NB2. Let us define the term "evidence for the existence of God"
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

NB2. Let us define the term "evidence for the existence of God"

If we have a careful look at subsections NB5 to NB8 of this chapter, God is practically contained in everything that surrounds us. This is because everything around us represents one amongst a huge number of manifestations of the intelligent "counter-matter" that is the carrier of God. After all, this "counter-matter" is like a "liquid computer" from which this giant natural program by people called God forms in a software manner everything that surround us. The practical consequence of the fact that God is contained in everything that surrounds us, is that whatever subject we would begin to research until the final conclusion, always at the very end of this research we arrive to the existence of God. In other words, every phenomenon or object in fact is an evidence for the existence of God - but in order it reassures us about the existence of God we firstly must find in ourselves enough stubbornness, knowledge, and perseverance to investigate and research it until the final conclusion. Unfortunately, for a bad luck of many so-called "atheists", God formed the correct knowledge into a kind of cascading layers - which can be named in the beast manner as the "levels of initiation into the knowledge". In turn the access of individual people to each next amongst such layers of correct knowledge God defends strongly against the unfit people through placing a special "barrier of awareness" in front of it. (More information about these "levels of initiation into the knowledge" and "barriers of awareness" is provided in subsection NG3.1 of this volume.) Therefore, if someone would wish to earn a certainty that "God does exist" through researching the topic which he or she just is investigating, in case of some such topics he or she would need to overcome around a dozen of "barriers of awareness" and climb at around a dozen "levels of initiation into the knowledge". This is because each topic contains a different number of such "levels of initiation into the knowledge" and "barriers of awareness" - before it leads a researcher to the certainty that God in fact does exist. The lowest their number amounts to one - but there are also topics which contain around a dozen of these. Of course, NOT all people would be able to overcome around a dozen of "barriers of awareness" in order to get to the certainty that God does exist. Therefore, if ordinary people wish to earn a cognitive certainty that God does exist, then they should select for investigating such topics which have just one "barrier of awareness" to be overcame and just one "level of initiation into the knowledge" to accomplish. Just such one-layered topics for individual research are all topics listed in subsections NB5 to NB8 of this chapter.
The message which I tried to realise with the previous explanations, is that practically every fact or object representing a topic of someone's thorough research can become for this person a convincing "evidence for the existence of God". Only that NOT every fact or object requires the same contribution of effort and labour to lead a researcher to the certainty that God really exists. So before in the next part of this chapter I am going to indicate these facts and objects that represent "evidence for the existence of God" with the lowest input of labour for accomplishing the cognitive certainty that "God really does exist", we firstly define here exactly what we understand by the terminology "evidence for the existence of God".
An item of "evidence for the existence of God" is any fact or object capable of inducing the cognitive certainty that God does exist - but only if people who are aware of it managed to overcome in themselves the "barriers of awareness" which normally make impossible for them to notice the direct relationship between the manifestation of this fact or object and the existence of God, means if these people lifted their knowledge to the "level of initiation into the knowledge" at which they become clear and sure of the direct connection between this fact or object and the existence of God.
An illustrative example of a single-layered "evidence for the existence of God" is the fact revealed to people by present physics that electromagnetic waves have the transverse character. For the majority of people, including into this also the majority of so-called "scientists", this fact means NOTHING. After all, they did NOT overcome yet the "barrier of awareness" which normally makes impossible for them the complete understanding of the link that it has with the existence of God. However, in these people who already overcame this barrier and found themselves on a required "level of initiation into the knowledge", this transverse character of electromagnetic waves means that such waves propagate along the border between two separate worlds (i.e. our world and the "counter-world"), and thus that these waves are a physical evidence for the existence of the counter-world filled up with intelligent counter-matter - means the evidence for the existence of God. (For more details about this physical evidence for the existence of counter-world in which God does live, and thus also for the existence of God - see subsections H1.1.4 and H1.2 from volume 4 of this monograph - i.e. volume about the Concept of Dipolar Gravity.)
In order to arrive from some "evidence for the existence of God" to the conviction and certainty that God does exist, we firstly need to overcome in ourselves "barriers of awareness" which normally prevent our passage from this item of evidence to the cognitive certainty that God does exist. Depending on the nature of given "evidence for the existence of God", either one such a "barrier of awareness" can appear, or sometimes even can appear several of them. In the example of the "fact" that "electromagnetic waves have transverse character" indicated above, one needs to overcome just one such a "barrier of awareness". But in another example of the "evidence for the existence of God", which is an "object" named the Magnocraft, there is around a dozen of such barriers. Thus people who wish to use the "Magnocraft" as their own evidence for the existence of God, must overcome around a dozen "barriers of awareness" and need to climb at around a dozen increasingly higher "levels of induction into the knowledge". For example, I personally went through these around a dozen "barriers of awareness" and "levels of induction into the knowledge", when I researched the subject of Magnocraft. Unexpectedly, at the very end of this research I arrived to the discovery of the role of God in my creative development of the design and principles of operation of this interstellar starship. Subsequent "levels of induction into the knowledge" through which I then needed to pass before during the research of the object named "Magnocraft" I arrived to the existence and the operation of God, are listed in subsection L4 of this monograph.

=> NB3.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste