NG2.2. The formation of two independent explanations for every observable fact...
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

NG2.2. The formation of two independent explanations for every observable fact, out of which one explanations is (1) religious, while the other is (2) atheistic

In order to NOT take away from people the so-called "free will", everything that God does, He always must do it in such a manner that it fulfils the so-called "Canon of Ambiguity". Because this canon was explained before, I am NOT going to elaborate it any more. But I am only going to explain here influences that this canon has on the manner in which God simulates the existence of UFOnauts and UFO vehicles.
The consequence of the "Canon of Ambiguity" is, that everything that God does, He always must do in such a manner that it can be explained in two different ways. The first out of these two ways must be completely "atheistic". In turn, the second explanation must be such, that all people who believe in God and who seek knowledge and truth - as God ordered us to do, it allows to determine "how exactly God accomplished this". In the matter of simulation of the existence of UFOnauts and UFO vehicles by God, the aspect most difficult for explaining is the matter of complete disappearance of UFOnauts at the moment in time when they stop being needed by God. Therefore God must write in into His simulation the seeds for such explanations which in the future will allow to determine why UFOnauts and UFO vehicles existed in the past, but then rapidly disappeared. In case of "atheists" the seed of the explanation of the present "existence" and future "non-existence" of UFOnauts God embedded into the phenomenon which the theory of everything called the Concept of Dipolar Gravity described under the name "non-existing existence". This phenomenon of "non-existing existence" is explained in more details in subsection N5.2 from volume 11 of monograph [1/5] /? chapter N does not exist, only chapter NA-NK in volume 12 ?/. In turn in case of people who believe in God and who according to commands of God stubbornly seek knowledge and truth, the seed of the explanation for the present existence of UFOnauts and for their future non-existence, God make available to people through inspiring myself to the forming and publishing theories and explanations which, amongst others, I am presenting in this volume, means theories and explanations of the kind which describes the need and principles of the simulation of UFOnauts by God Himself.

=> NG2.3.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste