A12. The need to generate guidelines for permissible human behaviours...
@ Dr. Eng. Jan Pająk

A12. The need to generate guidelines for permissible human behaviours – means the first religion

The first period immediately after the population of the Earth turned out to be hugely chaotic. People did not know how to behave. So God needed to maintain on the Earth an entire army of “Angels” (i.e. “Bodily representations of God”) who performed the roles of present police and educators through keeping the order and teaching people. With the elapse of time God realized that He needs to give to people a set of some guidelines for their everyday life, from the obedience of which He can later judge people. In this way the first religion of the world was created, which was Hinduism. Then God started to populate the world with next races of people. Each one of these races differed from the previous race by some genetic details, and thus by characteristics of its individuals. So for each of these races immediately after the creation God gave also its own religion.
Because in order people could live correctly and develop themselves, every human community must obey specific laws, requirements and conditions, all religions given to people by God defined the same laws and principles of social and individual life. All of them also reported the same truths concerning the same history of creation of physical world and people by God, attributes of God, etc. But simultaneously, because for God the major goal of creation of people was the increase of own knowledge, God so formulated each religion that each religion differed from other religions with several vital details that in long run allowed God to accumulate detailed knowledge on the subject of fates of subsequent communities ruled by specific versions of their religions. Therefore, in spite that all religions pass to people exactly the same laws and principles of living, and the same truths about the history of creation, each one of them simultaneously displays several attributes that are unique for it and different from other religions of the world.
In the easiest manner this uniqueness and difference of subsequent religions can be noticed from the kind of feeling on which it was founded. As everyone can easily check this through analysis of subsequent religions that God in His unlimited wisdom gave to various nations of the world, in order to continually increase his own knowledge and the knowledge of people, God based every religion of the world on a completely different kind of "emotional attitude" (i.e. "feeling"). Only the Christianity and its holy book (i.e. the Bible) were based on the feeling of "love". After all, only the Christianity orders to "love your God and creator", to "love your neighbour as you love yourself", to "love our enemies", to "love nature and other God’s creatures", etc. In turn religions other than Christianity are based on different "emotional attitudes" (i.e. "feelings"). But in order to build bridges instead of dividing, I am NOT indicate here which main religions of the world are based on which "feelings" – after all the truth has this attribute that some people may feel offended by it. But I am sure that the reader is able to complete such assignment all by himself. I only indicate here main "amotional attitudes" (i.e. "feelings") on which main religions of the present world are based. And so, the religion a) is based on "awe", the religion b) is based on "gains", the religion c) is based on "obedience", the religion d) is based on "egotism", the religion (e) is based on "fear", while the religion (f) is based on "belonging". By creating so different feeling foundations for every main religion, God clearly was “experimenting” with the empirical determining which one amongst these "feelings" turns out to be victorious in speaking to possibly the most wide audience of people. As it stems from outcomes of Christianity, love turns out to be the feeling which is able to overcome all others. No wonder that the Christian religion, in spite of numerous imperfections introduced to it by highly imperfect its human leaders, still gradually is taking over the entire world. Thus, it is worth to stick to Christianity, or more strictly to the best organised of its institutions which is the Roman-Catholic church.

=> A13.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste