vibrations of telepathic waves type. This in turn enables me to draw a conclusion that "radiesthesia is a perception of vibration of the type of telepathic wave".
Now, when it becomes known to us that "radiesthesia is the perception of vibrations of the type of telepathic waves", it is going to be easier for us to understand some extraordinary attributes of this manner of perceiving the useful information.

=> H7.3.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste