LA2.3.1. History of the telekinetic Influenzmaschine
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

LA2.3.1. History of the telekinetic Influenzmaschine

A common opinion prevails that every new device appearing on our planet is simultaneously and independently invented by a number of individuals who do not co-operate with each other, and thus who do not know details of the developments of others. This also seems to be the case with the telekinetic influenzmaschine. I am aware of the existence of three inventors of the telekinetic influenzmaschine, each one of whom either build this device independently of the others, or just independently worked out the operation and the design of it. These inventors are (chronologically): Adalbert Béla Brosan of Linz (Austria), Paul Baumann of Linden (Switzerland), and me - the author of this monograph (New Zealand).
I learned about the first inventor of the telekinetic influenzmaschine in 1991 by "pure coincidence". (According to totalizm described in chapters JA and JB, there is no such thing as "pure coincidence", and all events that affect us are purposely designed by the universal intellect, so that always is a clear goal for them to happen.) In 1991, means in the period of the most intense research on my theory of the Telekinetic Effect and on telekinetic power-stations, I met an Austrian couple named Tilgrid i Fred Pfeiffenberger (address in 1991: Armandale Rd. 7, Kinloch, R.D. Queenstown, New Zealand). They emigrated to New Zealand in search of an alternative (natural) lifestyle. The information and facts this couple provided could not be verified because of technical reasons. Therefore I only repeat it here in the form as it was reported to me. The couple, at some stage in their life, observed the fate of the invention of their acquaintance named Adalbert Béla Brosan (address in 1965: Schiffmeisterplatz 5, Ybbs/Donau near Linz, Austria). He got into the possession of the design for a wonder device of the “perpetuum mobile” type, which represented an improved model of the Töpler's electrostatic machine. When put by hands into the motion, his device kept rotating infinitively, while simultaneously it produced electricity. Brosan described his invention in the brochure [1LA2.3.1] "Weltfrieden durch Kostenlose Energie", published in 1965 by Karl Schenenberger Verlag (address in 1965: Stapfenstrasse 187, Helden, Switzerland). The couple Pfeiffenberger had in New Zealand a copy of this brochure and familiarised me with the content of it. Unfortunately, Adalbert Béla Brosan did not provide any diagram nor technological details of his machine in this brochure. Because Brosan was a theoretician, he had no technical skills nor tools or equipment required to build his device himself. Therefore, to complete a prototype of his invention, he formed a partnership with the local "golden-hand" named Nitschel that originated from the area of Linz. (It seems to be the vital detail, that Nitschel was known not only for his ability to make everything, but also from his radical religious convictions, for which he came to the notice of the local authorities.) With the assistance of Nitschel's technical skills and equipment, Brosan built two small prototypes of his device. Brosan managed to show the operation of his prototypes to a few friends and acquaintances, including the couple who reported the whole story to me. According to descriptions, both these prototypes were of an appearance and size identical to models of the "Testatica" currently owned by the Methernitha. Unfortunately, soon afterwards Brosan died. In turn Nitschel, together with both operational devices supposedly shifted to Switzerland to the Apenzell area (CH-9050), tel: (071) 914110. The further fate of Nitschel, as well as the Brosan's devices, has been impossible to establish for me. But it should be noticed, that two small devices called the "Testatica", which according to existing descriptions look identically to these constructed by Brosan, are currently in the possession of the Swiss religious community calling itself "Methernitha". This is the end of the story (as I heard it) about the first inventor and builder of the telekinetic influenzmaschine. The important unanswered question which it seems to raise is: whether or not Nitschel and Paul Baumann met at some stage, brought together by their similarities in religious convictions and similarities in their technical skills. Or perhaps both of them are one and the same person?
The second inventor of the telekinetic Influenzmaschine is considered to be Paul Baumann. He was born in 1917 in a multi-children farming family near Linden, Switzerland. Even as a pupil of local primary school he demonstrated unusual technical talents, building various experimental devices. At an older age he become known for his clock-making capabilities. Around 1950, together with twelve of his farming friends, he organized in Linden the religious community Methernitha. (Address in 1991: Methernitha, CH-3517 Linden bei Bern, Switzerland.) The principles of this community recreate and implement the life of first Christian communes. When in 1991 I visited Methernitha, Baumann was one of the leaders of this commune. The work on his influenzmaschine Baumann began around 1965. The first two operational prototypes of this machine he built around the year 1978. He called these first machines "Testatica". (However, I never heard that he claimed actual inventing them and building them by himself.) Testatica were built as small, single-disk, telekinetic free energy devices, whose principles of operation were based on the Töpler's electrostatic machine (i.e. these free energy devices had only a single disk, whereas the function of a second disk was performed by stationary electrodes). Only two models of Testatica were ever built. They are operational until today, kept in the confines of the Methernitha community. They produce around 200 Watt of electric energy. Around 1983, this time supported by seven men from his new developmental team at Methernitha, Paul Baumann built the third model of his free energy device, having two counter-rotating disks. He called it the "Thesta-Distatica". The explanation for this name given to me was that "Thesta" means "prototype for testing", "Di" means "having two disks", whereas "statica" means "based on electrostatic interactions". The operation of this new free energy device was based on the Wimshurst electrostatic machine. The use of two disks allowed for a better induction of electrostatic charges, thus increasing the output from this free energy device. Some kind of curiosity can raise the fact that this machine displays a few details which are at least an unusual coincidence. For example the nominal diameters of both disks of the Thesta-Distatica are 548 mm, i.e. equal to the unit of length in this monograph called the "cosmic cubit" and used by all advanced civilizations for the dimensioning of their Magnocraft-like spaceship (UFOs) - see equation (F16) in subsection F4.7 /?/. In 1991 Paul Baumann together with his 7-man strong developmental team began the completion of his next (fourth) telekinetic free energy device. The construction and most of technical details of this new machine remain unknown at the present stage, but various rumours spread around say that it is also based on the Wimshurst electrostatic machine, and that the diameter of its disks is around 2.2 meters (i.e. 4 "cosmic cubits"). For my best knowledge this (fourth) telekinetic einfluenzmaschine is not completed even today.
Soon after Testatica was built, i.e. from 1978, Paul Baumann made available all his machines for unlimited and free inspection by members of the general public. Sometimes visitors were even allowed to photograph and to measure the machines. Amongst inspecting people were numerous engineers and scientists. The number of people arriving to the Methernitha in order to see these wonder machines eventually increased to such an extent that it gradually disorganized the life of the around 250 people strong community. It is estimated that during the peak years of 1983-4 Baumann's machines were seen each day by around 10-20 people. In order to decrease the number of visitors, in 1984 a payment amounting to SFr1000 per person was introduced. However, this payment did not decrease the number of arriving people, while it brought to the hosts various tensions and problems. For this reason in 1985 the Methernitha took a radical decision to completely cease showing their machines. Instead, in 1989 a 26 minute-long documentary video about these devices was made, which replaced their demonstration (in 1991 this video, with the German, English, or French commentary, could be purchased directly from the Methernitha for the price of about 200 Swiss Franks). For the duration of 10 to 14 May 1991, I visited Methernitha with the hope of seeing their free energy devices. Unfortunately, they did not make an exception from their former decision and did not show the Thesta-Distatica to me. The only benefit that I accomplished from this trip to Switzerland was that I talked to around 10 people who had witnessed the operation of this machine with their own eyes, and also I had the honour of meeting and talking in person to the genius-inventor, Paul Baumann.
The third inventor of the telekinetic influenzmaschine is me - the author of this monograph. My invention was born from a need to describe this free energy device in the first edition of monograph [6]. When writing this edition I considered it to be my duty to also describe the famous Testa-Distatica. Unfortunately, I had no access to any description of this device apart from the earlier mentioned very brief item from the Raum & Zeit, (nr 34, Juni/Juli 1988, page 94). However, knowing the action of the Telekinetic Effect, the general design of free energy devices, and the operation of Wimshurst electrostatic machine, I managed to work out and to describe in my monograph [6] how the telekinetic influenzmaschine should look and operate. The subsequent visit to the Methernitha almost three years later (i.e. in 1991), reassured me that all the key technical features of my invention, which I envisaged and designed, were almost identical to those already implemented in the existing model of the Thesta-Distatica. (Of course, I am forced by my strange circumstances to work solely in a theoretical manner, and thus I had no opportunity yet to build my devices.)
Three subsequent inventions of the same influenzmaschine by three inventors who did not know details of devices developed by others, confirm the correctness of the commonly prevailing opinion that when the right time for a given invention comes, then a number of people independently of each other are capable of conceiving this invention. This in turn can be interpreted as the indication that new inventions represent a kind of gift addressed to the whole mankind, not only to those few individuals who first conceived them.
There is a sad ending to the history of telekinetic influenzmaschines. This is the fact that in spite being constructed and working perfectly, none of these wonder devices is allowed to work for the good of our civilisation. All of them are strangely suppressed in various ways by the same mysterious evil force that suppressed also other free energy devices described in this monograph. In turn the first builder of these devices met with a horrible death – like designed especially to scare other people from pursuing this invention.

=> LA2.3.2.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste