G5.2. The naming of the magnetic poles
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

G5.2. The naming of the magnetic poles

In contemporary physics there is a rule for the naming of the magnetic poles which states that: "the 'North (N) magnetic pole' is understood to be the pole of the magnetic needle tip pointing northward". As a result of this notation, the North geographic pole of Earth is actually adjacent to the South magnetic pole, and vice versa. (Thus all maps that place the northern magnetic pole on the northern hemisphere, while the southern magnetic pole on the southern hemisphere, actually are contradictive to the currently prevailing notation of physics. Thus in the light of physics these maps supposedly misinform their users.)
Perhaps the above complication does not matter in the physical interpretation of electricity and magnetism, and during preparation of maps. But if it is used for the indication of polarity of the Magnocraft’s propulsors in relation to geographic location of this vehicle, it would introduce enormous confusion in all the analysis of the Magnocraft's attributes and behaviours. Therefore, to standardize our understanding of the geographic and magnetic poles, and also to rationalize the description of the Magnocraft's polarity in relation to the geographical location of this spacecraft, in this monograph and in all other my publications, the magnetic poles are named similar to these in cartography not in physics, means as follows: "The north 'N' magnetic pole, or the inlet pole 'I', is understood to be the pole of the Earth's field which exists adjacent to the Earth's north geographic pole, whereas the south 'S' magnetic pole, or the pole 'O', is the one that exists near the Earth's south geographic pole". Simultaneously the colour code that is used to indicate the polarity of magnets is changed, so that it corresponds to colours of the glow of air at outlets from Magnocraft’s propulsors of a given polarity. Thus the colour "yellow" is used to indicate the pole "N". In turn the colour "green" is used to indicate the pole "S".
At this point it is worth to indicate, that the above changes in naming poles of magnets, are still extended by interpretational changes introduced in subsection H5.2 of this monograph. Subsection H5.2 explains what magnetic field actually is according to the new Concept of Dipolar Gravity. According to this explanation, magnetic field is simply a circulating stream of extraordinary substance, in chapters H and I called the "counter-matter". This stream enters every magnet through the "N" pole, and exits this magnet through the "S" pole. Therefore the pole of magnetic field indicated in this monograph as "N" is actually an "inlet" for such a stream of counter-matter. Thus, subsection H5.2 introduces an additional, or new marking "I" for the pole "N". This "I" originates from the word "Inlet". In turn in that subsection H5.2 the pole "S" is marked as "O", means as "Outlet".
It should be stressed that the above definition "N" and "S" is the reverse of the naming of the magnetic poles as used in orthodox physics. It renames the pole "N" from physics into the pole "S", and vice versa. It also changes colours assigned to indicate subsequent poles. This new colours of poles are illustrated in Figure P15. So according to this new naming of poles, at the tip of a magnetic needle pointing towards north the "S" magnetic pole or the "I" pole prevails now (not "N" as previously it was assumed in orthodox physics). Herewith I am appealing to scientists, authors of textbooks, lecturers, teachers, engineers, and students, to follow my example and to gradually introduce this new notation to the use. As I am aware, cartographers turned out to be more rational from orthodox physicists, and introduced this new notation a long time ago. This introduction of a new notation can be initiated by mentioning in newly written textbooks, or on new lectures, that the Concept of Dipolar Gravity from chapters H and I of this monograph provides an extensive explanation for the nature of magnetic field, and thus also for the polarity and naming "I" and "O" of magnetic poles. (For more details see subsection H5.2.)

=> G5.3.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste