LA2.4.1. Design and operation of telekinetic batteries
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

LA2.4.1. Design and operation of telekinetic batteries

The telekinetic battery of my own invention is in fact the most simple free energy device that one possibly can build. So it is also the most easy for the construction and the most inexpensive for the production. Simultaneously it is the most effective one out of all free energy devices. It can be constructed as a “stand alone” energy generating device, e.g. taking a form of a small generator to be used in literally every flat. It can also be build in structure of other devices to supply them with free electrical energy. Therefore my personal recommendation is, that all researchers who work on free energy devices should concentrate their attention on constructing such a battery.
Main components and the general design of the telekinetic battery of my invention, are shown in Figure LA7. This device is composed of several functional components. After an appropriate mutual connection these are forming the described previously cross between an inductor, an oscillatory circuit, and an autotransformer - means are forming a complete telekinetic battery. Let us now list and explain subsequent functional components of my telekinetic battery. Here they are:
#1. Pulser (D) and (Q). The major function of a pulser is to induce a continuous sequence of electrical pulses. These pulses are then forwarded to an entry of a telekinetic battery, thus initiating the oscillations of the entire battery. Thus the operation of a pulser depends on continuous generating of a pulsating electrical signal of a strictly defined and constant frequency. This signal initiates then the operation of the whole battery and prevents the oscillations of this battery from a gradual diminishing. In the function of just such a pulser any electrical device can be used that utilises some sort of natural phenomena which is able to generate a continuous stream of electrical signals of a constant frequency. For example a perfect pulser is constituted by e = 48 electrodes from the frontal disk (dc) of the telekinetic influenzmaschine described earlier, that interact with the head (ho), if the disk (dc) is spinning steadily with the rotational velocity of n=62.6 RPM. A pulser can also be formed by piezoelectricity excited by telepathic vibrations - as this is described in subsection H7.1, by geo-electricity, trybo-electricity, electricity from electrochemical phenomena, etc. But most probably the best for telekinetic batteries is going to be the use of a pulser that is utilising telepathic vibrations of the environment. Such a pulser would be composed of two parts, namely a quartz generator of pulses (Q), and a telepathic resonance chamber (D). In this case, the quartz generator of vibrations is to produce a consistent stream of electrical oscillations with a strictly defined frequency that harmonises with the working frequency of the entire battery. In turn the resonance chamber is to select from the unlimited numbers of various vibrations, and subsequent amplifying, these telepathic vibrations the frequency of which coincides with the own frequency of the generator of pulses, and with the working frequency of the entire battery. The operartion of these two components, means the generator of pulses and the resonance chamber, is complementing each other, in the final effect generating and forwarding to the remaining circuits of the telekinetic battery an initiating sequence of electrical impulses with a strictly defined frequency. In the example of the telekinetic battery presented in Figure LA7, the “resonance chamber” is any space (D), which causes the resonation of telepathic waves. In turn the “generator of pulses” is a piezoelectric generator (Q) – e.g. a quartz crystal. This generator converts the standing telepathic wave that is formed by a resonance chamber, into a pulsating electrical signal of the same frequency. As this is described in subsection H7.1, telepathic vibrations are spreading constantly through the counter-world, similarly like various sounds are propagating through our world. So if we position appropriately selected quartz crystal in the focal point of a resonance chamber that concentrates telepathic vibrations on this crystal, then the crystal is subjected to a telekinetic compression and decompression in the tact of these telepathic vibrations. Thus it must generate a non-diminishing electrical oscillations that are produced continually through any desired length of time.
Any chamber that focuses and resonates telepathic vibrations can be used for a resonance chamber. (Most probably the best such a chamber turns out to be an Egyptian pyramid of the height that is equal to the side dimension of the base.) Because telepathic vibrations so-far remained unknown to our orthodox science, in the literature they are most frequently described under different names, e.g. so-called “pyramid effect”, or “pyramid energy” (these vibrations are called so because their focusing in pyramids causes the commonly known consequences, such as mummification, sharpening of razors, etc.), “orgone”, or “tachions”. In the book [1LA2.4] by Serge V. King, Ph.D., "Pyramid Energy Handbook", ISBN 0-446-92029-0, pages 34 and 38, it is stated that the “pyramid energy”, apart from the four-side pyramids which turn out to be the best for this purpose, can be also focused by long metal tubes, as well as three-sided pyramids (tetrahedrons). In case of the telekinetic battery shown in Figure LA7, as such a resonance chamber any geometrical form known from the ability to resonate and to focus telepathic vibrations can be used. For example it can be a pyramid explained in subsection N2 with four aluminum disks on the side walls. Of course, the same function can also be performed by many other forms. Therefore in Figure LA7 it is symbolized with a shape of an aluminum sphere with a single hole through which telepathic waves are entering. In the focal point of this chamber a piezoelectric generator of pulses must be placed (e.g. a quartz crystal “Q”), on which the telepathic vibrations are to be focused.
At this point it is worth to notice the similarity of telepathic waves to acoustic waves explained in subsection H7.1. In turn from the design of musical instruments we know jolly well, that not every shape is going to produce an effective resonance chamber (this is the reason why the sound of violins produced by the Italian master Antonio Stradivarius (1644-1737) no- one is able to duplicate). For example, for a long time it is established that chambers shaped into cubes are unable to form the “effect of pyramid” (although elongated square rods are able to form it).
The pulser in the telekinetic battery performs a function similar to clocks in present computers. It provides a sequence of pulsations on which the operation of the entire device is based. It also determines the frequency of this vibratory sequence, means the base frequency of the operation of the entire battery. The significance of this frequency can be compared to the significance of the pulsations in the operations of present computers. Furthermore, electrical pulsations of the quartz (Q) supply also the initiating current signals from which the deformation of the pulsation curves are introduced by field-deforming inductors (I1) and (I2).
#2. Field-deforming inductors (I1) and (I2). These are most vital components of every telekinetic battery. This is because inside of them the telekinetic generation of electricity is carried out. They carry out this generation through deforming curves of subsequent electrical pulses supplied by the pulser, that flow through them. In turn, such deformed curves cause periodical acceleration and deceleration of the motion of electrons, means they actually cause the release of the Telekinetic Effect. In every telekinetic battery two such field-deforming inductors must be present, means a separate inductor (I1) which works on the ascending slope of the curve of pulsation, and a separate inductor (I2) which works on the descending slope of the same curve of pulsation. The key for the operation of these two is the fact, that the field-deforming inductors are winded up on surface of permanent magnets. The result of this winding is, that pulsating electricity supplied by the pulser and flowing through these inductors, is deformed in them in a manner that creates a one-directional Telekinetic Effect (see also descriptions from subsections LA2.2 and LA2.3). This deformation in turn causes, that the electric current that flows through each coil of the inductor is inducing telekinetically in next coils of the same inductor a current that is stronger than itself. In the consequence of such an operation, inductors telekinetically add additional energy to electrical pulses that initially flow through them. So if they are placed in a circuit of the resonator, they are to increasingly generate in this resonator the self-sustained electrical oscillations. So they are going to generate telekinetically the increasingly larger electric current. It is worth to notice, that one of these inductors is producing the Telekinetic Effect that generates an additional electric current during the ascending phase of oscillations of a given resonator, while the second one – during the descending phase of these oscillations. Depending on the direction of winding of coils of both inductors in relationship to the polarity of magnets, and also depending on the manner of their connecting to the circuits of the resonator, the ascending or descending inductor can be either (I1) or (I2). If there is an error in connecting or in winding of these inductors, it is possible that both of them are going to work simultaneously as either ascending or descending, thus mutually cancelling effects of their operation.
The key to the operation of field-deforming inductors (I1) and (I2) is the fact that each one of them is winded in an opposite direction – means one with the clockwise coils, while the other one with the counter-clockwise coils. The effect of such winding is that the oscillating magnetic field formed by the electric current that cyclically flows forth and back through these inductors, is deformed in an imbalanced manner. The reason for this imbalance is the model of electrons as whirls of counter-matter, described in subsection H5.1 of this monograph and also in subsection L5.1 of monograph [8]. These electrons always direct their axes of spinning exactly towards the direction of their motion. In turn, because of this their orientation, these electrons (or whirls of counter-matter) that flow in one direction through a coil that is winded clockwise, are interacting with the field of permanent magnets in exactly opposite manner as electrons flowing through a coil that is winded counter-clockwise. The outcome is such, that depending on the direction of mutual flows of counter-matter through a given permanent magnet and in whirls of electrons, the current in a coil is either reinforced or weakened. This in turn causes that curves of flow of electric currents in both inductors are subjected to one side deformation, means are imbalanced. In turn this unbalancing causes that these inductors gain ability to form a Telekinetic Effect that works in one particular direction. (For details see also descriptions from subsection LA2.2.) An attribute of this imbalanced effect is, that it forces motion of electrons of a conductor in one direction. The outcome is such, that the Telekinetic Effect is causing a cumulative increase of the power of electric current, allowing both inductors to generate sufficient amount of electrical energy to satisfy the use of energy by the entire telekinetic battery, and by the user of this battery. Of course, because the oscillating currents flow through these inductors in both directions, it is desirable that the telekinetic thrust is also formed in both these directions. Therefore it is necessary to use two such inductors, namely (I1) and (I2), each one of which is winded in an opposite direction, so that each one of them is producing the Telekinetic Effect in a different halves of the oscillation cycle.
A perfect demonstration of the outcome of the operation of such field-deforming inductors provide electronic guitars. These guitars use permanent magnets with coils wound around them (means just use inductors described here) for the enrichment of sounds that they produce. As it turns out, after the flow through these inductors, the sound of given electronic guitars assumes completely different tone. This in turn means, that electrical signals that flow through such inductors in fact do experience asymmetrical deformations.
#3. Resonator "R". A resonator is simply an oscillatory circuit that is incorporated into the structure of a telekinetic battery. In reality it is a “beating heart” of this battery. It performs several vital functions. The most important out of these functions, is the dynamic summation of small portions of energy. This function depends on adding together small portions of energy and on a gradual binding (or accumulating) this energy in dynamic electrical oscillations.
In order to explain here more extensively what this dynamic summation of energy generated by a given telekinetic battery is all about, we need to recall from previous descriptions, that both inductors (I1) and (I2) generate electrical energy in the form of a long sequence of small increments. So the battery must have some sort of a component, which is going to intercept these small portions of energy, add these portions together, and then make them available to the user as a summarised flow of electrical energy. The role of just such a summarizing component is fulfilled by oscillatory circuits. If order to illustrate this ability of an oscillatory motion to intercept and to accumulate small portions of energy generated in the battery by inductors (I1) and (I2), let us use an example of lifting a child high up into the air. If this lifting is to be done with the use of continuous motion, the whole energy required for it must be supplied at a single go. Thus, in order to lift such a child with a continuous motion, a real powerful athlete is required. But if we use an oscillatory motion, for example by putting this child on a swing, then the same effect can be obtained gradually. Therefore, even someone as weak as other child, is able to supply the required small portions of energy to that swing. This is because the oscillatory motion allows the swing to intercept energy slowly and gradually, in small portions, throughout a longer period of time. So if someone pushes the swing only slightly, but continually, the final effect will also be that the swing will go high up into the air. So this child on a swing adds and accumulates dynamically in its oscillations the energy of subsequent pushes. In the result, as the time elapses, the swing will have increasingly larger total energy. It will be able to supply later this total energy to the user in a single portion, e.g. during an accidental hitting someone who incautiously comes too close to the swing. In a manner very similar like this child on a swing, also the resonator works in the telekinetic battery. It also dynamically adds and accumulates small portions of energy that are continually supplied to it by inductors (I1) and (I2).
Independently from a dynamic summation of energy, the resonator "R" performs also several further functions. These other functions are to reassure that the battery works without interruptions, and also to form pulsating electric current which can later be modified by other components of the battery (e.g. by the field-deforming inductors I1 and I2).
To decrease the volume of this monograph, I am omitting the presentation of the deductions that allowed me to formulate requirements that must be met by resonators of the telekinetic batteries. (I intend to present these deductions in a next edition of monograph from series [6].) However, our understanding of these batteries will be enhanced, if I explain what these requirements actually are. The key to our understanding of requirements imposed on these resonators, is a main property of telekinetic batteries which I call with the use of the technical term "reciprocation", although it would be expressed even better with such common terms as "returning back", "giving back", or "self-instigating its own oscillations". A "reciprocal" oscillatory circuit is a circuit which is capable to self-initiate and self maintain regular oscillations each time it is supplied with any energy at a required level, even if parameters of this energy each time are different. To put it in another words, the reason why a reciprocal oscillatory circuit is perfect for constituting the resonator for a telekinetic battery, is to make this resonator work each time it is supplied with any possible energy impulses. Such resonator should initiate oscillations no matter how small and chaotic these impulses of energy would be, and no matter what their parameters would be. Such a reciprocal oscillatory circuit has always the capability to transform these chaotic impulses into regular AC electricity oscillations.
In order for any oscillatory circuit to become reciprocal, it needs to meet the following conditions: (1) it must create oscillations which are characterised by at least two degrees of freedom (although the more degrees of freedom, the more reciprocal a given circuit is), (2) it contains inside a "reversible component" which supplies it with inertia, and (3) it is capable to self-initiate its oscillations from zero, if the energy input is provided (i.e. it starts to oscillate all by itself, each time it receives some energy input). Let us now discuss separately each of these conditions.
We can say that an oscillatory circuit is having two degrees of freedom, if in this circuit two different types of oscillations can coexist at the same time. In order to provide some examples, a swing with metal arms and a ball bearing, both have only one degree of freedom, as both can only oscillate in one manner, namely swinging forth and back. But a curved blade of a stiff grass has more then one degree of freedom, as apart from swinging forth and back, it can also wobble sideways. Therefore a blade of grass is more "reciprocal" then a swing, as for example chaotic blows of wind which are NOT able to put swing into oscillations, are making such a grass uniformly buzzing (I hope that the reader remembers observing in childhood a blade of stiff grass buzzing uniformly in a wind). Two degrees of freedom would also have an arm attached to sit of a swing and thus swinging in two manners (i.e. having its own oscillations, and also oscillating together with the entire swing).
In turn the reversible component, is a single part of a given "reciprocal" circuit, which has a capability of simultaneous working in both directions. Namely it can transform the energy of oscillations into energy of motion, and it can also transform energy of motion into energy of oscillations. Both these transformations must be carried out with the same ease, without a need for any adaptation or switching. A best example of a reversible component is a spring in an old mechanical clock, which can transform the winding motion into energy that propels this clock, but also can transform the energy which is frozen in the coils into a slow motion of unwinding. Other examples of reversible components are: some types of speakers which can operate as microphones, microphones which can work as speakers, electric capacitors connected to inductive coils, generators of electricity which without any adaptation can work as electric motors, quarts crystals capable of executing two-directional piezoelectric effect (i.e. allowing the physical displacement to be converted into electrical impulse, or electrical impulse to be converted into physical displacement), hydraulic pumps which can also work as hydraulic motors, thermo-cells which simultaneously can work as electric heaters, and wheels in old locomotives. These old locomotive wheels, because they are joined with pistons via connecting rods, are causing that when pistons are moving, the wheels transform the energy of pistons' oscillations into the motion of a whole train. In turn when pistons are motionless (i.e. after they reach the so-called "dead points" in cylinders) the wheels are transforming the motion of the whole train into the oscillations of pistons. The wheels of old locomotives are the best example of what is the purpose of reversible components in all reciprocal systems. These components are necessary because they provide an inertia to the systems. In turn this inertia converts the chaotic energy impulses that are supplied to the reciprocal systems, into a series of orderly oscillations.
Finally the ability of oscillatory systems to self-initiate the oscillations from zero, is the property of reciprocal oscillating systems which causes that they are able to start oscillating entirely by themselves, each time some external energy is supplied to them, even if at the moment of starting they are totally motionless. To give here some examples, pistons in the combustion engines used in our cars are not able to self-initiate their oscillations from zero. This is why we need starters in our cars. Thus, the ability of combustion engines to self initiate their oscillations is zero (null, or none). So, oscillatory circuits similar to such engines would NOT be able to work as telekinetic batteries. But pistons in old railway steam engines were able to initiate their oscillations from zero. This is why old steam engines never did have starters like our present cars do, and still they initiated their run each time the steam was supplied to their pistons.
The old railway steam engines provide an excellent clue as how the self-initiation attribute can be achieved in all reciprocal oscillatory systems. As it turns out, every oscillatory system is having the so-called "dead points", or "dead locks", namely phases of their oscillatory motion in which the entire system tends to stop and is unable to start again. In case of single-piston steam engines, they have two "dead locks" located in the turning points when the piston finishes motion in one direction, and starts to move in an opposite direction (but note that an ordinary swing has such dead points located differently - namely in the middle of strokes). Therefore, if one builds a locomotive which has only a single piston, and if somehow it would happen that such a locomotive stops in an unfortunate manner that the piston is located in one of these dead points, then the locomotive would not be able to start again. This is reason why each old steam locomotive used to have two pistons, one on each side, and both of them were joined via connecting rods with the same pair of locomotive wheels. The key design point was, that these two pistons were always working with mutual phase shift equal to half of their stroke (i.e. to 90°). Therefore, if one piston was just in a dead point, the other was right in the centre of the self-initiating capability, and vice versa. In this way locomotives with two pistons, which (the pistons) are shifted in phase by 90° and mutually joined in parallel via two connecting rods and a pair of wheels, are the oldest example of a fully "reciprocal" technological system that was ever invented on Earth. Even today these old steam locomotives provide the best illustration of the principles, by utilising of which the "reciprocal" systems can be build. For example, they indicate that in order to increase the ability of these systems to self-initiate their oscillations, all what it takes is to use more then one (the more the better) oscillatory components, such as pistons in these old locomotives, and then join these components together via a parallel connection in a manner which guarantees that they work with significant phase shifts. Our present combustion engines from today motor-vehicles are proofs that this principle works in practice. This is because for example car engines which have more then one piston linked in parallel via a crankshaft, are much easier to start, than let say one-piston motorbike engines.
Another mechanical example of the implementation of the principle of reciprocal operation are motors which convert constant temperature difference into oscillatory motion (which in turn is converted into a rotary motion). Two such motors were invented. These are the Stirling motor, and the Ericsson motor. The Stirling motor was invented in years 1816 to 1840 by a Scottish pastor, Robert Stirling. In turn the Ericsson motor was invented in 1833 by an American inventor of the Swedish origin, John Ericsson. In turn an example of an electronic device which displays the reciprocal operation is the so-called “crystal oscillator” sometimes also called the “quartz oscillator”. The most common application of this oscillator is in quartz watches. If to such an oscillator a constant supply of energy is attached, then it converts a constant electricity onto a stream of electrical oscillations, which in watches is a measure of the elapse of time.
To summarise the above, in order to obtain an oscillatory circuit which is able to work as a resonator in a telekinetic battery, we need to design a "reciprocal" electronic circuit which: (1) is able to sustain oscillations that have more then one degree of freedom - e.g. that are composed of a multitude of vibrations, (2) includes a reversible component - such as a quartz crystal producing a piezoelectric effect, and (3) which allows for a self-initiation from zero – means which contains a high number of oscillatory components that are connected together in parallel with a mutual phase shift - such as numerous salt crystals connected together via mercury. As it turns out, the circuit used in the telekinetic pyramid which is described in subsection N2.4 /?/ and illustrated in Figure N5 /?/, fulfils all these requirements. How it is accomplished I am going to briefly describe in subsection N2.4. /?/
#4. Tube, or reciprocator (T). This is a device very unique to the telekinetic battery. (It is also present in the telekinetic influenzmaschine, in which a telekinetic battery represents the most important component – see Figures LA4 to LA6) It performs a whole range of various functions, becoming one of the most vital components of the battery. The most irreplaceable function performed by the tube (T) is that it provides the battery with the attribute of “reciprocation”, which I already explained during the presentation of the resonator "R". The second important function is to supply the battery with the electrical inertia. Further function of the tube (T) depends on imposing an order and correct direction on the electrical current that flows through the battery. This order and direction are accomplished due to the action of this tube as a flexible rectifier. In turn it becomes a flexible rectifier in the result of passing through the central axis of it an orderly magnetic field that originates from a loose spiral of the current resistant wire that is winded around the surface. Another function of the tube depends on piling the voltage of the battery, until this voltage grows to the required level. It also disposes the excess of electricity. Thus in the telekinetic battery such a tube (T) is a multitask component that is capable of operating in many different ways. In turn all these operations of the tube in the final effect produce numerous desirable phenomena which allow the battery to generate electrical charges of the required power.
The most vital function of the tube (T), that requires here a special highlighting, is to supply the telekinetic battery with the extremely important attribute of “reciprocation” described earlier. This attribute results from an unique design and operation of the tube, which adds further degrees of freedom to the oscillations of the current in the telekinetic battery.
The second vital function of the tube (T), is to provide the resonator with the required electrical inertia. This function is based on the glowing (excited) ions of salt and mercury. As I am explaining in my publications for a long time (e.g. see subsection D4 in monograph [5/3]) the telekinetic battery described in this subsection, the oscillatory chamber described in chapter C, the telepathic pyramid described in subsection N2, and also partially the telekinetic influenzmaschine described in subsection LA2.3.3, all these belong to a new group of devices which I call “magnetic resonators”. These magnetic resonators employ the principle of operation that is a mirror reflection to “electrical oscillatory circuits” used for a long time in our electronic devices and in our telecommunication. Similarly like electrical oscillatory circuits must contain at least two components, namely electrical capacitance “C” and magnetic inertia (inductance) “L”, also magnetic resonators must contain at least two components in order to work, namely an electrical inertia “J” and the magnetic capacitance “P”. Of course, in addition to these two “mirrored” components, both groups of devices, means magnetic resonators and electrical oscillatory circuits, will also be including electrical resistance “R”. The glowing (excited) ions of salt and mercury from the tube (T), are providing the magnetic resonator discussed in this subsection with the required electrical inertia “J”. In turn the magnetic capacitance “P” is provided to it by the inductors (I1) and (I2) of a special design.
Theoretically speaking, in function of the tube (T) discussed here, other purposely build devices could also be used in a telekinetic battery. All what is needed, is that such other devices would perform all functions that are imposed on this tube (T). So in the future most probably empty inside telekinetic batteries are going to be build, similar to the battery described in subsection T4, in which function of the tube (T) is performed by some semiconductor laminate components. However, if we supply the battery with a tube that is based on the mixture of salt and mercury and which produces fluorescent light – as this is described below, then the functions imposed on this tube are accomplished in a simplest possible manner.
#5. Capacitor "C". It accumulates the electrical energy that is generated by a given telekinetic battery. In the telekinetic influenzmaschine described in subsection LA2.3.3, the function of this capacitor C is performed by separate capacitors in Figure LA6 marked as (L-) and (L+).
#6. Autotransformer (A). It adjusts the voltage of the electricity generated by a given telekinetic battery to the requirements of the users, and supplies this electricity to the output terminal (W).

Each component of the telekinetic battery described above is so simple, that it can be
manufactured almost by the majority of interested hobbyists. The aluminium resonance chamber (D) may be manufactured (or purchased) in any shape known to generate the “pyramid energy” explained before. The function of this chamber depends on focusing telepathic vibrations on the quartz crystal (Q). So in the operational sense this resonance chamber is a cross between an optical “black hole” and an acoustic lens. Wirings of the autotransformer or transformer (A) may be formed from ordinary spirals of a copper wire winded around transformer core. Each one out of two inductors (I1) and (I2) is containing a single permanent magnet with isolated wire winded on this magnet. The tube (T) is a small glass ampoule filled up half by ordinary kitchen salt, half by mercury, and kept under vacuum. Into this mixture of salt and mercury two electrodes must be inserted, while along the external surface of this ampoule a coil from a resistant wire is winded (i.e. made of the wire used in electric heaters). The piezoelectric crystal (Q) is an ordinary quartz crystal used e.g. in electronics. Only that the frequency of this crystal must be appropriately selected, as this is described below. So it could be purchased easily in shops with electronic components.
The operation of the telekinetic battery of my invention, described very briefly, is as follows - see the diagram from Figure LA7. Casual telepathic vibrations, means a telepathic noise described in subsection H7.1, are entering the resonance chamber, where they are deflected and focused on the quarts crystal (Q). Because frequency of these telepathic vibrations coincides with the own frequency of the crystal (Q), they instigate the crystal (Q) into the state of resonance. Thus the crystal (Q) vibrates violently, similarly as a membrane from our world would vibrate if acoustic waves are focused on it. The piezoelectric effect which this crystal (Q) is able to form, transforms these violent vibrations of the crystal (Q), into series of electric pulses. So the crystal (Q) works in the battery as a pulser, which supplies the battery with a constant stream of electric pulses. The resonator "R" utilises the special capability called here the "reciprocation", which is provided by the tube (T), to turn these series of pulses into regular electric oscillations. The current of these oscillations flows in an oscillating manner forth and back through both inductors (I1) and (I2). In normal circumstances the internal electrical resistance of this circuit would cause that the current's flow would never exceed the value detectable by our instruments. But in case of the telekinetic battery, it flows through inductors (I1) and (I2), the unique property of which is that they produce a non-balanced Telekinetic Effect, which increases the flow of current. This non-balanced Telekinetic Effect one could liken to a series of slight pushes that someone adds in correct moments to an already moving swing, thus gradually increasing its kinetic energy. In the final effect, the telekinetic vibrations that are initiated by the quartz pulser (Q) and transformed by this quartz into electric pulses, are then developed and uniformed by the resonator "R", increased and energetised by inductors (I1) and (I2), to produce a powerful electric current which supplies the whole battery and the outside consumer in the required electrical energy. This electrical energy can be utilised for industrial purposes, for supplying in free energy various external devices, etc.
The result of operation of the telekinetic battery described here, is that it generates an abundance of alternating current (AC). So it operates as an effective AC battery. After an appropriate technical tuning in (to make it generate electricity at 50 Hz and 220 V), and after appropriate increase of the produced power, such a battery can be utilised for the supply of any possible consumers in electricity, for example households, technical appliances, heaters, means of transportation (e.g. cars), etc. From the data available at present, it can be deduced that a telekinetic battery of a dimensions of around a half of meter, should supply electricity that would suffice for complete satisfying energy consumption by a family household, or to satisfy energy consumption of a small car.
The above deductions should be complemented with the information, that the operation of circuitry of the telekinetic battery discussed here imposes several operational requirements on this battery. The most vital out of these requirements is that frequencies of own oscillations of all components of this battery must fulfil the requirement of harmonics. This means, that for example the own frequency of circuits of the resonator "R" must be harmonic to the frequency of the quartz crystal (Q). (Note that “harmonic” means either equal to, or an even multiple of.) The frequency of quartz (Q) should also harmonise with own frequency of the standing telepathic wave formed inside of the resonance chamber (D). Finally frequency and parameters of glowing of the tube (T) must coincide with the frequency and parameters of the remaining circuits of the battery. Another vital operational requirement of this battery is that the level of telekinetic reinforcement of the inductors (I1) and (I2) must exceed the coefficient of dumping in circuitry of this battery. (This telekinetic reinforcement is to depend on the number of coils winded on these inductors, on the manner these coils are winded, and on the strengths of magnets used for these inductors.) Also the resonator "R" must fulfil the requirement of being “reciprocal”. (Note that this requirement includes having at least two degrees of freedom, including a reversible component, and being able to self-initiate.) Finally the resonance chamber (D) must have a shape which allows it to form a standing telepathic wave – means it must generate the so-called “pyramid energy” described in [1LA2.4]. It also must concentrate this telepathic wave on the piezoelectric crystal of the same own frequency as this wave.
The theoretical analysis of the telekinetic battery reveals that this battery is going to display various advantages that are much more desirable that these from other telekinetic power-stations described in this chapter. For example, it is going to be deprived almost all drawbacks of these devices. It is going to produce alternating current (AC) which is easy to become transformed and ready for consumption in the currently existing electrical appliances. It is going to be easy for controlling. It is not going to wear nor tear during the exploitation. It is relatively easy and chip for production. Thus, out of all types of telekinetic free energy devices, it is the most suitable for commercial applications. For these reasons, I highly recommend to readers with the inventive and developmental skills to initiate work on constructing it. The most effective in my opinion procedure of the development of this battery is presented in subsection LA2.4.2.
It is worth to add here, that the device described in subsection N2 /?/ also contains a build in telekinetic battery very similar to the one described here (for the description of an example of this batter in operation see subsection T4).

=> LA2.4.2.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste