M7.1. The formal scientific proof, that “the Bible is authorized by God himself”...
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

M7.1. The formal scientific proof, that “the Bible is authorized by God himself”,
completed with methods of mathematical logic

In the descriptions that follow a full version of the formal proof, that the Bible was authorized by God himself, is presented. But before I formulate this proof, a few words of introduction.
The formal scientific proof for the authorization of the Bible by God himself, was developed in initial days of November 2007, when I was on my professorship at a university in Southern Korea and when I was just completing the update of this series of monographs. This proof was carried out with methods of mathematical logic. It is based on findings of my own and also other people and researchers, accumulated about the Bible and disseminated on a whole range of sources and publications. Of course, the most vital impulse for developing this proof, was that I myself was absolutely sure about the existence of God and about the authorization of the Bible by God himself, which resulted from indications of a relatively new scientific "theory of everything" that I had the privilege of proposing, and that I call the Concept of Dipolar Gravity. It was this theory that revealed to me that God does exist. It also gave me to the hand a key with which I was able to gradually open an access to subsequent levels of scientific knowledge about God, Bible, morality, situation of people, truth, requirements that God imposed onto people, etc., etc. So here it is, the entire formal proof for the authorization of the Bible by God, completed with the use of methods of mathematical logic:

Theorem:
"The Bible is authorized by God."
Basis propositions:
(1) The content of entire Bible is embedded with a huge number of special attributes

and information, such as the consistency of names and messages, splitting and hiding truths from the view of hostile censorships, cohesion and consequence in teachings, and many others, which are hidden and coded into it and which contain the signature of the true author of the Bible. The entire content of a large written scripture, into which such numerous attributes and items of information are coded and hidden, must be carefully designed before it was written. Every large written scripture with a carefully designed content must be written accordingly to a single general plan which was later strictly implemented by its author or authors.
(2) For the content of the entire Bible to display the strict implementation of a single general plan, the Bible needed to either be creatively designed and written by a single superior being of the supernatural intelligence, power, and capabilities of God, or by a large team of human authors that strictly cooperated with each other and that precisely negotiated amongst themselves every tiny detail of the general plan for the Bible that they wrote and who later displayed enormous discipline in implementing outcomes of these negotiations by perfectly carrying out this general plan for the Bible's content. The fact that during writing subsequent parts of the Bible the human authors of the Bible lived in separate epochs and in geographically distant areas, eliminates completely the possibility that the Bible was designed and written by a team of human authors that just strictly and precisely cooperated amongst themselves.
(3) The Bible is either authorized by many human creators-authors, or is authorized by God. The fact that from the content across the entire Bible these attributes emerge which document the authorship of a superior being with supernatural intelligence, power, and capabilities of God, eliminates completely the possibility that the Bible was authorized by a team of human creators-authors.
Proof:
(1) The first basis proposition is to be transformed with the use of tautological form of the method known under the name of "hypothetical syllogism". This form can be written as [(p =>q) && (q => r)] => [p => r], in which the assertion "p" says "The content of entire Bible is embedded with a huge number of special attributes and information, such as the consistency of names and messages, splitting and hiding truths from the view of hostile censorships, cohesion and consequence in teachings, and many others, which are hidden and coded into it and which contain the signature of the true author of the Bible", while the assertion "q" says "The entire content of a large written scripture, into which such numerous attributes and items of information are coded and hidden, must be carefully designed before it was written". In turn the assertion "r" states "Every large written scripture with a carefully designed content must be written accordingly to a single general plan which was later strictly implemented by its author or authors." The transformation of these propositions leads to the conclusion that "The content of entire Bible was written accordingly to a single general plan which was later strictly implemented by its author or authors."
(2) Accepting this previous conclusion for an assertion in the next phase of inference, and using the method of "disjunctive syllogism", the tautological form of which can be written as: [(p || q) && !p] => q, we obtain a next conclusion which states that "The Bible was creatively designed and written by a single superior being of the supernatural intelligence, power, and capabilities of God."
(3) The last couple of propositions allows us to derive the final conclusion also with the method called the "disjunctive syllogism", the tautological form of which can be written as: [(p || q) && !p] => q. In this form the assertion "p" says "The Bible is authorized by many human creators-authors", while assertion "q" states "The Bible is authorized by God." In turn the assertion "!p" states "The fact that from the content across the entire Bible these attributes emerge which document the authorship of a superior being with supernatural intelligence, power, and capabilities of God, eliminates completely the possibility that the Bible was authorized by a team of human creators-authors." Thus the final conclusion states "The Bible is authorized by God."
Conclusion:
The above inference chain unambiguously and conclusively proves the truth of the theorem that "the Bible is authorized by God".

For the use of these readers who are NOT familiar with the notation that is applied in

the above proof, I would like to explain that symbols "p", "q", and "r" mark subsequent "assertions" utilized in this proof as logical variables. In turn symbols "!", "&&", "||", and "=>" mark logical operators "not", "and", "inclusive or", and "implies" (if ... => then ...").
It is also worth to emphasize again the validity of the above proof. Because this proof utilizes exclusively tautological forms of subsequent methods, it remains valid for all values of variables it uses. Thus practically it is error-proof. If someone would like to undermine it, he or she would need to undermine first the validity of mathematical logic. In turn this logic is a foundation for countless mathematical proofs which with a large success were used by the effective and precise discipline of mathematics. Thus, since so strong proof for the authorization of the Bible by God we finally were able to develop, it introduces for us huge implications. Because of the existence of this proof, and also several other proofs mentioned at the beginning of this item, it becomes really important that everyone of us verifies his or hers attitude towards God, other world, moral life, etc., etc. After all, without the verification of this attitude, we may inflict ourselves the biggest harm that one is able to inflict on himself or on herself.

=> M7.2.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste