Geheimnisvolle Welten - Tajemnicze światy -  Mysterious worlds - Dr. Jan Pająk
NF7. From thoughtless servants, into aware partners of God - Druckversion

+- Geheimnisvolle Welten - Tajemnicze światy - Mysterious worlds - Dr. Jan Pająk (https://wohin-woher.com/NV)
+-- Forum: english (https://wohin-woher.com/NV/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Monograph [1/5] (https://wohin-woher.com/NV/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Monograph [1/5] - individual subchapter (https://wohin-woher.com/NV/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: Volume 12: Let us get to know God (https://wohin-woher.com/NV/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+----- Thema: NF7. From thoughtless servants, into aware partners of God (/showthread.php?tid=1165)

NF7. From thoughtless servants, into aware partners of God - tina - 21.11.2015

@ Dr. Ing. Jan Pająk

NF7. From thoughtless servants, into aware partners of God

Motto: "If you learned totalizm thoroughly, then you should stop think of yourself as a 'servant and slave of God', but start to consider yourself to be a 'partner of God in His searches for knowledge'."

Very meaningful is the content of quotation provided in 4 from subsection NF5 of this volume. This Biblical quotation from Acts 17: 24-25 states that "The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Neither is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all life and breath and all things." In other words, God does NOT want that people are to what they are persuaded by all religions - namely "thoughtless servants of God". God actually wants that people become aware partners and associates of God in the process of "gathering knowledge". Amongst others, this is also why God did NOT stated this His wish in the Bible. He wants that people gets this idea all by themselves and all by themselves begin voluntarily such a "gathering of knowledge". After all, if God explained this clearly and openly in the Bible and thus enforced this in people with the use of religions which He created, then the "search for knowledge" would also become another manifestation amongst numerous ways of thoughtless services to God. However, the thoughtless serving and slavery is unable to generate some kinds of knowledge. (For example, someone who considers himself or herself to be a servant and a slave of God never would be able to formulate the philosophy of totalizm nor the theory of everything called the Concept of Dipolar Gravity.) Therefore God wants that people which believe in Him went now into a next (higher) phase of their existence, when from a thoughtless servants and slaves of God they transform into aware partners and associates in gathering knowledge for the good of the entire intelligent universe. Totalizm is just a philosophy which opens for people the possibility to carry out this freeing transformation.
In other words, totalizm tries to explain to us that just right now a time has started when we people have the opportunity to get through an extremely vital "transformation of awareness" and become kinds of "partners" of God. Means, we do NOT need to remain any further His thoughtless servants, who are just to obey His will and to "recite" countless rosaries in His adoration. We can become now aware partners and associates of God in the mutual effort of ourselves and God to seek and gather knowledge. In turn as such "partners", we begin to mutually influence each other, and mutually shape our common future. Thus, after completing the "transformation of awareness" described here, NOT only God still shapes our future, but also us people begin the partnership in shaping the future of God. However, in order to be able to fulfil better our function as "partners of God", it is required that we people begin to be aware of our true function and role as such partners of God. In turn the first step towards this direction is the voluntary learning of the philosophy of totalizm, and - if we have such capabilities and intellectual inclinations, also learning a bit more difficult than totalizm the theory of everything called the Concept of Dipolar Gravity. These new disciplines of knowledge allow us that the to-date belief in God we replace in our awareness with the thorough knowledge of God. I hope that by formulating these descriptions here I added my contribution towards effective growth of such awareness in all of us.
Practically our transformation from servants into partners of God, depends on shaking out our prejudices to-date, on change in our manner of thinking, and on adopting the intellectual activeness. After all, in order to become a "partner of God" in the process of increase of knowledge, we are NOT allowed to ignore or leave-out anything in our considerations - because it could offend someone, nor we are allowed to take anything just "on faith" - as so-far it was done by religious people. Thus, although findings of the philosophy of totalizm and the Concept of Dipolar Gravity make us sure that God does exist and sure that it is God that stands behind everything that happens around us, still we have a duty to think logically and to seek knowledge without any prejudices nor hindering - means with use of the same principles and methods that so-far were utilised mainly by so-called "atheistic scientists". In other words, we need to begin the active search for knowledge, become satisfied NOT only by knowing "who" (i.e. God), but also seek the knowledge "how", "why", "when", etc. We need to consider every option i possibility, find answers to every question, and compare each reply we have with the reality that surrounds us - in order to determine the extend to which this reply is true. For example, religious people NEVER would have the courage to seek answer to the question "are Satan and devils just negative poles of God's personality which balance His positive attributes, in the same way as a 'minus' is the pole of every battery which balances a 'plus' of this battery?" After all, religious people would feel fear, prejudice, and hinder against honest asking of this type of questions. On the other hand, if one wants to get to know God and to become His aware partner in seeking the knowledge, then one needs to have the courage to ask such questions with good intentions, while after getting answer to them - also the courage to compare this answer with the reality that surrounds us.
Probably I do NOT need to explain here consequences of someone volunteering for carrying out in himself or herself this "transformation of awareness" inspired in people by findings of the philosophy of totalizm (i.e. the transformation from thoughtless "servants" into aware "partners" of God). After all, if one places himself or herself in the position of God, then it becomes absolutely certain that it is impossible to treat the same an aware partner, as one treats a thoughtless servant. I should mention here, that since the time when in my awareness I voluntarily went through this transformation, then immediately I started to feel a different treatment from God.

=> NF8.