H6.1. The Telekinetic Effect, telekinetic field, telekinesis, psychokinesis...
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

H6.1. The Telekinetic Effect, telekinetic field, telekinesis, psychokinesis, and the extraction glow

In 1924 the great French physicist, Louis DeBroglie, published his important discovery, which is sometimes called the "principle of the symmetry of nature". According to this principle, in our universe everything is strikingly symmetrical in many ways. DeBroglie's symmetry principle provided philosophical and scientific foundations, which allow us to understand a number of natural phenomena, thus opening them for explorations, discoveries, formulation of new theories, completion of new devices, etc. For example: the Periodic Table of the Elements (also called the Mendeléev Table), the existence of a mirror duplicate for each elementary particle (e.g. electrons and positrons, protons and antiprotons), and the similarities between atoms and solar systems - all these document the symmetry existing in the structure of matter. The similarities between equations that describe different physical phenomena (e.g. Navier-Stock's equation describing flow of fluids and Laplace's equation describing heat transfer) express symmetry in the laws of nature. In turn the technological correspondence between e.g. pumps and hydraulic motors, or electricity generators and electric motors, reflect the symmetry in the operation of technical devices.
One of the vital implications of the De Broglie's symmetry, which has a direct bearing on the content of this monograph, is the postulate that "every phenomenon must have a corresponding counter-phenomenon". So far a large number of phenomena and corresponding counter-phenomena has already been discovered, which confirm the correctness of this postulate. For example, the existence of electrical luminescence utilized in fluorescent bulbs and in various light-emitting diodes to transform electricity into light, has a counter-phenomenon in the form of the photoelectric effect that in photocells and solar panels transforms light into electricity. The so-called "left-hand rule", also called the "motor effect", which describes phenomena used for the transformation of electricity into motion, has its counter-rule in the form of "Fleming's right-hand rule", also called the "generator effect", which works in reverse, i.e. transforms motion into electricity. The Seebeck Effect, which produces a flow of electrons through a junction of two dissimilar conductors being heated, has its counter-phenomenon in the form of the Peltier Effect, which causes the heating and cooling of materials in a similar junction when a current is flowed through it. The piezoelectric, effect which converts the deformation of a crystal into electricity, and which is utilized e.g. in piezoelectric lighters to produce an igniting spark, has its counter-partner in a phenomenon which also is called "piezoelectric effect", although it works in a reversed manner - i.e. it converts the electric impulse into a deformation of a crystal (this counter-phenomenon is utilised for example in piezoelectric vibration generators).
However, contemporary physicists claim that there is an exception to this postulate. They indicate friction to be this exception. According to all to-date claims of scientists, friction is considered to be the irreversible phenomenon, which has no counter-phenomenon. But in 1985, due to the formulation of the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity, I was granted the privilege of discovering the phenomenon which represents an exact reversal of friction. Because in its natural form this phenomenon is manifested during telekinetic (or psychokinetic) motion, I named it the "Telekinetic Effect". In the same way as friction spontaneously converts motion into heat, the Telekinetic Effect spontaneously converts heat into motion. Not long after the Telekinetic Effect was discovered, I also managed to found technical ways of releasing it (through an acceleration or deceleration of magnetic field force lines).
My discovery, that the Telekinetic Effect represents a kind of "reversal of friction", and a subsequent discovery of the technological ways of activating this effect, provide the theoretical foundation for building various telekinetic propelling and energy generation devices, such as telekinetic power stations that produce so-called "free electricity", or propulsors for the Magnocraft of second and third generations. As this will be explained in subsections to follow, one of the extraordinary attributes of such telekinetic propulsion systems, is that they do not require any energy supply. They simply use their capabilities to work as reversal of friction, to convert thermal energy that always is present in the environment, into the useful motion of the objects being propelled by them (e.g. the motion of entire space vehicles, or just small electrons inside of wires). According to this newly gained knowledge about such devices, the conversion of thermal energy extracted from the environment into a useful motion requires only: (1) the building of devices that technologically release the action of Telekinetic Effect, (2) the absorbing of thermal energy from the environment, and then transformation of this energy into useful motion with the aid of the Telekinetic Effect, (3) the channelling of the motion which is produced, so that it is finally converted into the movement of a propelled object (e.g. into the movement of a vehicle, a motor, a machine, or just small electrons in wirings of electricity generators).
The first application of the newly-discovered Telekinetic Effect, that I researched in details, was the generation of the so-called "free electricity" - see the description of this generation provided in chapter K. The reason for this was, that according to the mechanism of the effect discussed here, all what is required in order to generate such free electricity, is to subject a section of an electric wire to the action of such an effect. In the result, all free electrons that are contained in such a wire, are going to be put into the motion from one end of the wire to the other end. In turn such a mass relocation of electrons in a wire, is nothing else but a flow of electric current. The thermal energy that sustains this flow originates from the environment, from which it is extracted by the mechanism of the reversal of friction. The Telekinetic Effect is spontaneously extracting this energy from the environment, via its capability to operate as a reversal of friction. Thus this energy does not need to be supplied to the device which generates the free electricity (i.e. hence the expression "free energy"). Only after I thoroughly investigated and described these first applications of the Telekinetic Effect for the generation of "free electricity", I gradually started also to identify and to describe further equally promising prospects for its use.

=> H6.1.1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste