LA2.4. Telekinetic batteries
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

LA2.4. Telekinetic batteries

When in 1989 I analysed the design and operation of free energy devices that already existed at that time, it hit my eyes that these devices utilised only a small proportion of the Telekinetic Effect that they produced. Furthermore, they utilised this effect mainly through the least-effective centrifugal acceleration caused by spinning of sources of magnetic field. Thus, soon after I learned the operation of the Telekinetic Effect, I started to believe that there is a possibility of developing a device, that would significantly increase the output and efficiency of
telekinetic generation of electricity. This device would utilise the much more effective manner of accelerating magnetic field, which, however, was not known so deeply as the centrifugal acceleration does. This manner depends on the formation of an impulsive (pulsating) magnetic field. Such a pulsating field must also cause the release of the Telekinetic Effect, if only the pulsations are deprived of symmetry according to appropriately selected curve. (I.e. if these pulsations are asymmetrical.) The additional benefit would be that the operation of such device is not requiring any moving parts. In turn the complete lack of moving parts will significantly simplify the design of it. Furthermore, the lack of moving parts will also prevent a mechanical wear and tear that results from cooperation of movable parts. Such an utilisation of magnetic pulsations should additionally increase the efficiency of work of this device, as it eliminates completely mechanical friction.
After I completed the technical synthesis along the above line of thinking, in 1989 I invented and worked out, while in 1990 I published in the first edition of my monographs [6] and [6a], the idea of completely new free energy devices. These devices utilise pulsating magnetic field for releasing the Telekinetic Effect. I call them “telekinetic batteries” or “telekinetic cells”. (A condensed history of their invention I am describing in subsections LA2.4.3 and W4.) Telekinetic batteries (or telekinetic cells) do not have any moving parts. Their operation depends on replacing mechanic motion with electro-magnetic motion (i.e. the Telekinetic Effect is released in them through oscillations of magnetic fields and electric currents). Thus the design of telekinetic batteries is based on the cross between an inductor, an oscillatory circuit, and an autotransformer, not on the mechanism of operation of present motor or generator.
In times when I invented and published the idea of my telekinetic batteries, i.e. in 1989, I did not know any other researcher in the world, who would carry out research agreeable with my line of thinking. But with the elapse of time I managed to identify a couple of such researchers. However, my analyses of their devices revealed, that these researchers were very far from a clear understanding how such devices really supposed to work, and from understanding what principles and phenomena supposed to be employed in them. No wonder that prototypes of these researchers were unable to work.
In the effect of various analyses and research, and also in the effect of a whole sequence of strange “coincidental events” which bordered with miracles and which clearly tried to assist me through a correct directing my creative searches, with the elapse of time I worked out the exact design and operation of telekinetic batteries of my invention. I am going to present this design and operation in the subsection that follows. In this description I am going to present the hypothetical battery, the design and operation of which directly stems from my knowledge of the Telekinetic Effect, from directions provided by the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, and also from technical analyses of devices other than my telekinetic battery.

=> LA2.4.1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste