B4. The first generation of the magnetic propulsion systems
© Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

B4. The first generation of the magnetic propulsion systems

Having knowledge of the Periodic Principle, we can state that if there exists a "single" motor of the first kind, a propulsor that will form a pair with this motor must also be completed in the near future (i.e. within around 200 years since the invention of this motor). Moreover, two further propulsion devices, which complete a full generation to which this motor belong, will also soon be developed.
We are all aware of such a "single" motor: it is the common electric motor invented by Jacobie around 1836. In this motor the motion is created because of repulsive and attractive interactions between magnetic fields. The name "electric" (instead of "magnetic") for this motor is derived from the flow of an electric current through the motor's coils which is applied to produce magnetic fields. Because Jacobie built the first such motor around 1836, the Periodic Principle predicts that no later than by the year 2036 humanity will create the Magnocraft, i.e. a spacecraft that will utilize the same type of magnetic interactions for flying in space. Moreover, as the first generation of the devices that utilize magnetic field is just beginning, a motor of the second pair, which can be called the "pulsatory motor", may be built about the year 2040. Around 2140 the pulsatory motor may be followed by the creation of a most powerful vehicle to operate on the principle of physical dislocation of objects in space, which is called here the "star-shaped space ship" from its similarity to an eight-pointed star.
The first generation of propulsion systems utilizing magnetic interactions (i.e. electric motor, Magnocraft, pulsatory motor, and star-shaped space ship) will close the present era of human development during which our means of transportation has operated on the principle of the physical dislocation of objects in space. Beyond this era there are only propulsion systems operating on other principles, i.e. telekinetic and time travel. It seems to be a repetitive pattern that every first generation should bring about the close of some longer period in our development. Also the first generation of matter circulating propulsion systems (i.e. windmill, sail, aneroid and balloon) closed the period when sources of energy provided in a ready form by untamed nature were utilized for the purpose of propulsion.
The Periodic Principle also explains the operation of these future propulsion devices, and as a result, their construction. This is because all necessary information is contained in the symmetry and analogies reflected by the Periodic Table B1. For example, the operation of the Magnocraft is an analogy for the operation of a multiphase asynchronous electric motor from one side, and the sail, hovercraft and jet propulsor from the other. Thus, when the operation and the construction is known, we may initiate research more promptly in the right direction and expedite the completion of the propulsion systems indicated. Consequently, the utilization of the clues provided by the Periodic Principle may cause the acceleration of our progress.
Just in order to demonstrate the predictive capabilities of Periodic Tables, in the subsection to follow the Magnocraft will be briefly presented the invention of which was firstly suggested by the content of the first such table prepared by the author.

=> B5.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste