LA2.3. Telekinetic free energy generators
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

LA2.3. Telekinetic free energy generators

One of the reasons for the low commercial viability of current telekinetic devices is that they must cooperate with the devices of the first generation, while they themselves belong to the second generation. For example, the Johnson motor requires a generator of the first generation to convert its mechanical output into electricity. In turn the DePalma generator requires a motor of the first generation to feed it with the rotational motion. This draws us to the obvious conclusion that the overall efficiency of telekinetic power-stations can be increased in a simple way through the coupling together of two devices of the second generation. In this way more than 100% efficiency of the telekinetic generator would add to a similar efficiency of the telekinetic motor, significantly increasing the excess of overall efficiency. Even better results would be achieved when the operation of both of these devices could be combined inside a single device. In this way a telekinetic aggregate would be achieved in which two separate Telekinetic Effects would produce simultaneously: (1) the motion required for the operation of this device, and (2) the electricity representing its output. In such an aggregate the energy loss from friction would be reduced to half of the losses from the separate motor-generator devices. Therefore its efficiency would also increase about two times.
I have heard about many developers that worked on the research and development of telekinetic aggregates. In 1970s a significant publicity attracted works of an Englishman named John R.R. SEARL (17 Stephen's Close, Mortimer, Berkshire, RG7-3TX, England). Unfortunately, in spite of intense searches I was unable to find even a single witness, who would in person and with own eyes see a working device of this developer.
A different situation is with the telekinetic free energy devices, the general name of which is telekinetic "influenzmaschines". Several operational models of such devices already exist (for a long time) and work in Switzerland. The most known out of these models is called the "Thesta-Distatica". I am going to describe here details and descriptions of this model. However, I have the duty to mention, that these details originate from various sources, sometimes even having character of a “gossip”. Not in all matters I was able to verify my data as scientifically correct. After all, the Methernitha keeps all technical details of their machines in quite a strict secrecy.
The telekinetic free energy device named Thesta-Distatica in appearance resembles slightly the Wimshurst electrostatic machine – see Figure LA4. The weight of the operational prototype shown in Figure LA4 is around 20 kg. Its two discs of the diameter around 55 cm rotate in two opposite directions with rotational speeds described as equal to –n = n" = 60 rev/min (RPM). (But as it results from my own calculations, in order to generate AC current of f=50 Hz frequency, the precise value of this rotational speed should amount to n = 62.6 rev/min (RPM). For details see equation (1LA2.3.3), and my calculations that result from this equation, that are presented in subsection LA2.3.3. The reason is, that because of the practical constrains, the Methernitha provided the machine with e = 48 electrodes, instead of e = 50 electrodes that would be extremely difficult for the practical measuring and allocating around a circumference of a circular disk.) According to information disseminated by various sources about this free energy device, it generates a direct current (DC) having a fluctuating voltage with momentary values from the range of around 700 to 900 Volts and a power of up to 3 kW. (In order to supply typical electrical appliances via this free energy device, Methernitha later bits down this high voltage to the value of around 250 Volts, by using ordinary resistors.) The source of such a common opinion, that this free energy device produces a direct current, is the belief of majority of people that the Wimshurst machine, on which this free energy device is based, is able to produce only direct current (DC). However, I discovered in old descriptions of this machine (summarised below in this subsection), that the Wimshurst machine can be also so modified that it produces an alternating current (AC). I personally believe, that the operation of the Thesta-Distatica is based on just such a modification of the Wimshurst machine, designed for generating the alternating current (AC). Therefore, according to my own opinion, that is supported by the principles of operation of telekinetic influenzmaschines that I invented and described in subsection LA2.3.3, the Thesta- Distatica free energy device generates the alternating current (AC) of the frequency around f=50 Hz. A by-product of the operation of this free energy device is the ionization of the surrounding air, the production of ozone, and also the cooling down of this air. Except for quick starting by hand, the continuous and unlimitedly long operation of this machine is self-sustained by its spontaneous absorption of heat from the environment by the telekinetic effect that it releases. Thus similarly like hypothetical "perpetual motion" devices, it does not require any external supply in fuel nor energy. So the entire electrical output of this device represents a useful energy obtained literally "for free". Therefore the telekinetic influenzmaschine is the world's first free energy device which at the present stage of its development is ready for limited commercial applications. Although I myself have not seen with my own eyes this free energy device in operation, so-far I managed to find, check, meet, and interview, around 10 people who saw in person the Thesta-Distatica in operation. For me there is no even a slightest doubt, that the existence and operation of this free energy device is undeniable fact. Only that, for reasons that become obvious after reading subsection A3 of this monograph, this device is reserved for the own use of Methernitha and it is not open for a public insight nor dissemination.
Let us now explain briefly the origin of the idea of telekinetic free energy device. The name "influenzmaschine" was formed by combining together two current German terms "influenz" and "maschine", which mean the "electrostatic induction" and "machine". However, originally this name comes from the English term "influence machine" that initially was assigned to appropriate class of electrostatic machines by their first English inventors. These inventors used term "influence" for describing the phenomenon of "electrostatic induction" utilized in the operation of their machines, which represented an alternative to the phenomenon of friction also utilized in a different types of electrostatic machines by other inventors (e.g. in the Volta's electrophorus or Van de Graaff device).
The construction of the first telekinetic influenzmaschine is not the achievement of a single person, but the outcome of an intensive thinking and research of numerous dedicated inventors. The forerunner of the present design of conventional electrostatic machines was a clumsy device patented in 1860 by the British inventor named C.F. Varley (Bryt. Spec. Pat. No 206 of 1860). However the first successful influenzmaschine was built by A.J.I. Töpler in 1865. His device used a single disk that co-operated with a couple of stationary electrodes, thus inducing electric current in return for the work of winding a winch. Parallely to Töpler, a number of very similar machines were constructed between 1864 and 1880 by W.T.B. Holtz. In 1880 a tool maker from Berlin named Robert Voss combined together the principles of Töpler and Holtz, obtaining a very effective electrostatic machine with a single spinning disk. It is worth mentioning here that the device which in current textbooks of physics is described under the name of the Töpler machine, in reality is the Voss machine. However, all the above influenzmaschines were put into shadow by the invention of an Englishman named James Wimshurst. Around 1878 he increased the efficiency of the electrostatic induction by adding to his machine the second disk that rotated in a counter-direction. In the last years of 19th century Wimshurst machines frequently performed the function of current electricity generators, finding the application in numerous areas, e.g. as electricity suppliers for X-ray lamps. At that time were also constructed versions of the Wimshurst machine that generated alternating current (AC). In almost unchanged form very simple Wimshurst machines for the direct current (DC) are build until today for teaching purposes. One of the currently produced models of this machine is shown in Figure 11 of monograph [6/2]. However, as the electricity generators utilizing electromagnetic induction become popular, influenzmaschines gradually got forgotten. Their descent lasted until the second half of this century.
But, as readers will realize from the content of this monograph, currently emerged the period of second youth of influenzmaschines. This period was initiated around 1960, when the first "telekinetic influenzmaschine" was build, that introduced further functional modifications to old influenzmaschines, by adding to their operation principles of electrostatic motor and the action of the Telekinetic Effect released within a telekinetic battery. The builder of this telekinetic influenzmaschine was an Austrian citizen named Adalbert Béla Brosan. The appearance of his telekinetic free energy device resembled an improved version of the Töpler electrostatic machine. More details on this subject is to be provided in next subsection. Brosan’s machines initiated the era of appearance of telekinetic influenzmaschines on Earth.

=> LA2.3.1.
Antworten to top

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste