LA2.3.3. Design, main circuitry, and operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

LA2.3.3. Design, main circuitry, and operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine
Motto of this subsection: “The totaliztic help does not depend on doing something for someone, but on providing such encouragement, information, and directing, that this someone could do it by himself.”

I never have had the opportunity to personally see the Thesta-Distatica. Thus the description provided in this subsection is NOT my report from examining of that particular Swiss machine. It is rather the documentation of a telekinetic influenzmaschine invented and developed by myself on the basis of my knowledge and my research on the Telekinetic Effect. Therefore this machine is called here a “telekinetic influenzmaschine of my own invention”, or simply a “telekinetic influenzmaschine”. The use of this name emphasizes, that the device I am describing here is not exactly the famous Thesta-Distatica already build by the Methernitha, but a machine of my own invention. However, I purposely designed my machine in such a manner, that the appearance, main components, and effects of operation of it, are intended to correspond to those from the Swiss Thesta-Distatica. The correspondence of the free energy device of my invention documented here, to the design and operation of the Thesta-Distatica was verified and confirmed by me on the basis of all data that were available. This data originated from my personal discussions with people who observed this machine with their own eyes, correspondence with VENE and Methernitha, photographs and the documentary video of the Thesta-Distatica, and also from all descriptions and drawings prepared by other investigators, which I could get hold of. Unfortunately, the absolute agreeability of the telekinetic influenzmaschine of my invention that I am describing here, with the Thesta- Distatica, cannot be fully guaranteed.
The mechanical structure of the Thesta-Distatica is shown in Figure LA5. Part c) of Figure LA5 shows the framework of this machine. The telekinetic influenzmaschine is built on a wooden framework consisting of two beams (i.e. a horizontal basis b), and a vertical column t) at the back side of the machine) that are put together into the shape of the letter "T" reversed upside down - see part c) of Figure LA5. To the upper end of the column t) a single permanent magnet (Mo) is attached, whose field points out at electrodes of the both disks of the machine, forming close magnetic circuit with another magnet (M) attached to the head (ho). The column (t) holds the axel (O) protruding forward in middle of the height. This axel carries bearings of two rotary disks, the frontal one marked (dc), and the back one marked (dg). These disks can rotate independently from each other in two opposite directions. In the frontal part of the Thesta-Distatica (i.e. facing both disks) additional carrying frame made of transparent plexiglas is attached. This frame includes a central flat beam (vc) oriented vertically, two side flat beams (vl) and (vr) also oriented vertically - which hold induction heads (h1) to (h4), a horizontal shelf (sl) carrying capacitors (l1), (l2) and (l3), and a horizontal beam (sh) that carries the collection heads (H-) and (H+).
The main kinetic components of this free energy device are shown in part (d) of Figure LA5. The most important of these are two plexiglass disks that rotate on a common axel in two opposite directions. The front disk, called "the cloud" by the Methernitha, is marked as (dc), whereas the back one, called "the ground", is marked as (dg). Both disks have a diameter of 548 mm and a thickness of 5 mm. To the outside (means frontal) surface of the front disk (dc) – named the cloud, and also to both surfaces of the back disk (dg) – named the ground, 48 leaf-like electrodes, called "lamellas" by the Methernitha, are attached. Each of these electrodes is perforated into the shape of a ladder concentrically narrowing down, and has dimensions: length 190 mm, maximal width 22 mm, and thickness 2 mm. These electrodes are cut out of a steel plate and coated with chrome for the protection from oxidising action of ozone (I heard the opinion that much more effective, but also much more expensive, would be electrodes made of a gold or silver plate.) People who inspected the Thesta-Distatica claim that the electrodes display a slight magnetization. However, at this stage it is difficult to determine if this magnetization is intentional, or is a by-product (residue magnetization) of the co-operation between the electrodes and magnets of the spindle (Ts) and head (ho). Both disks, i.e. the front (dc) and the back (dg) are assembled on bearings attached to the axel (O) sticking out from the column (t) at half of the height. Under the disks, column (t) has also attached bearings of the spindle (Ts). This spindle holds a small disk with a diameter d=120 mm, which carries magnets (m), and two parallel pulleys (Pb) and (Pr). The first (Pb) of these pulleys (this closer to the magnets) has its own bearings, which allow it to rotate independently from the rotations of the spindle (Ts). In turn the other pulley (Pr) is wedged permanently with the spindle (Ts). The axis of the rotation of the spindle (Ts) is perpendicular to the axis of the rotation of both large disks (dc) and (dg). The pulleys (Pb) and (Pr) of the spindle (Ts) are linked by a single elastic belt (B) with the pulleys (Pc) and (Pg) attached to the outside surfaces of each large disk (dc) and (dg). Thus the belt (B) forms a kinetic link that couples together all the rotary parts of the telekinetic influenzmaschine, forming from them a single- function unit. In this unit, the rotating of any part forces the rotation of both disks (dc) and (dg) in two opposite directions, as well as the rotation of the spindle (Ts). Although the existing telekinetic influenzmaschines do not have a starting crank, I would suggest that in order to ignite and test own prototypes, developers who work on these machines supply them into such a crank.
The subsequent electric components of the telekinetic influenzmaschine are shown in parts a), b) and e) of Figure LA5, and also on Figure LA6. One of the most important of these components are four collecting heads (H-) and (H+), wired together into two couples – see part (b) in Figure LA5. In each of these couples, one head co-operates with the front disk (see Figure LA5-b), whereas the other - with the back disk (Figure LA5-a). Directly connected to these heads (H) through a wire of especially high capacity are two powerful capacitors (L-) and (L+). (The construction of these capacitors (L-) and (L+) is the commercial secret of the Methernitha and there is a lot of speculations regarding their details. However, from the operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine it can be deducted that they must represent a
kind of crossing between high power capacitors and autotransformers.) The electrostatic charges accumulated in the capacitors (L) are subsequently supplied to a user via output terminals (Wo) with two poles (-) and (+). The function similar to that of the capacitors (L), but catering for the needs of the machine itself (i.e. not for the outside user) are two long capacitors (Lb-) and (Lb+) shaped like tubes, assembled on the back side of the machine (Figure LA5-a). The active element of these capacitors (Lb), similarly like for capacitors (L), are wire coils. Capacitors (Lb) are connected via resistors (Rr) and (Rl) to two collecting combs (C-) and (C+) and two induction heads (h5-) and (h6+), also placed on the back side of the machine. The collecting combs "C" and induction heads (h5), (h6) have their equivalents on the front side in four front induction heads, in the part (b) of Figure LA5 marked as (h1+), (h2-), (h3+) and (h4-). These heads are connected together via a small capacitor marked as (C2). The neutral induction head (ho) located on the very top, is connected with two capacitors marked as (C4) and (C5) and two inductors marked (I1) and (I2). These inductors (I1) and (I2) take the form of horse-shoe permanent magnets shaped like the reversed letter "U" having two coils wired bifilar around its two ends – see also the description of telekinetic battery provided in subsection LA2.4.1. The electrical components described above are complemented with a “reciprocator” or a “tube” (T) placed on the top of column (t), and with a dynamo-motor (Dm) attached to the back of the column (t) near the head from the spindle (Ts) - both these parts are plugged into the circuit of regulation of the rotational speed of all kinetic components of the telekinetic influenzmaschine.
The telekinetic influenzmaschine incorporates several special components, which are extremely vital for the operation of it. Two most important of these special components are the tube (T) and two inductors (I1) and (I2). Both these components are explained in details when the design and operation of telekinetic battery is being explained (see subsection LA2.4). So in this subsection these are not discussed again. The third slightly different component of telekinetic influenzmaschine, are the collecting capacitors marked as (L-), (L+), (Lb-) and (Lb+). These capacitors fulfil the function very similar to the layden jars in electrostatic Wimshurst machine. It is worth mentioning that the Methernitha introduced special modifications to the capacitors (L-) and (L+), so that apart from the accumulation of charges they could also decrease the output voltage (e.g. the Thesta-Distatica normally produces around 700 to 900 Volt, however, due to the use of these capacitors of a special design this voltage is decreased to around 250 Volt required for the use in ordinary households). But this additional function represents a kind of "extra" addition and has nothing to do with the principles of operation of this machine - i.e. the telekinetic influenzmaschine would also perfectly operate if fitted with any other capacitors in the place of (L), only that then its output voltage would be much higher.
The electric connections and wiring of the telekinetic influenzmaschine are shown in Figure LA6. These form three basic functional components, in the description below marked as (#1) the electrostatic induction motor, (#2) the telekinetic battery, and (#3) the rotational velocity controller. The general principle of operation of these three components is very simple. Namely the electrostatic induction motor (#1) consumes a part of the electric current that is supplied by the telekinetic battery (#2) to the capacitors (L-) and (L+). This current is converted into the mechanical motion of spinning of both disks (dc) and (dg) from the telekinetic influenzmaschine. In turn the rotation of the disk (dc) generates a sequence of stable electrical impulses on the head (ho). These impulses are then fed as the input of the telekinetic battery (#2). In the battery this impulses cause that an AC electric current is generated and supplied to capacitors (L-) and (L+). A part of this AC electricity can be used for supplying the motor (#1) into energy. In this way the electric motor (#1) sustains the operation of the telekinetic battery (#2), while the telekinetic battery (#2) sustains the rotation of the motor (#1). In order all this is happening in a stabile manner, the constant speed of the motor (#1) is controlled by the special rotational velocity controller (#3). This controller (#3) maintains the constant speed of the motor (#1) and the front disk (dc) of it, thus maintaining the stable operation of the battery (#2).
Now we will proceed with the explanation of the operation and components for all these basic components of the telekinetic influenzmaschine.
#1. The electrostatic induction motor. This motor consumes the majority of the components and circuits of the telekinetic influenzmaschine. It is so designed and build, that it consumes electrical energy accumulated in capacitors (L-) and (L+), and converts this energy into the rotational motion of disks (dc) and (dg). (This electrical energy is supplied to (L-) and (L+) by the telekinetic battery described below.) In the telekinetic influenzmaschine this motor performs two functions. The first of these is purely psychological. It depends on providing a visual proof, that this machine works and that it generates the rotary motion practically infinitively, in spite of the fact that it is NOT supplied in any form of energy. (I.e. it proves illustratively, that the construction of “perpetuum mobile” is possible, in spite that our present orthodox science is denying such a possibility.) The second function of this motor is to form the so-called “pulser” for the telekinetic battery. This function depends on the generation by the front disk (dc) of this motor, of a series of impulses for Europe having the frequency of f=50 Hz (while f=60 Hz for America). These impulses are collected from the electrodes of the front disk (dc) by the head (ho), and then forwarded to the entry to telekinetic battery.
The principle of operation of the electrostatic induction motor described here is a reversal of the principle of electrostatic machine (e.g. the Töpler machine or the Wimshurst machine). Only that, in fact this motor is working on an AC current. This motor is composed from the following components wired together as this is shown in Figure LA6: two pairs of induction heads (H-) and (H+) and collecting combs (G-) and (G+) – notice that each of these pairs cooperates with electrodes of both disks, i.e. front and back; special capacitors (L-) and (L+). With these parts the output terminal (Wo) is connected, which supplies to the user the energy produced by the telekinetic influenzmaschine. This output terminal collects the AC electrical current produced by the telekinetic influenzmaschine and supplies it to an end user.
In a brief summary the operation of the electrostatic induction motor is as follows. Electrical charges are induced on electrodes of both disks of the telekinetic influenzmaschine by heads (H-) and (H+). This induction is occurring in one position of these disks. Then the charges are collected with the collecting combs (G-) and (G+) in other position of these disks. These charges originate from capacitors (L-) and (L+), the ground plates of which are linked with each other, and from which these charges can be drawn by the user through the exit terminal (Wo). The appropriate distribution of these electrostatic charges on both disks induces electrostatic forces, which cause the rotational motion of these disks. Description of these forces is contained in monograph [6/2]. Details of this operation are rather complex and require thorough studies of principles of electrostatic induction machines, plus the reversal of these principles so that they form an electrostatic induction motor.
In the telekinetic influenzmaschine that has two disks, such as e.g. the Swiss Thesta- Distatica, actually two such electrostatic induction motors must be present. Namely the frontal one and the back one. Each one of these is supplied from a separate pair of capacitors. However, for the actual operation of this machine only a single disk and a single motor, namely the frontal one, is needed. The back one is just only an additional kinetic ballast, which functionally is not utilised at all, and serves only for creating visual effects.
The frontal electrostatic motor is absolutely essential for the operation of this machine. It is composed of the front disk (dc), to which four induction heads are aligned, in Figures LA5 and LA6 marked as (h1), (h2), (h3) and (h4). These heads are connected together via a capacitor (C2). It is this motor that performs the function of the “pulser” for the telekinetic battery. The operation of this motor results from the formation such a distribution of electrostatic potentials on the frontal disk (dc) of the motor, that in confrontation with the potentials of heads (h1) to (h4), this distribution creates the propelling electrostatic forces which rotate the disk in (n’) direction. The mechanism of this operation is shown in part © of Figure 8 from monograph [6/2], and is explained over there in details in item 2 from subsection 4.3.1.
The back electrostatic induction motor, is non-vital for the operation of this machine. It is placed on the back of the telekinetic influenzmaschine. It is composed of the back disk (dg), above the surface of which two induction heads marked (h5) and (h6) and two collecting combs (G-) and (G+) are fitted. These heads and combs co-operate with the back capacitors (Lb-) and (Lb+). Together with them they form another complete circuit of a back electrostatic induction motor. The operation of this motor is very similar as the operation of the frontal motor. Only that it takes electric charges from the back capacitors (Lb-) and (Lb+), and that it transforms these charges into the motion of the back disk (dg).
At this point it should be emphasized again, that the back motor, as well as the back disk (dg), are completely unnecessary for the operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine. Their function can be well replaced by the permanents heads that are electrified with charges originating from capacitors (L-) and (L+). So in case of possible removal of this back disk and motor, the two-disk telekinetic inflouenzmaschine described here would transform into a single disk machine similar to the Töpler’s electrostatic device (means into the original Brosan’s device).
#2. The telekinetic battery. The telekinetic battery is the most vital functional component of the telekinetic influenzmaschine of my invention, shown in Figure LA6. After all, it is this battery that generates electrical current and thus supplies this machine and the external user into free electrical energy. This battery is almost identical as the one that I am describing in subsection LA2.4.1. The electric circuits of this battery begin at the electrode (ho), which in this battery performs the function of the pulser (Q). In turn they finish on capacitors (L-) and (L+), which accumulate the electrical energy that this battery generates. The most vital components of this telekinetic battery are two inductors (I1) and (I2). They are connected with capacitors (C1) and (C3). It is also connected to the tube (reciprocator) marked (T). Together with this tube the connections and the operation of this battery almost exactly correspond to the operation of the telekinetic battery described in subsection LA2.4 – where the readers may gain the understanding of it. The only difference in the circuitry of this battery is the pulser. Instead of the resonance chamber (D) and the quartz crystal (Q) – as this takes the place in the telekinetic battery shown in Figure LA7, in the telekinetic influenzmaschine the electrical impulses are formed by charges on the electrodes (E) from the frontal disk (dc), which (electrodes) are passing under the head (ho). So in the telekinetic infuenzmaschine function of the pulser is performed by the spinning electrodes (E) and by the head (ho).
The extremely vital attribute of the telekinetic battery is, that it generates the alternating current (AC). The frequency (f) of this AC current is dependent on the frequency of electrical impulses that are generated by the pulser. So in the telekinetic influenzmaschine it depends on the number of electrodes (e) which move under the head (ho), and thus which generate the impulses forwarded to the telekinetic battery, and on the rotational velocity (n) with which revolves the disk (dc) with electrodes (e). This frequency can be expressed with the equation:

F = ne                            (1LA2.3.3)

It is obvious that this frequency must coincide with the frequency f = 50 Hz of the conventional electricity supply in Europe (or with the frequency f = 60 Hz of such supply in America). This means that for the practical number of electrodes e = 48 on the front disk (dc) of the telekinetic influenzmaschine, this frequency is defining the rotational velocity of the front disk at the value that in Europe is equal to n = 62.6 revolution per minute (RPM).

In spite of the claims of various people, that the Thesta-Distatica produces a direct current (DC), in fact this telekinetic influenzmaschine must be the source of the alternating current (AC) that is capable of a direct supply of present electrical appliances in our houses. After all, this current is generated in it by the telekinetic battery. In turn such a battery is able to only generate the alternating current (AC).
The unique attribute of the electricity generated by the telekinetic batteries, and thus also by the telekinetic influenzmaschine, is that their variations in time introduce a telekinetic asymmetry. Thus all phenomena induced by this device display consequences of the Telekinetic Effect in action. In the final result, near such telekinetic influenzmaschines various telekinetic “supernatural phenomena” are going to appear, which are not understood by the present orthodox science, but which are characteristic for the Telekinetic Effect – see their list provided near the end of subsection LB2. For example, bulbs supplied from this machine are going to show the tendency for unlimitedly long life, people exposed to the action of the heat generated by electricity from this machine may rapidly heal and regain perfect vigour, people present in the circle of light generated by this machine are going to experience telepathy and insights into the future (visions), vegetation in the vicinity of this machine are going to grow faster, healthier, and to larger sizes, etc. No wonder, that experiencing this type of phenomena, people from Methernitha surround their machine with almost a religious worship. 
The above should be complemented with the information about a strange curiosity. Namely, this telekinetic free energy device contains the telekinetic battery build into it. On the other hand, the true functions as well as the principles of operation of this battery remain unknown to the builders of this machine. All this together, is one of the most convincing evidences, that the telekinetic influenzmaschines were given to our civilisation, not build by us. The generous creatures who gave this machine to humanity, are some sort of totaliztic beings that are more advanced than us, and sympathising with the doomed fate of humanity. It is almost sure, that they are the same beings, which gifted humanity with the telepathic pyramid described in subsection N2. Unfortunately, the evil UFOnauts who currently occupy our planet, are not willing to allow this machine to work for the good of humanity. So UFOnauts blocked the distribution of this wonder device, through hypnotic manipulations on minds of members of the hermetic Methernitha community.
One of the most vital circuits of the telekinetic battery is the circuit of the “pulser”. This circuit includes the so-called "neutral" induction head (ho) which represents the electric potential of the earth, connected to the both wires of the output terminal's circuit (W) via inductors (I1) and (I2), capacitors (C1) and (C3) and capacitors (C4) and (C5).
#3. The rotational velocity controller. This component of the telekinetic influenzmaschine is aimed at regulating the constant rotational velocity (n) of the front disk (dc). The point is that this velocity always supposed to coincide with the required velocity of n = 62.6 revolutions per minute (RPM), which is necessary for generating the AC electricity of the European frequency of f = 50 Hz. This controller is connected with the circuitry of the electrostatic induction motor (#1) via the tube (T) and two resistors (R1) and (R2), forming with this circuitry the negative (opposing) feedback. The components of the rotational velocity controller include the tube (T) mounted at the top of the vertical column of the framework of this machine, resistors (R1) and (R2) that produce a higher inertia of the control reactions, and the dynamo-motor (Dm) placed at the back of the machine, by the disk of the spindle (Ts) and within the range of magnets (m). The key to understanding the operation of this controller is the dynamo-motor (Dm). This (Dm) is a device with the reversible operation, which is a cross between a motor and a dynamo (generator). Thus one time it works as an electric motor. So it consumes electricity drawn from the circuitry of the telekinetic influenzmaschine, and converts this electricity into the rotations of the spindle (Ts). Another time it works as a dynamo (i.e. electricity generator). This means that it then consumes (holds back) the rotational motion of the spindle (Ts), and changes this motion into an electric current that is forwarded to circuitry of the telekinetic influenzmaschine. The function of the rotor in this dynamo-motor is performed by the spindle (Ts) holding a disk which holds 6 or 8 magnets (m).
The dynamo-motor (Dm) works as a motor only when the rotational velocity of disk (dc) – and thus also the spindle (Ts) – falls down below the required value of n = 62.6 revolutions per minute (RPM). (Means when this velocity is too slow.) In such a case the electricity supplied to (Dm) from the circuits of the influenzmaschine causes the acceleration of the spindle (Ts). In turn the acceleration of the rotations of this spindle, via the belt (B) and pulleys, increases the rotational velocity of the disk (dc). So through this mechanism, it increases the initially too slow velocity of the disk (dc) to the required value of n = 62.6 RPM.
The dynamo-motor (Dm) begins to operate as an electricity generator (dynamo), means as an electric brake, when the rotational speed of both disks increases above the required value of 62.6 RPM. (Means when it is too high.) In such a case the dynamo-motor (Dm) begins to operate as an electric brake which transforms the rotations of the spindle (Ts) into an electric current of the polarity indicated in Figure LA6 near the circuit's label (D). This current, because of the blocking action of the tube (T), is then subtracted from the current in the circuits of influenzmaschine, thus causing the fall of effectiveness of the electrostatic motor. This in turn slows down the rotation of the disk (dc). Such a mechanism of the operation of (Dm) as a dynamo in the final effect causes the fall of the rotational speed of both disks (dc) and (dg) to the required level of n=62.6 RPM.
The operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine is initiated with a manual rotation of one of its disks, e.g. (dc). This rotation is transmitted by the belt (B) to the spindle (Ts) and then transformed into the opposite rotations of the other disk, e.g. (dg). The rotation of the front disk (dc) induces the sequence of electric impulses on the head (ho). These impulses are forwarded to the telekinetic battery, where they are reinforced with additional energy and send to the capacitors (L-) and (L+). From these capacitors the electrical energy flows back to the circuits of the electrostatic induction motors, which sustain the rotation of both disks (dc) and (dg). The transmission belt (B) intercepts the rotational motion of both disks (dc) and (dg) and propels the spindle (Ts). This spindle (Ts) causes the production or consumption of additional electricity in the dynamo-motor (Dm), thus controlling the rotational speed of the disk (dc) at the required level of n=62.6 RPM, and also stabilizing the rotation of the remaining kinetic components of the machine. In the result, this machine generates an AC electricity of constant and stable frequency f=50 Hz. This electricity is accumulated in the capacitors (L) of a special design, and finally supplied to the user via the output terminals (Wo).
While analysing the electrical diagram and also the principles of operation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine described here, it hits the eye that in fact it was designed NOT as a symmetrical two-disk free energy device similar to the Wimshurst machine, but as a single- disk Töpler device to which an additional second disk was artificially added. Expressing this in another words, it appears that the Swiss Thesta-Distatica is simply a single disk Testatica (or the Brosan’s telekinetic free energy device), which is furnished with a second disk that cooperates with some components of this device, e.g. with the tube (T) or the dynamo-motor (Dm). Thus the Thesta-Distatica was not improved neither in the electrical or operational sense in comparison to the Brosan’s telekinetic free energy devices. But the mechanical structure and the electrical circuitry become much more complicated in it. So at this point a question arises, why Baumann and his developmental team decided to depart from the concept of a simple in design and operation, and thus more prone for the improvements of the performance, one disk Testatica free energy device (by Brosan). Was it again an intrigue of UFOnauts to make the duplication of this machine by other inventors much more difficult. Or perhaps the reason was purely psychological and boiled down to the wish to have the “own” machine that distinctly differs from the original Brosan’s prototypes? In both cases the motives for the change of design was of a hidden agenda type (e.g. the wish to “father” own machine) not of the technical type (e.g. the improvement of the performance or the production of this machine). In turn, it is well known, that masters in just such manipulation on hidden motives of humans actions are UFOnauts who occupy us – see subsection VB4.2 /?/. So this strongly indicates that behind all these improbable difficulties with the inclusion of the telekinetic influenzmaschines to the technical accomplishments of our civilisations, are hiding our cosmic occupants from UFOs.
The technical problems of the telekinetic influenzmaschine which are yet to be solved urgently are: (1) the production of a high voltage combined with a small amperage (this problem seems to be a reversal of the problem with the N-Machine); (2) the high sensitivity of this machine to atmospheric conditions, and (3) the significant instability (fluctuation) of the output, reaching around 25%, which leads to fluctuation of the power supplied. (This fluctuation of the power most probably results from the lack of an efficient control mechanism that would adjust the parameters of output to user requirements. After all, the dynamo-motor (Dm) controls only the rotational velocity, means the frequency (f), not the power output from this machine.) Furthermore, as every other technical device, the present implementation of the telekinetic influenzmaschine (i.e. the Thesta-Distatica) has several undesirable side effects. The most vital out of these is that this telekinetic free energy device produces a lot of ultraviolet light, which is detrimental to eyes of people who stay nearby for a longer period of time. For example in Methernitha people who worked on the development of this machine in past were easily recognisable because they had red eyes. Also the electrostatic field that prevails between two disks leads to a strong ionisation of the air and to the production of a quantity of ozone. Although this ozone probably contributes towards the removal of the ozone hole in our atmosphere, at the direct contact it causes the rusting of all metal objects that are present in a given room. Thus, in practice, the design of the telekinetic influenzmaschine still requires fine-tuning before its effectiveness, reliability, and stability reach the level of the present electricity producing generators of the first generation. But this fine-tuning is a small problem, and can be fixed quickly - if our civilisation gains a chance of implementing this machine. The major problem with this machine is that UFOnauts are controlling it already, and it will be a difficult task for us to tear it out of their grabby claws.

=> LA2.3.4.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste