NA1.1. How God come to existence - means how looked like the self-evolution of God
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

NA1.1. How God come to existence - means how looked like the self-evolution of God

The first, and simultaneously the most primary component of God, exists since infinity. It is about it that religions state "God always existed". It is also this component of God that Christianity calls the "God Father" or the "Ancient of Days" (e.g. see the Bible, Daniel 7:9-22), while the Concept of Dipolar Gravity calls the "liquid (universal) computer", or the "gigantic droplet of liquid counter-matter" - for more details on the subject of this "gigantic droplet" see subsections I1.1 /?/ and I1.2 /?/ of this monograph. In turn the second component of God self- evolved gradually from the intelligent and self-learning liquid called "counter-matter", which presently prevails in a separate world that exists parallel to our physical world. This second component of God by Christianity is called the "Holy Ghost" or "Word" - see the Evangel of St. John 1:1-14. The reason for such a name for it is that this second component of God in reality is a natural program which operates inside of a kind of liquid computer which is constituted by intelligent counter-matter. In turn during times when religions were born, people did NOT know the idea of "program" yet. So they used ideas which are related to "program", namely words "ghost" or "word". ("Word" is an information, means "algorithm", means "program".) For example, the Biblical sentence "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.", contained in the Evangel of St. John 1:1, in present times we would express much more precisely with the sentence "The beginning of everything was the Program, and this Program operated inside of counter-matter, and the Program represented God." The philosophy of totalizm calls this second (self-evolved) component of God with the name "universal intellect". The third component of God, by Christianity called "God Son", while by totalizm called "our physical world", was created by the second component of God, means by the universal intellect, through appropriate programming of shapes that are formed from the first component of God - means from the liquid computer.
The self-evolution of the second component of God (means "Holy Ghost" or "universal intellect") was almost similar to present explanations of human science about the coincidental evolution of man. Only that the evolution of God was slightly more dramatic, and simultaneously much simpler structurally. The comprehensive description of the process of gradual self-evolution of this second component of God is presented in subsections I1.1 /?/ and I1.2 /?/ of this monograph. I highly recommend having a look at these subsections. They describe not only the self-evolution of the second component of God, but also the later process of creation of our physical world, as well as the process of intelligently controlled evolution of man.

=> NA1.2.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste