H1.1.3. Proof via the method of matching attributes
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

H1.1.3. Proof via the method of matching attributes

It is an obvious fact, that the universe that is ruled by the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, must be characterised by the unique structure and operation, which must drastically differ from the structure and operation of the universe that is ruled e.g. by the monopolar gravity. In turn this fact allows us to prove in several further ways, that the gravity has a dipolar character. The next such a manner of formal proving of the dipolar character of gravity, that is going to be presented here, is the use of method of "comparing of attributes". With the assistance of this method, a very important formal proof was completed, which is presented in subsection P2 of this series of monographs and in subsection J2 /?/ of an old monograph [1e]. In turn the proving methodology of “comparing attributes” itself, is explained thoroughly in subsection P1 of this series of monograph.
The completion of the formal proof with the method of comparing attributes, can be accomplished relatively easy. It requires that we previously define at least 12 theoretical attributes, that are going to be unique for the universe, if it is governed by the dipolar gravity. These attributes must be so selected, that theoretically speaking, they could not appear in the universe which is governed by the monopolar gravity, but they must appear in the universe that is governed by the dipolar gravity. Fortunately for the proof discussed here, such attributes are already postulated by structure and principles of operation of the intelligent universe, which are revealed by the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity. The majority of such attributes are already well described in this monograph. For example they include, amongst others:
(1) The existence of the counter-world (see subsections I8.2 and H1.1.1 of this monograph).
(2) The existence of counter-matter (see subsections H2, H1.2 and H7.1 of this monograph).
(3) The display of the intelligence by counter-matter in its natural state, thus also the existence of ESP, animal instinct, etc. (see subsections I7, and I5.4 of this monograph).
(4) The action of the counter-world as a single huge natural computer, called the "universal computer" (see subsections I3.1 and I3 of this series of monographs).
(5) The existence of moral field and moral polarity (see subsections JB3.2, I4.2, JA4 and JA1 of this series of monographs).
(6) The existence and the operation of moral laws (see subsections JA1, JB3.4 /?/ and I4.1.1 of this series of monographs).
(7) The existence and operation of every object - including people, simultaneously in two worlds of the physical nature, and in an additional third world of the virtual nature (see subsections I5 and H6.1 of this monograph).
(8) The dual character of manifestations of all phenomena, which simultaneously occur in both worlds of the physical nature (see subsections H5.2 and H1.1.1 of this monograph).
(9) The existence of supernatural phenomena, spiritual phenomena, registers (souls), counter-bodies (spirits), etc. (see subsections I7, I5.7 and I5 of this series of monographs).
(10) The existence of moral energy and the ability of this energy to converse with physical energy (see subsections JB3.3, JF3 /?/, I4.3, I5.5 and JE3.7 /?/ of this series of monographs).
(11) The existence of telekinetic motion, psychokinesis, extraction glow, permanent telekinetising, etc. (see subsections H6.1, H6.2 and H7.1 of this monograph).
(12) The existence of telepathic waves, telepathy, radiesthesia, possibility of the completion of telepathic devices, etc. (see subsections H7.1, H7.2, and K5 of this series of monographs).
Of course, the attributes that are unique to the universe governed by the dipolar gravity, do not finish on the above examples of 12 attributes listed above. (For example, many further attributes are already discussed in this series of monographs, but are not on the list above. To mention some of them, they include: the existence of the universal intellect - formally proven in subsection I3.3; the existence of reincarnation, magic, hypnosis, dreams, nirvana; possibility to alter the elapse of time, building of time vehicles, and several others.) Therefore, for the purpose of constructing a formal proof with the method of comparing attributes, any other set of such attributes can also be used.
After we have such theoretical attributes, which are unique to the universe that is governed by the dipolar gravity, the only remaining part that is required to accomplish the formal proof discussed here with the method of comparing attributes, is to provide an empirical evidence that documents, that each single of these theoretical attributes is actually manifested in reality that surrounds us. This evidence is already provided in subsequent subsections of this monograph. Therefore, I do not see a need to unnecessary build up the volume of this monograph any repeating it here. Thus, I propose that in order to exercise their logic, readers find out and indicate in subsequent subsections of this monograph, the necessary empirical evidence, which supports the proof discussed here. After all, this evidence unambiguously proves, that each single attribute theoretically deduced for the universe governed by the universal intellect, is in fact demonstrated empirically by reality that surrounds us. In turn this existence, and the fact that we actually can indicate phenomena which represent the demonstrations of these 12 attributes listed before, represent the third formal proof for the dipolar character of gravity field, completed with the use of scientific methodology of "comparing attributes" (this method in more details is described in subsection P2 of this series of monographs, and in subsection J2 /?/ of the old English monograph [1e]).

The conclusive proof that "gravity has a dipolar character", which was accomplished in
three subsections above with the use of three different methods, is unambiguously indicating, that the old concept of monopolar gravity should be withdrawn from the use as fast as possible. In the common interest of all of us is possibly fastest repair of the errors that was committed in past, and the replacement of this old, misleading for everyone monopolar view of gravity, by a more correct one - which is based on the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity.

=> H1.1.4.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste