NH5.2. Illusive and perfectly masked evil-doers with supernatural powers...
@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

NH5.2. Illusive and perfectly masked evil-doers with supernatural powers that act currently in Internet

If someone takes part in any Internet discussions, then he or she knows that also in Internet act some exceptionally mischievous creatures with supernatural powers. The existence of these creatures was discussed, amongst others, in the Google discussion group (e.g. see topic number (1) from the item #M3 of the web page “Immortality” - about the access of people to immortality and to lives that never end).
For strange reasons - which I also try to research, these anonymous discussions carried out on Internet discussion groups, in recent years transformed into verbal "matches". This phenomena of abusing instead of communicating, is lately so widely spread, that it is even discussed in newspapers - e.g. see the article "Excuse me, could we please be a bit more polite", from page B3 of the New Zealand newspaper Weekend Herald, issue dated on Saturday, January 3, 2009. Participants of these verbal matches try to outdo each other in throwing mud and in spitting at every constructive idea. In spite of this, for the lack of other channels of gaining feedback regarding topics which I investigate, I still try to expose each topic researched to such Internet discussion. After all, between abuses and personal attacks, sometimes appear also single constructive voices in the discussion which contribute a new quality to a given topic. Therefore almost every topic of my research, including in this number also the topic of this chapter, is discussed publicly in Internet at some stage. Typically the discussion is carried out simultaneously in two languages, i.e. English and Polish.

=> NI.
Antworten to top

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
NH5.2. Illusive and perfectly masked evil-doers with supernatural powers... - von tina - 21.11.2015, 22:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste